Happy new year

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
Happy New Year to everyone in Sarnworld..and in case you are reading this I am soo drunk typing because I just got back from a party that I must have pass around at least 20 shots of alcohol...so all I want to wish for everyone in Sarnworld is for your to win the lotterry and have a happy and prosperity 2006 for everyone...and just in case wanted to know it took me 20 min to type this message to everyone cause I'm soo freakin drunk... Happy New Year to everyone in Sarnworld!!!!! :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
SunnyS said:
Happy New Year to everyone in Sarnworld..and in case you are reading this I am soo drunk typing because I just got back from a party that I must have pass around at least 20 shots of alcohol...so all I want to wish for everyone in Sarnworld is for your to win the lotterry and have a happy and prosperity 2006 for everyone...and just in case wanted to know it took me 20 min to type this message to everyone cause I'm soo freakin drunk... Happy New Year to everyone in Sarnworld!!!!! :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:
[post="62280"][/post]​
:loool: :loool:

Pee

sarNie Elites
LoL Wadde Pee Mai evrybody !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^