Harb Kong Mae(Master One)

max

sarNie Elites
Yes, that is true. I think they know better than to produce a storyline where the main actor and actress are sibblings... LOL.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
really i though joon was namfon's real son and donut was the girl they switch him with which i think it doesn't make them exact brother n sister right..??..

max

sarNie Elites
I am not sure about that... but I think that Joon is Numfon's real son... I am not sure where Donut comes in, though.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah...i believe jooon is namfon's real son but the bad girl during namfon's generation i think switch them...joon to donut...but i guess somehow namfon new about it n keep looking for him n he thinks weird about his mother..

max

sarNie Elites
Oh my goodness =( This lakorn is so sad and good! I am loving it! Can anyone post up links for download? Ahh! I love this lakorn!

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
ok so from the summary posted on ch3's website n the preview for the next epi joon and donut are NOT bro/sis *sigh of relief* :)

max

sarNie Elites
I am very confused... if Numfon had a daughter, it should be with a different man or she is an adopted daughter... I think? Haha.

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I am very confused... if Numfon had a daughter, it should be with a different man or she is an adopted daughter... I think? Haha.

Namfon got pregnant with the daughter right before she got kicked out of the house. The girl with Namfon that grow up is not Donut. Donut is the daughter of a family friend.

max

sarNie Elites
Namfon got pregnant with the daughter right before she got kicked out of the house. The girl with Namfon that grow up is not Donut. Donut is the daughter of a family friend.
Ohhhhh. Thanks for clarifying :) So happy! I love this lakorn!

tinah

sarNie Coma
just got done watching tape 1 yesturday. its good so far. i feel sorry for namfon especially the scene when aom slapped her many times then the maid push her out the door. aom is so good with changing her emotions. not to mention, shes soo beautiful. i envy her flawless skin

max

sarNie Elites
I personally think that it is very good ^^

I love Numfon Kullanat, and I am happy to see NEW FACES* The storyline is very sad as well =)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
This lakorn reminds meeh of a really old movie made in maybe the 80s about a thai girl from china who fell in love with a guy from thailand. She gets engage with the guy and her mother dies and so she moved in with him. Everyone hated her because she was a nobody. The son goes on a business trip and so she takes advantage of her daughter in law making her do chores around the house and treats her as a slave.

Later when she gets pregnant and finally has the kid...her mother in law frames her for sleeping with another man which was one of their servants. The servant guy was only caring for her while the husband was gone on a business trip while she was pregnant and had the baby. He was her only friend there.

So when the husband comes home, the mother pretends that she saw her daughter in law doing something with the servant guy and tells her son to go and look. They peek through a hole on the house and he sees the servant closly helping his wife. There he gets mad and charges in and slaps his wife on the face and beats the servant guy up. He takes the baby and kicks both of them out. (The baby is a boy)...

The husband later marries the girl who was suppose to be his finance to be in the beginning of the movie. A couple years roll by and the kid grows up. The mother is poor and comes by the house occasionally to peek at her son. One day she approches him at a resturant selling Pom Ma Lais (flower thingy). She asked her son if he would like one. He looked at her disgusted and yelled at her to go away, saying that she stank and blah blah blah. She crys and sets a Pom Ma Lai on the table for him. But agian he refused it and i think he threw it on the ground. So she leaves crying...

Later on his dads wife cheats and they find out. The father then tells the son the truth about his mother and they go in search for her. He finds out that the lady selling the Pom Ma Lai was his mother...so he regrets and crys and crys and blah blah blah...

It's a really sad movie...