Have you ever...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yes. it was a cricket. i ended up burying it and giving it a ceremony.

have u ever gone down on a guy? lmao

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahaha thanks, but um you forgot to answer and supply another question. therefore, i will restate mine.

have u ever gone down on a guy? lmao

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
No "Have you ever?"

I shall continue!

Have you ever...Slipped inside a Chinese buffet while getting food?

O_O Happened to me. T___T;;;

nikki1786

LizQuen
one of my girl friends... there's only one bitch... who jokes around but sometimes she's very personal. she asked us girls...

"have... have you ever... have you ever done FINGERING before?", all of us made a loud silence and just look at each other.

nikki1786

LizQuen
What?! Probably not; depends on the context that it's in LOL -.-"

Have you ever ever ate 4 months old candy?

what she really meant was FINGERING (sex) because we made fun about one of my friend's virginity... like she made a joke regarding with her virginity then later she asked all of us about the 'fingering' topic... -_-"

lol XD yeah but there different kinds of candies that adults like it either... i like their cereal... just kidding. only one time, i tasted it... because i was the one who's feeding my lil neice. XD

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ahh I see then no LOL -.-" hahah that's a weird issue to teas someone about

Lol 4 months old candy? I've ate a year old candy before :loool:

Have You ever watched someone eat without noticing? LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Eww no LOL I always check the expiration date before drinking LOL I'm compulsive like that and also when I buy milk I always make sure it has at least nearly 2 weeks before expiration date and i drink it all within the few days

Have you ever accidentally drink booze that your dad or parent or relative left in the fridge as a child

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
No. Have you ever...Lied to your parents about something very serious?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yes.. just to get attention ^_^..

Have you ever wonder why the sky is blue??? <--- haha im so blanked rite now ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
not really, i hate earth. i wish we would all blow up already. hahaha jk

have you ever licked and sucked on an ice cream or lollipops in front of a guy to toy with their head? LMAO

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
in front of my girl friends, yes... and since then, they never gave me lollipops again... LMAO

have you ever farted coz of too much laughing? lol