Hana Yori Dango

Nameless

N i n j a
JaM said:
^me too. i watched episode 1 last night and wow...i don't really like the main guy but we'll see how it goes...they usually grow on me later. if i compare it to meteor garden, i would have to say that meteor garden emphasized more on the romantic comedy genre while this version is more of a drama. wasn't it suppose to be funnier than MG? Anyways, yeah can't wait to see episode 2...when they fall in love....^_^
[post="34909"][/post]​

That's what I thought. I thought it was supposed to be funnier but the setting and atmosphere seems to be a little darker. Especially with the Harry Potter music.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^lol, i didn't even notice the harry potter music so i have no clue what you're talking about. yeah, maybe they're just setting up the story in episode 1, probably the "funny-ness" will come in later :D

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I just watched Ep. 2 and it's getting good! ^_^ Even though I watched it without the subs, I knew what was sort of going on since I did see MG but yeah...haha he's getting jealous! hehehe...can't wait for the subs to come out so I can rewatch it :D

edit: just wondering...the title for this thread is "Hana Yori NO Dango" but I see it elsewhere as "Hana Yori Dango" without the NO in it...is there a difference?

Nameless

N i n j a
JaM said:
I just watched Ep. 2 and it's getting good! ^_^ Even though I watched it without the subs, I knew what was sort of going on since I did see MG but yeah...haha he's getting jealous! hehehe...can't wait for the subs to come out so I can rewatch it :D

edit: just wondering...the title for this thread is "Hana Yori NO Dango" but I see it elsewhere as "Hana Yori Dango" without the NO in it...is there a difference?
[post="35382"][/post]​

Err, I think it's a mistake on my part. lol. It's fixed.

I wonder if the subs will be released this sunday. Since it only took them a couple days to sub the first episode.

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
your not wrong really.. the "no" is correct. Just.. nvm.. to lazy to explain this crap.. With the "no" or without.. its ok..

Yah episode 2 is pretty funny.. if u understand it :p

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
this is interesting, I'm looking forward to watch ep 3

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
anyone watched episode 3 yet? it's getting better and better!!! :D it always ends at the good part though! lol, i can't wait for the subs to come out...which i heard was coming out on Wed...

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
well.. episode 3 was pretty funny haha. ALot of jokes. But sadly.. its very different from the manga which does pissed me off abit.. arrghh~ poor u guys have to wait till wednesday haha

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^well, it's not that bad...you can figure out what's going on if you've seen Meteor Garden..

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I think thee main guy is ugly and they should have put the one that vic zhou in mg as the main character guy.

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
t0nz said:
I think thee main guy is ugly and they should have put the one that vic zhou in mg as the main character guy.
[post="39093"][/post]​
Well obviously u didn't read the manga. Thats y u dun understand y they choose that guy as the main guy. Altho he's abit short..

yergie

sarNie Egg
Hana Yori Dango is being aired right now. it's the japanese version of meteor garden.

Even both of the series are based on the same manga. a lot of things are quite different.ahha

THE 4 JAPANSESE guy cant compare to F4.
DROOOLLL>L>>

the girl.however. she's really pretty.