has any one orderd lakorns from this site before

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
http://www.thaitvcd.com/

hey i jus wanted to know if any one has ordered from this site before please let me know how much the lakorn cost cuz i cant read the price on there cuz its in france or germany !! and how long will it take to get the stuff :) i live in the us

thnk u for the help !!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
We've order from there once with 6 set of lakorns at once.... ummm we had problems because they sent us wrong lakorn twice lol, we email them and they send us again a wrong one and we email them again and they send us another wrong lakorn :lol: untill the last time they sent us a replacement with the correct one and than there is one lakorn set that didn't have an ending so now we must wait and ask them to send us the ending <_<

The mail takes for us who lives in AUS about 3-4 weeks... from Switzerland, EUR money are so expensive too... the quality of the picture we like so far, there are bits where its too dark or bright but thats because all the lakorns we've ordered were in the 1990's, like when Ken & Noi were just starting to act lol and the p'ek those days don't exist now a days.

I like how they have good old lakorns but we'll see if we will order from this website again since first experience and its abit errr and quite expensive so yea lol.

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
i ordered from them before n i had no problems BUT although their prices are cheaper than other sites i would have to say that the quality isn't as good b/c they shrink the lakorns to fit on less discs personally i stopped buying from them b/c i felt that putting in the extra $ to get better quality lakorns was a better investment but that's juz my opinion :) g'luck

oh yeah i got my lakorns uber fast i live in the states n it came like w/in 4 days of when i placed my order :)

NOTES:

(1) when i ordered from them they had this deal where if you ordered 3 or more lakorns shipping was FREE

(2) the best thing to do is to email them a list of the lakorns you want and then have them price it for you b/c when i did that the price i paid was LESS then the price listed!!!!

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
ooh ok how much are there lakorns anyways ? and can u help me on the billing info cuz i cant read thai like tell me how to pay dem in english :)

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
can u translate these for me since u ordered from them before thnk u

ชื่อ
นามส�ุล
บริษัท
อีเมล์
ที่อย
รหัสไปรษณีย
โทรศัพท
โทรศัพท์เคลื่อนท
โทรสาร