Harb Kong Mae(Master One)

max

sarNie Elites
I just saw the teaser, and it looks so very sad! I am going to watch this when it comes out! Plus, I LOVE Numfon Kullanat. It is hard to believe that she is playing a mother role. Another lakorn that I am really looking forward to!

Does anybody know when this will air? I really want to watch this one!

Credit to futifu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQP1gmYRs2g

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks, KalyaC ^^ I am very excited =)

max

sarNie Elites
Ahh! This is airing today! I am going to watch it if I can. I love the song in here, too. I hope somebody posts up links for download ^^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Please pin this aired yesterday :D
I saw the preview. Gosh it looks so sad already.
The them song is really good. I feel so bad for Namfone!
Donut is really cute in here she looks so refreshing since I haven't seen her for along while now.
Joon and Donut are so cute together. I didn't think they would.
And I know this lakorn will be so dramatic coz you know Aom Skaojai is the nang'rai in here O_O
She's a bit too old to like Joon though, ha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
dang, the opening looks sad and dramatic!..aom did hella smack to namfon. shes pure evil like always

i like the opening song too

max

sarNie Elites
I think that Aom is the nang'rai... as in like she becomes his step-mother, but I am not sure ^^

I really like the song =) It is sad... fits this lakorn well!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
From watching the preview, Aom set Namfon to make P'ake's dad think that she and her guy friend had something going on, he saw them in bed...got marry to Aom..later Namfon got kicked out and pregnant with P'ake, but her husband raised him instead, Aom made P'ake think that Namfon didn't want him that's why she abandoned him and ran away with her guy friend..anyways, the girl from the preview, it looks like she's Joon half sis or something...

Again, it's almost the same plot as KhingGalong...

max

sarNie Elites
From watching the preview, I feel the same way as well ^^

I hope that somebody posts up links for download. It would highly be appreciated!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sometimes, I wonder if Namfon is controlled by Stefan. Because ever since she dated him, she stopped playing the leading roles. It's sad not to see her playing the n'eng. She's very pretty and very talent. I love so many of her past lakorns. I certainly hope she changes her mind about playing the n'rai and other supporting roles.
I love her past lakorns too. I hope she plays nang ek role again

What? She will play a mother's role. How funny cause she looks younger than Donut. LMAO omg they both are so pretty!

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I watched two epi so far and it's ok. I'm not good at summarizing but I will try.

Namfon is poor and P'ek dad is rich. P'ek dad love Namfon but P'ek grandma and family want his dad to marry Aom b/c Aom is same level as them. Namfon got pregnant so Namfon move in with P'ek dad and family. Aom will set Fon up with the guy that Fon grew up with and say that they are having an affair. Fon will be kicked out and P'ek will be raised by his dad and the family. So far this is what happen in ep 1 and 2.

I think the family will teach P'ek to hate his mom(Namfon). I don't know Donut's role. There is a girl that looks kinda like Donut and I think she will probably play as P'ek half sister.

I hope eveyone understood the summary cause I'm really bad at summarizing.