Halloween

Nameless

N i n j a
sunflower said:
i'm gonna be a whore... gonna dress in underwear and in really thick high heels. gonna give out candy to little kids when they come to my house... and at midnight gonna go on my roof and do a strip dance...

so if i don't come back after the 30th.. that means i got arrested so bye for now :wavecry:
[post="28731"][/post]​

HOTT!! lol

You're corrupting the youngins.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
sunflower said:
i'm gonna be a whore... gonna dress in underwear and in really thick high heels. gonna give out candy to little kids when they come to my house... and at midnight gonna go on my roof and do a strip dance...

so if i don't come back after the 30th.. that means i got arrested so bye for now :wavecry:
[post="28731"][/post]​
:lmao: Sunflower ur FUNNY! Welll, I donnt think ima be dressing up but if i am probbaly dress up in my pajamas and pigtails with some fluffy slippers and carrying my ghost lil bag and holding someones hand :lol:

Muddie Murda

smile...
sunflower said:

[post="28731"][/post]​
HAHAHAHAH OMG :loool: :loool:

SecretAgent said:
I might go as a boran prince. :D
[post="28768"][/post]​
:shock: :shock: omg you'd be so hot! :w000t: hahaha take pics okay!?????????

====================

I don't know what I wanna be............. :(
I used to dress up back in school but now this school is different...what to do!??!

takkie

sarNie Egg
me idk wat i'll be doin on halloween...
there's an AudioSlave & Seether concert that nite and lord knows when they'll come here again...
a partie that'll just be awesome, but i have to work in the mornin so cant get too trashed...
or go out for candies w/ my bro, if i go idk wat i'll be...
so rite now im just gonna wing it and see where the wind will blow... :blink:
if u guys have any suggestion on wat i should do than feel free ta do so kay...thanks and happie pre-trick or treatin everybody :lol:

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah it sucks cause i have an 8am class the next day - but i know i'll be partying hard nevertheless. ne ways, haven't decided yet between a flapper or a cat.

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
Hmmm I have a costume party to go to this weekend and I'm going to be my myself.."The Devil" heheheh Oh yeah my friend is being that gurl from that horror movie The Grudge and Shutter..since they are the same type of ghost she's can be both..she already have plans to crawl down the stairs and ride on someone shoulder just like both movies..and she does look pretty scary in her costume too once she tried it on too..its going to be fun and scary to be around her :loool: :loool: :loool:

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I'll be myself...in my pj n slipper w/ my blanky...watching TV n waiting to pass out candies to the kids...
n sometimes scare the heck out of them w/ my look...huahaha..j/k...

Rakniran

Im not gonna dress up at all this halloween. Just gonna go out then come back home and pass out candy. Is nice and warm inside the house. Passing out candy is more fun then dressing up.

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
mann halloween on a monday..that suks! oh yeah dont forget to change ur clock bak an hour or else ur gonna be late for skewl or wrk the next day. can u guys imagine going trick or treatn at 6 n its pitch dark already...well at least there's more sleep n more tym to get more treats...heheh

juicee

sarNie Elites
bAyBeExPaZzIoN said:
mann halloween on a monday..that suks! oh yeah dont forget to change ur clock bak an hour or else ur gonna be late for skewl or wrk the next day. can u guys imagine going trick or treatn at 6 n its pitch dark already...well at least there's more sleep n more tym to get more treats...heheh
[post="33537"][/post]​
um, don't ya mean early? cause if don't set your clock back, you'll be early, not late.

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
juicee said:
um, don't ya mean early? cause if don't set your clock back, you'll be early, not late.
[post="33593"][/post]​

opps...my bad..lol..i mean early..sry about that....but yea...early is what i meant heheh..

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
dang realli we have to set our clock back on sunday? or is it monday?

back to the topic um proably stay home and pass out candy. my friends said they're going to egg my house. so I'll juss have to wait and see.

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
yup its on a sunday n not a monday.

mann..this yr im gonna change where i trick or treat...cuz my sis sed so...she want to go to Salem n wen my lil sis heard that she sed thats the plave where u egg ppl wen they are trick or treatn. mann i dont want to go to salem..just swampscott is good enuff...

sarN

sarNie Granny
sunflower said:

[post="28731"][/post]​

:shock: :shock: :shock:

i prolly take my little bro trick or treat in a car ! it to cold to be wondering the street *cough* ---> sunflower , i know u be coldl ! -- those dat dress up take picture ! .. if i dress up i 'll take picture tooo... prolly be a human being if not dat i'll be a slut tooo haha who know i might catch a devil !!! :sweat:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Darvil said:
I'll go as a big Tampon :lmao:
[post="28280"][/post]​
hahah sicko.. i'll go as pad.. just so you wont be lonely ahaha jp.. imma go the erotic exotic ball.. well i want to at least.. it's today haha at night it's like a biiiiggg costume party in san francisco.. =) i wanna go as an ANGEL with a bra and panties only!! =) tehee jp!! but seriously that's what the ball is all about SLUTTY girls! lolz.. fun fun fun.. =P :sweat: and i wanan go trick or treating!! :wavecry:

S

sunflower

sarN said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

i prolly take my little bro trick or treat in a car ! it to cold to be wondering the street *cough* ---> sunflower , i know u be coldl ! -- those dat dress up take picture ! .. if i dress up i 'll take picture tooo... prolly be a human being if not dat i'll be a slut tooo haha who know i might catch a devil !!! :sweat:
[post="33760"][/post]​

i'm not gonna go trick or treating.. damn.. i would die from the cold before i get arrested! lol... i'm gonna stay home and when people come to the house i'm gonna be giving out treats...

i'm tryint to decide what color i should go with... red or black? i'm leaning towards the red.... lol.. give me some input.... and should i curl my long hair or leave it straight? i think curling it would be sexier... gosh.. i think the kids would faint if they saw me... kekekkeeke... side note.. my 5 year old niece is gonna be a cinderella and my one year old niece might be a lady bug.... imagine... hooker, princess, and a lady bug.... the drama! lol.... oh.. i'm trying to convince my 18 years old brother to dress up as a girl.. in those school uniforms... lol, i saw a guy who did that last year and i almost cried... it was so funny, because i thought he was a real girl until he spoke to me! lol.... :wacko: