Have you ever...

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
haha yeah that happens to me sometimes like u just get mad at someone fer no reason =)

have you ever sometimes wish you were borin into a different family??

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
yes many times, especially when i get into a fight with my family.

have you ever tried something totally new that is out of your bounds, or that's not you at all?

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
No...well, yeah..but there were only 5 people there and I did it while I was practicing with my dance team, but it wasn't that bad.. hehe! I still went on with my dance and they actually thought it was part of the dance ^_^

Have u ever wished for something u can never have?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
sure like love or like the stars and the moon or..i have alot of things i wish i had but dont haha

have you ever...peed in your pants?? =)

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
it depends if it's the good kind of hurt...then yeah i can deal with it but it's not the good kind then that would really suck.

Have you wanted to kick that certain person's a$$ for cheating on you and the also the other person that they were cheating with?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
No cus i haven't been cheated on yet but if they did do that to me...then heck yes!!

have you ever done something even when you were told not to do it?

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
if you mean love as in something you feel towards your significant other..then nope..not yet..

have you ever kissed a banana slug?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
uh...have you? lol no i have not! and i dont plan to xD

have you ever done something then regretted it later? (this has been asked before but no other ?'s pop up in mind -__-)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
yep..regret trusting people that i thought were my family..but whatever..blah blah with them

have you ever put vanilla ice cream and coke together?