Have you ever...

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
hahaha yeahhh!!! When I was very young.. haha

Have u ever dreamed that u turned off ur alarm clock (and u really did) and overslept? I have.. <_<

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
yes i have.

Have you ever collected stamps?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
NOPE. NEVER HAVE. NEVER WILL...I THINK LOL

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DREAM WHERE YOU WERE DROWNING AND YOU WERE ACTUALLY NOT BREATHING IN REAL LIFE??

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
NOT YET...ALTHOUGH I WANT TO SEE A GHOST...AND I THINK I DID SEE DEAD SHEEPS...BUT ARE THERE SUCH THINGS AS DEAD SHEEP?? O_O

HAVE YOU EVER....ACCIDENTLY FARTED IN PUBLIC!! O_O

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
lol noo...but I came really close today at taekwondo.. haha I was doing this spinning kick thing and WOW!! That gave me a head ache.. haha I saw 2 Michaels (my taekwondo trainer) :lol:

Have u ever embarrassed urself in front of ur crush?

bugsy

sarNie Adult
most definately. =D

Have you ever gone a couple of months living off of ramen as your main source of food? [damm....still aint tired of them...what is wrong with me?]

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
hahaha noooo..I can't do that.. It takes too long to make...lol but they're good though! But I'll go with cereal.. haha

Have u ever went sky dive? (I would NEVER do that..I'm scared of heights.. I'm scared I might have a heart attack before I even land)

donna

sarNie Adult
oh no! i'm like you, scared of heights too.

have you ever took someone's car for a joy ride?

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
nope, have got the opportunity yet.

have you ever dreamed that you're swinging on a swing and suddenly starts falling...and actually feel yourself really falling?

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, whenever I have a nightmare...I hate the fact that I can't seem to get anywhere no matter how hard I try to run.

Have you ever stayed up all night reading because you can't put a book down?

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
lol no, I'm not that much into reading.. haha all night talking to someone, or listening to music, watch a movie.. yes, i've tried those.. haha

Have u ever went broke?