Have you ever...

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Ewwww nope!! haha I want my first kiss to be goood..don't want to waste it on those ex bfs that I had.. :lol:

Have u ever thought ghosts are real?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
yes. i used to like that song in junior high. lol.

have u ever wonder y ppl made little things more complicated then it has to be?

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
yeah...but ehhhh I don't blame them..haha I do that sometimes too..

Have u ever got jealous of ur best friend?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
no. I feel awesome for doing something right, well i guess, it depends on the situation, i mean if i am hurting someone in the process, then yea i feel bad.

have u ever been publically humiliated???

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
yea... by my best friend she kissed me and i was like WTF

have you ever been kissed by the same sexed person as you

ChenrukNote

Goddess
yes family members when i was young. lol!

have u ever been close to death?

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
Poor Nong Nai. But yes i have seen a cow.

have u ever hated someone so much even though u don't really know them but something about them bothers u

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Yeah..I got SUPER mad at him so I sad that...

Have u ever said "I hate u" with the "I mean it" tone to someone without meaning to?

nope... i've played around saying i hate you... but never in a serious tone.

have you ever pretend to talk on the phone and then the phone rang...lol.. happen to me.

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
Nope.

Have you ever pretended to like your friend even though in reality you don't count them as a friend?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
YES!! it acutally happened recently like last weekend i was walkind and didnt look where i was goin and then I stepped into a hole/puddle and i was wearing white too aggghh >.<

Have you ever...done something that you regretted later??

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
LOL!! Yeahh me too! haha I was running across the front yard though sprinklers and I fell in a hole and sprained my ankel <_< It hurt so bad!!! I had to walk weirdly for weeks! :lol:

Yeahhh I've regretted many things...especially when I went out with this one guy... Argghh! that was the worst time of my life!!! :arrg:

Have u ever expected things to be better than it turned out?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^ omg aaallll the time!! I just...i try not to be like...picky or anything buut ..people tell me I am haha... ergh >.<

Have you ever bought anything but when you bought it...you dont want/use it at all?

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Yeahhh!! That happen sOoooooooooooo many times!!! haha especially with clothes.. they look all cute and all in the store...once I paid and got back home, it's no longer cute...haha

Have u ever felt too lazy to go to bed? (did that make sense?) :unsure: like too lazy to get off the computer and go to bed.. :lol: Now that! made sense...^_^ right? :D