help me point out the wedding lakorns

MVY_

sarNie Egg
I have been searching for this one lakorn but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I don't know the name but I remember the storyline.

The nang'ek has a twin sister. The pe'ek loves the nang'ek they get married but the twin sister wants to destroy the marriage so she hides the nang'ek and pretends to be nang'ek but nang'ek is pregnantw ith pe'ek's baby. When Pe'ek starts to see a difference in the attitude in his wife he starts to suspects...in the end they are both together again.

It would be helpful if you know!

MVY_

sarNie Egg
It is a modern time lakorn. The actors I can't recall but I think it was Rome as the main actor I don't remember the main character but it's an old movie that was in the early 2000

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The only one I could think of is: Fah Long Hon (2001)starring Ae Isariya Saisanan and Ek Ekarat Sarasuk.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
It is a modern time lakorn. The actors I can't recall but I think it was Rome as the main actor I don't remember the main character but it's an old movie that was in the early 2000
It can't be Rome, because he wasn't an actor until the mid 2000's..

and hmm.. this lakorn sounds so familiar.. so so so familiar...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooowahhh.. i fell in love with this song!
and thanks for the translation p'ceci!! <3<3<3
imma have to go searching for this movie :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Pinning this topic for others to see and use in the future, so there won't be multiple threads. :)

and sadly, i can't help you with that lakorn.. hopefully others can :)

anyways, i need help..

i know for sure that p'ek is p'tor nuntawat. n'ek.. no clue.. can't recall.

Anyways, I believe p'ek races in here and also wears a costume. I forgot how n'ek and p'ek met.. but I remember that n'ek always came and talked to p'ek when he was dressed up in a costume (she doesn't know that it's p'ek until later on) Anyways, her boyfriend also races? but I think he also tried to drug and rape her too.. Anyways, I think there was quite a few issues in this lakorn... because from what I can recall, n'ek and p'ek were also in a life and death situation..

I'm totally brain dead.. I can't recall anything else.. and this is like.. just sad information lol... it's been too long since i've last seen it.. super long~

Thanks to whoever helps :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks. I will start merging threads in here. I am glad that we are finally doing major clean up on this forum.

aoiko

sarNie Egg
which song is it? maybe i can help you find it.

i need to go search through my lakorn osts now LOL.
Sorry I have not reply to you for a while, I'm looking for the songs they play in the background. I don't think it is as easy to find background music for any lakron.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Jack Methus Treerattanawareesin. He starred in Taddao Bussaya 2009, Game Rai Game Rak, Rak Prakasit 2012 and some more...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Really, I thought he was too, but when i checked on asianfuse wiki, the only one he's in was Suparburuth Juthathep, is he also the guy from fanclub w/ boy and fang? And thank you so much!