Heart of a Warrior

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I were Ian, I'd want to club Bracks in that head too... it's like, he's answering the questions for Sydney as if he is her man or something. I feel sooooooo jealous for Ian right now. And Gosh.. couldn't Sydney be a bit more warmer towards Ian? She's acting kinda cold, now that her people are here.

lady0fdarkness

wow....... come to think of it, that it is a very hard decision. It's a whole different century and world; it's not just miles apart. I hope Sydney does the right thing and follow her heart.

That was a good long awaited update, Anny. Thanks. :D

lady0fdarkness

Poor Ian.... not even scared of getting killed, trying to save her....... sigh! good update, Anny.... Thanks. :D
Can't wait for the conclusion...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp ian risking his own life to save sydney ^^ thanks for the update :D she finally told him that she loves him...i kind of feel bad for bracks but it wasn't meet to be between him and syndey....can't wait for the conclusion..sad that this is going to end :( i hope costa dies....i wonder if sydney survive...

oh yeah...in my english class i'm watching Troy with Brad Pitt...it made me think of this fanfic.....gosh he and orlando bloom are two fine sexy beast :drool:

Liberty

sarNie Adult
awwww.that was a sweet and happy ending. thanks. will you be writing more?
Not for a while. It's turning out to be a busier semester than I thought, that's why I started updating slower towards the end of the story.
I have tons of reading for my classes and writing stories for my journalism classes as well, on top of trying to get back to writing my novel.
But eventually there'll be more. :)

lady0fdarkness

Anny, that was indeed a brilliant ending.. I hope you write more, soon!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what a splendid ending...i enjoyed reading this a lot....sydney is so smart..and she choose ian :D and fia got married to colin ^^ i wonder what happened to bracks later on....