Hana Yori Dango

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
Nameless said:
It's been confirmed that there will be a second series released in Jan 2007
[post="129678"][/post]​

really? omg i cant wait!! i just finished watching the series and it was awesome dude!! the main guy was so funny, hahahahaha

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
the eps are cute so far, but i'm reading the manga, i have up to vol 17 already so all that stuff a lot happened not to mention i watched the anime.

there's a few differences but overall it's cute. i really did wish for tsukushi to kick domyouji instead of punch him, that would have been super hilarous. maybe that's why i'm much fonder of the anime, they can do more to animated characters than real people heh heh

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i don't get the ending so can someone explain it for me please. did they get each other because it doesn't seem like it. the ending was just so confusing. but i love this serie can't wait for the second serie.

biava

sarNie Hatchling
there is a second series :huh:
coooooooooool :D cant wait for it then i really like this series soo funny and cute :wub:

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
Captainlover said:
i don't get the ending so can someone explain it for me please. did they get each other because it doesn't seem like it. the ending was just so confusing. but i love this serie can't wait for the second serie.
[post="129997"][/post]​

he is going to come back in season 2..there is another part so hopefully they will explain it all.. i cant wait.. my first japanese seires and i love it hahahah

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
hahah yep yeap same here HYD was my first japanese serie too i looove it soo much i can rewatch it over n over again can't wait to see part 2 of it >__<

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
it's my first japanese series too! i really love this series. it's funny. i really want to see part 2. but don't be like MG 2. that will ruin me.

yukihime

Private
Nameless said:
It's been confirmed that there will be a second series released in Jan 2007
[post="129678"][/post]​
Hm....I'm not so sure about that. There have been rumors but the making of the second season is not confirmed. I also heard that Matsujun might not be playing because he doesn't want to perm his hair and also because Oguri Shun might not be playing. I hope they decide to make it tho :wub:

nj_babu

sarNie Hatchling
Second series?? r u serious?? OMG!!!! i cant wait to watch that....i really wanna see it...i like this version much much more than the Taiwanese version and hope that the 2nd version is as gd as this one or better ^^..ahhhhh cant wait until it come out

carmen

sarNie Egg
at first i didn't want to see this one beacuse i didn't like the tw that much... but i didn't have anything to do or watch the other day i start the watch this drama and it turn out to be really good.. i watch it all in one day... i so first for a 2nd part to it...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yukihime said:
Hm....I'm not so sure about that. There have been rumors but the making of the second season is not confirmed. I also heard that Matsujun might not be playing because he doesn't want to perm his hair and also because Oguri Shun might not be playing. I hope they decide to make it tho :wub:
[post="132856"][/post]​
NOOOO!!!!!!!!! :shocked: ...
the drama wouldn't be the same without them... they're the only reason why i'm watching it..... :wavecry: .... i hope it's not true... i want to see them again... all sexy, hot, tough, good looking, handsome, beautiful, lovely, atrractive, fashionable, etc... :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg ! let it be a second season or part 2 or something hhahaha ....dat the one thing i dont like about japaness series..it short ! Just 9 or 10 if not 12 soo short ! While korean series is 16 at most 20 and their runing time is longer too

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^ yeah it's true when I first saw HYD I was like...woah this is only 9 part end(was it 9 i forgot O_O) i was hoping that it would be longer cus it was a good serie and I loved all the casts but I can't wait to watch part 2 of it when he come back...I wonder if he will mature by then...haha i dunno just have to wait.,...but...soo....looong...... arghh >____<

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG! they're already advertising HANA YORI DANGO 2!!! I just saw it on youtube, here's the link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HZH9fTxGlwI

I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see F4 reunite with Makino!! I'm so happy right now!! MAO AND JUN TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN!! Btw, they're having a Hana Yori Dango Special with Mao and Jun airing...i dunno when but maybe when they rerun the show this august/september. Jun and Mao reunited to make the special they're very glad to see each other because its been a while since they last seen each other. :w000t:

chibichaos

sarNie Egg
im so in love with it i rewatch the funnoet scenes.^_^

its lyk so cool the second series is cuming out!!
plus im happy its the same cast!! ^_^ :wub:

kyoko

sarNie Egg
Hey I just finished watching this series and loved it, when I was watching it I reconized the club that they went to cause I went to that club for new years eve last year, i was like OMG it's Agaha thats what its called

Nameless

N i n j a
at dramawiki, the rumored running eps will go to 15. that's pretty long for a Japanese drama. all the better. they probably have lots happen in second season. can't wait until it airs.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
MATSUMOTO... LOOKS LIKE "MICHAEL JACKSON"... BUT THE ASIAN VERSION OF MICHAEL JACKSON.. HEHE!

LUV THE DRAMA... BUT THE OTHER GUY WAS BETTER LOOKIN'.. THE SECOND GUY IN THE PIC.. :)