HELP BBtv Streaming Lakorns,Varietys..ect

Na

sarNie Hatchling
I just re-link to BBtv where you can stream online on new lakorns such as airing lakorns or rerun lakorns. You can also find concerts...and variety shows. Some people get their lakorns from BBtv.. and I was wondering how in the world do you stream download it to your own server?

BBtv says you can D/L but I don't got no idea how to D/L it to my own laptop. I got Window Media 10 and 11 Beta but how do you save it to your own server?

BBtv have a pop-up that appear after you click on somthing that you want to watch.. also you can view it full-screen. Its open to Window Media 10. But not the WMP 10 on my laptop.

So if someone can help me I really really very appericaite if you can tell me how.

I just want to know how cause I want to upload it on other forums and also SW so people can D/L it and watch it at the own server.

Thanks in Advance!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: ;) ;) ;)

Na

sarNie Hatchling
I use internet Explorer... The problem now is I can't view it no more cause my membership expired? LOL

Na

sarNie Hatchling
No idea anyone? I'm missing out alot of stuff.. I don't feel like downloading Full House cause it don't work and.. takes alot of spaces

Na

sarNie Hatchling
you should be able ... you dont want to try cause you have to buy credit... and stuff.. not really helpful cause you don't get to watch stuff.. before they mess it up and changed stuff it use to be free!

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
yeah when i first signed up for bbtvthai it was free for a few months and then i had to pay so i just paid for it. it's a pretty good deal.