Harb Kong Mae(Master One)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
gosh i don't want donut with joon anymore T_T who knows she can be pregnant later on with his baby T_T i hate joons character!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
nah i don't think she would be pregnant..and plus she sleeps with other customers where she works at...and pre ek knows it too...he mentioned it on one of the parts.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
hahaha dorky vang you are a dork...lolz...anywayz i can't wait til the next part...how often does this lakorn air anywayz? just wondering!

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Is this ending anytime soon? I just want the truth to get out already! LOL!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I can't wait to watch the rest.
It's sad for the sister. I like the sister. Did she play in any other lakorns? I thought she play in the one with aum and bua and aff where aum has four other brothers in a chinese thai lakorn, right? I hope she ends up with donut's friend, the guy who likes her. I think they make such a cute couple.

iono

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to watch the rest.
It's sad for the sister. I like the sister. Did she play in any other lakorns? I thought she play in the one with aum and bua and aff where aum has four other brothers in a chinese thai lakorn, right? I hope she ends up with donut's friend, the guy who likes her. I think they make such a cute couple.
Yeah, she did.. I think she ended up with Aof.. right?

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I think she looks a bit prettier in this lakorn than in the other lakorn with aof. She should be in more lakorns. I am starting to like her. lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I like her also ^_______^ She's so adorableeee!

This lakorn is ending on the 31st of this month if I'm correct 'cause that's when Kong&Benz lakorn replaces this lakorn.

I feel like its ending too quick T_T

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
me too. I think it's too quick for this lakorn. It doesn't seem like it's been a while that it's already up to part 10 and going to part 11. is it only me that some good lakorns end too soon while others you basically have to wait which seems like years before you actually get to see them again. I can't wait to see what would happen but again i feel like the main characters doesn't have a lot of sweet times together.

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, the main characters don't have much interaction.. At least the lakorn doesn't drag though.. haha

Today's episode was woahh.. Aom is sooo evil!. However, it was cute when Donut's guy friend introduced Namfon's daughter to his mom as his girlfriend. :D

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is really good.
Yeah I like the sister also she is cute :)
Is she that girl in Nimit Marn where she kills herself?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yup yup this is a good lakorn. Im surprise that not much people are into it. But yeah anywayz the sister is kute...i like all the characters in this lakorn tooo..so far there has been nothing that annoyed me about this lakorn yet. I love Donuts friends...expecially the guy friend. Hes absolutely adorable!