Have you ever...

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hahaha I wonder when will sarN going to run out of nude questions :celebrate16:.....Yes, we both will be nude, how about that? :risas3:.

Have you ever thought what if the world ends tomorrow?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yes. It mean the alien is coming.

Have you ever came out the shower with no towel insight or forgotten them , therefore u ran out to your room nude.

Ms.Zoe

:risas3: you may be right lol....No, the towels are in the bathroom already, I usually forget my clothes or undergarments lol.

Have you ever wanted to meet a nonhuman?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yes. I want to meet those nude alien.

Have u ever thought of making love nude with future lover , instead of fully clothes?

Ms.Zoe

:risas3::risas3::risas3:...Yes where will the passion & etc come from if both of us are fully clothed hahaha you know what I mean :confused0: :risas3:

Have you ever thought that you may not be your parents' child?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nope. I'm tan just like my dad LOL .

Have you ever have naughty thought when watching a half nude or fully nude man on tv / internet?

Ms.Zoe

Surprisingly NO, I have naughty thoughts on drama male leads when they treat their ladies so GOOD, just too too GOOD. Currently I have naughty thoughts on Si Jin & Batu (they are mostly fully clothed in all scenes except I think 2 scenes for Si Jin & 1 scene for Batu :risas3:)...hmmm maybe I have more naughty thoughts on Batu because Ciadie & him have more bed scenes than Mo Yeon & Si Jin HAHAHA.

Have you ever wondered where babies come from when you were little?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nope. But when I got older I wonder how can I have babies :p

Have you ever got nude just to count how many mole u have or to see if there any other mole u not aware of.

Ms.Zoe

No lol, I don't have big & dark black moles, I have the small & dark brown ones :confused12:. I have them mostly on my face & neck. I have a mole above my upper lip....lol no wonder I love foods :risas3:.

Have you ever wondered where is your other half when almost everyone around you found theirs?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yes. And I wonder had I already found him but lost my chance because of my indecisiveness ?

Have you ever been nude while shaving ....leg or so ?

Ms.Zoe

No...hmm although I wondered of working in a hotel like the main female lead in K drama Endless Love so I could meet the handsome second lead guy (Won Bin played him) :).

Have you ever wondered there are silent readers reading our posts in here? Lol

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes lol and they should register too the more friends the better hahahaha

Have you ever purchased luxury goods?

Ms.Zoe

No, I wish I could one day.

Have you ever thought of writing a book?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes about my life or even goals and life hacks

Have you ever planned a getaway with friends but wasn't pushed through?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Nope, the last time I stayed in a big house was several years ago with my relatives, the house is noisy and a lot of people too so I didn't get scared hehe

Have you ever watched a whole lakorn or drama for just one day?

Ms.Zoe

No

Have you ever had someone made bunny ears above your head behind you in photos? (I had, my dance partner when we were kids).

Ms.Zoe

Not really, a drop or 2 drops of tear may be the nearest to crying lol. I don't get emotional when watching sad/emotional scenes because I know it is acting lol.

Have you ever ran over a squirrel with your car?