Have you seen " Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag part 3 and 4?

cecilia

Staff member
yeah..she play the sister who's about to took off with the briefcase of money but got caught by his bro in law..in there..you can't barely tell it was her until she turn sideway ..her voice will get to you afterward..

anyone seen this one..''THE INNOCENT CYCLONE' i don't the title..but i feel sorry for that blind girl..

mai-mai18

sarNie Egg
Hey All! Since many of you have seen it already...anyone wanna give me a summary of it?...My relatives saw it, but I want to know if I should watch it too...

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
gosh this movie was so long ... they keep on getting sick and about to die but didn't ... i was getting soo tired of it ... plus all those make - up ... they look like ghost or something ...

the funny thing is that my cousin told me that Ger Vu liked the First wife so that why he give her the Female lead ...

i don't know if what he said was true becuase we're related to Ger Vu and Ger Vu gives my cousins and them free movie all the time ...
Ger Vu's first wife looks kinda like Paj Kub LIs (who plays Tub's wife in the movie).

I didn't like part 3 and 4...waste of time. The only nice thing was "discovering" Mab Sua LIs...pretty good voice and she's not gorgeous but she's cute.

I think they should have left it at part 2.