Guess This Lakorn Game!

fun

Expired Sarnie
CC damnit I don't know the title!!! tik is pra ek and jieb is nang ek. second lead r puri and jakajan. its fun something....

nvm it is fun fueng lol it finally came thru!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nang ek's fathermade their swrvant that he fainted n on his way to the hospital.
She ends up working in her factory under a desguise.
she ends up winning her bet w her dad.

clues r given too easily so I think I will limit to only giving 3 clues each time haha.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Nang ek's fathermade their swrvant that he fainted n on his way to the hospital.

clues r given too easily so I think I will limit to only giving 3 clues each time haha.
wait, can u retype ur first clue, cuz i can't seem to figure out what it says? lmao

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling

Khun Nu Chantana ??

-pra'ek lives in the countryside with his three kids which really aren't his kids but belongs to his older sister
-nang'ek is a bratty hi-so city girl who thinks she is perfect
-nang'ek mother wants her to marry this other rich guy but she does not like him
-nang'ek most trusted servant have a secret affair with the rich guy nang'ek is supposed to marry
-pra'ek and nang'ek meets in the city while nang'ek is escaping from the rich guy
-nang'ek gets into an accident later that causes her to lose her memories but pra'ek saves her life
-pra'ek takes nang'ek to his house in the country where they live together as husband and wife with their three children
-nang'ek thinks pra'ek is really her husband and the three children are her kids
-the rich guy soon finds out that nang'ek isn't dead so he hunts her down and forces her to marry him; he only wants to marry her for her money
sounds like Overboard with Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn...LOL

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
hahaha i never actually finished this lakorn. i started it bc the storyline sounded so awesome, but jieb ruined it for me. i just can't watch her. but i REALLY REALLY tried!!

phone?? you can't be that addicted to this place. lmao!
LMAO! I actually loved that lakorn! I like Jieb but not as nang'ek. Now the badass role she plays in Dok Soke suits her better.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
N'ek is a model/actress.
P'ek is a policeman.
They end up falling off a building together and both their spirits go into each other's body.
People start thinking p'ek is gay and n'ek is a lesbian.
P'ek fiance has farting issues whenever she's stressed.

I love this lakorn, made me laugh so much

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
N'ek is a model/actress.
P'ek is a policeman.
They end up falling off a building together and both their spirits go into each other's body.
People start thinking p'ek is gay and n'ek is a lesbian.
P'ek fiance has farting issues whenever she's stressed.

I love this lakorn, made me laugh so much
Omg, omg! Is it Leh Lub Salub Rarng with Cherry and Dom?

cecilia

Staff member
-pra'ek lives in the countryside with his three kids which really aren't his kids but belongs to his older sister
-nang'ek is a bratty hi-so city girl who thinks she is perfect
-nang'ek mother wants her to marry this other rich guy but she does not like him
-nang'ek most trusted servant have a secret affair with the rich guy nang'ek is supposed to marry
-pra'ek and nang'ek meets in the city while nang'ek is escaping from the rich guy
-nang'ek gets into an accident later that causes her to lose her memories but pra'ek saves her life
-pra'ek takes nang'ek to his house in the country where they live together as husband and wife with their three children
-nang'ek thinks pra'ek is really her husband and the three children are her kids
-the rich guy soon finds out that nang'ek isn't dead so he hunts her down and forces her to marry him; he only wants to marry her for her money
LohngTarng Ruk

Omg, omg! Is it Leh Lub Salub Rarng with Cherry and Dom?
I think so too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
hahaha i never actually finished this lakorn. i started it bc the storyline sounded so awesome, but jieb ruined it for me. i just can't watch her. but i REALLY REALLY tried!!

phone?? you can't be that addicted to this place. lmao!
Yes I am on my phone or ipod 24/7 (I'm surprise my battery life still last the whole day without being charged lol) but since the computer has been moved out of my gma's room, I make use of it sometimes. But once summer vacation is over for me, I won't be on as much as I was in the past 2 months. I trashed my laptop long ago. You can tell which electronic I am currently using base off from my comment. Less grammar error, less slang, and less abbreviation means I am using a computer haha

@Raindrops, Khun Nu Chantana is correct.

Here is another one:
-Nang ek wanted to further her education but she took responsibility for 2 kids who had lost their dad due to saving her family.
-Pra ek is an sheriff who was relocated to nang ek's town.
-Pra ek and Nang ek worked together to help the lives of the town by funding to rebuild a dangerous bridge, limit drug trafficking, etc.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yes I am on my phone or ipod 24/7 (I'm surprise my battery life still last the whole day without being charged lol) but since the computer has been moved out of my gma's room, I make use of it sometimes. But once summer vacation is over for me, I won't be on as much as I was in the past 2 months. I trashed my laptop long ago. You can tell which electronic I am currently using base off from my comment. Less grammar error, less slang, and less abbreviation means I am using a computer haha

@Raindrops, Khun Nu Chantana is correct.

Here is another one:
-Nang ek wanted to further her education but she took responsibility for 2 kids who had lost their dad due to saving her family.
-Pra ek is an sheriff who was relocated to nang ek's town.
-Pra ek and Nang ek worked together to help the lives of the town by funding to rebuild a dangerous bridge, limit drug trafficking, etc.
Is it that Mam and Tik lakorn? Tok Kra Dai Hua Jai Ploy Jone?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
P'ek is an architect.
N'ek is a doctor.
Her boyfriend is gay and he is with her to get her money and assets.
Her brother has heart problems.
Her boyfriend also ends up raping a man who is in love with n'ek sister.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This one is one of my all time favorite.

- Pra ek's parent wanted him to marry their daughter's friend. At first he refused but when he saw her he changed his mind.
- Nang ek is hire to pretend to be pra ek's wife because he didn't want to be in a BDSM relationship. His fiancee scared him.
- Pra ek's sister does everything to reveal the marriage was a scam, but when she found out her BF is cheating on her with her friend/pra ek's supposedly fiancee she didn't expose her brother's marriage scam.

fun

Expired Sarnie
- Pra ek is a tailor and when he delivered an outfit to a rich man home, he witness a murder.
- He went undercover working under nang ek, who owns a small talent agency.
- When nang ek's lead singer did not show up, she made him perform and overnight he became a sensation.
- A big agency wanted to recruit him but feared if he did join, he will attract the murderer.
- He finally joins making nang ek sad, but he wanted to capture the murderer and get it over with.
- Nang ek saves pra ek and ends up getting shot instead of him.