Have you seen " Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag part 3 and 4?

sammie

sarNie Egg
:lmao: i love dis movie p'ek girlfriend is so cute i feel really sad for her cus she really love p'ek and she actually waited for p'ek 10 years that is very long gosh how could she(lol).......

Mae

sarNie Adult
What more could happen in this movie....don't tell me Tou cheats again on his wife after begging her to come back to him.....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I agree with you nancy they should have stop at the end of part 2 where they got each other....

Mae Posted Today, 09:14 AM
What more could happen in this movie....don't tell me Tou cheats again on his wife after begging her to come back to him.....
part 3 and 4 is about the n'ke parents won't let the n'ke go back to live with p'ke...and the n'ke got sick and other thing happened..

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
this movie is okay.. :huh: I hate how they put the make up on the stars...cause omfg!!! Tou's face is so white and the na'ek's face is so white with so much make up :shocked: ... why can't they just let them be pretty and cute.... :p

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ahahaha...my sister hated it because she said there was like crying every minute...i agree too too much crying it's like when they're 2gether they cry and they get sick alot off and on...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
personally. sorry to all the fans of this movie.

but i HATE this movie. they just CRY CRY CRY... and keep on CRYING!!!

it makes me cry... ahhaha... cause its dumb.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
what?!? there's part 3& 4?!!!!! wth.... (what is there to the story) he's gonna cheat again o what? Once a cheater, always a cheater.. hahahaa!

them people in this movie cry too much!!! i'm sorrie but they do... gets on my nerves.. i dun reallie like movies like this but ey, everyone got their own taste.. so it's all kewl.. :)

i watch part 1 and half of part 2.. and decided to stop watching it cause everytime... :wavecry: .... :angry: ~ annoying...

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
yea, my mother got part 3&4 and OMG...
you do not know how many times she watch it over and over again...
it was...the crying...annoying!

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
what??? the phae eb has a new girlfriend???please clarify..and if possible a recap of the movie..still deciding if i want to buy it or not???hmmmm...

tsishlub

sarNie Egg
tik_aom_luver said:
this movie is okay.. :huh: I hate how they put the make up on the stars...cause omfg!!! Tou's face is so white and the na'ek's face is so white with so much make up :shocked: ... why can't they just let them be pretty and cute.... :p
[post="142390"][/post]​

I knoe these people don't know how to apply make up naturally. If you look at their face and their neck you can see how much makeup their using. I noticed this in Devil beside you also.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
tsishlub said:
I knoe these people don't know how to apply make up naturally. If you look at their face and their neck you can see how much makeup their using. I noticed this in Devil beside you also.
[post="143785"][/post]​

agree.. them people don't know how to apply make up naturally..to the actor and actress...

only if they know how.... gosh, tub yaj will be so kute... haha!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
ey... the girlfriend is mab sua lis.

the girl that sings.. and her boifriend died when he went to visit her...

there was a topic related to this before.. i think... i think it was in here.. ahaha... but that is mab sua lis...

danny

sarNie Hatchling
lol....my cousin and i watched this movie and i have to say that it's very sad and all but i cracked up most of the time because it was so corny.....but it's pretty good over all...although i've only seen to part 3 i have yet to watch the ending of this....^^

kazee

This was a very good movie.. but like my father puts it.. she faints too much.. i know she was ill.. but it seemed like she was dying and not fainting.. i liked it though.. it was very touching.. i agree.. the makeup wasn't the best but the storyline was kinda good..

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
okay...the cry-baby family......yea...i watched it with my mom....it's kinda good...but kinda stupid....true it was kinda corny...i mean i really liked that one part where Tub Yaj went on TV and sang that song for her...but when she started clutching her heart and was like crying at the same time...that just RUINED it for me..hahah....it was soooo unrealistic....

i really like the doctor though...i think he's cute....he got a good future ahead of him....he's actually a really good actor....

overall i'd give this movie a 8 outa 10....for storyline....Ger Vue really did a good job making this movie.....

Tub Yaj's Music Video wasn't that bad either...even though it revolved around the movie....his MV wasn't bad....i think it's smart how Ger Vue used the movie to promote Tub Yaj's music....cause Tub Yaj's first two albums are based on this movie....

it's good...worth watching if you've already seen part one and two....

anjos

agreen.... it should just end it on part 2..... I had 1 and 2.... but didnt buy 3 and 4...... thought it was going to be stupied....... and toooo many parts....... I have had it...... well never buy hmong's movies again.... cuz... when you think that it done..... next time the next part come out..... they just trying to make money now...... as for me.... if the movies pass.... part 2..... the next story line is suck..... there's like no point this movies is counting to part 3 and 4......

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
if a movie is reallllie good. no matter how many parts it may be.. it will be good. but if it gets dragged too long.. then its stupid.