Guess This Lakorn Game!

kanica

sarNie Egg
payong is correct. I liked this one much more than dao pra sook.

mae ai sa eun gawd that drama pissed the hell out of me but I cried so hard at the end. I couldn't forgive nang ek even after committing suicide.

pra ek has two kids.
his wife is deceased.
nang ek is a goddess.
she fought w a demon who loves her.
she lost her magical ball on earth.
she goes to stay w pra ek fam bam.
Hum,I'm not sure.
I hesitate the movie with Ann & johnny or this movie, the nang ek is called mekala.
I don't remember the name of the lakorn, or actors. Before, I was not Paying Attention to their name.

fun

Expired Sarnie
payong is correct. I liked this one much more than dao pra sook.

mae ai sa eun gawd that drama pissed the hell out of me but I cried so hard at the end. I couldn't forgive nang ek even after committing suicide.

pra ek has two kids.
his wife is deceased.
nang ek is a goddess.
she fought w a demon who loves her.
she lost her magical ball on earth.
she goes to stay w pra ek fam bam.
continuing....
pra ek thinks she is crazy/mentally ill lol
he has a friend who likes her.
the demon decides that he cannot force love.
nang ek gives her magical ball to save pra ek's life.
they meet again at a convenient store while it was pouring.
pra ek was played by patson.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
continuing....
pra ek thinks she is crazy/mentally ill lol
he has a friend who likes her.
the demon decides that he cannot force love.
nang ek gives her magical ball to save pra ek's life.
they meet again at a convenient store while it was pouring.
pra ek was played by patson.
Manee Maekala?

fun

Expired Sarnie
manee maekhala is correct.

this will probably not be accurate but hopefully someone can identify it so tjat I can rewatch it lol

I believe pra ek was a police officer.
nang ek was switched at birth (I can't recall, I was like 13 maybe)
she is sort of a tom boyish.
I remember vividly, they were handcuff together and rode a motorcylce.
she was kidnapped.
while she was kidnap she left clue for pra ek and I remember her writing a letter on soe kind of leaf/paper/trash.

sorry that is the best I can do lol please please someone help. I know there are a lot of lakorn similar or close to this so name as much as u can. maybe it might be one of the titles lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
manee maekhala is correct.

this will probably not be accurate but hopefully someone can identify it so tjat I can rewatch it lol

I believe pra ek was a police officer.
nang ek was switched at birth (I can't recall, I was like 13 maybe)
she is sort of a tom boyish.
I remember vividly, they were handcuff together and rode a motorcylce.
she was kidnapped.
while she was kidnap she left clue for pra ek and I remember her writing a letter on soe kind of leaf/paper/trash.

sorry that is the best I can do lol please please someone help. I know there are a lot of lakorn similar or close to this so name as much as u can. maybe it might be one of the titles lol
Sounds like your talking about "Kao Waan Hai Noo Pen Sai Lub" Starring Mam Kathaleeya and Pete Thongjure. There's an older version too starring Ton Jakrit and Jariya Enfone.
Its just that n'ek wasn't adopted, the man she thought was her father wasn't her father. Pete was indeed a cop and Mam handcuffed herself to him and they had to spend the night together which called for him to marry her to take responsibility. He also 'rawrs' her in this lakorn.

Here is Mam and Pete's version
http://youtu.be/vdHEzj0l8B0

And here is Jakrit and Jariya's version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFqke_fpH8A

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
N'ek is an orphan who lived with her aunt and uncle.
When her uncle died, her aunt sent her to boarding school to get rid of her.
The aunt and her children were really cruel to her.
She was all alone in the world.
Then one day a kind man adopted her and financially supported her. They corresponded only by letters!
Though she'd never met her "uncle", she loved and respected him.
When she graduated from high school, she got a job in Myanmar as a teacher to teach P'ek's young daughter!

Maybe too easy. Anyone care to guess?

fun

Expired Sarnie
^^ ruk diew kong jenjira

cc, its not that lakorn. thanks for trying. when they were in handcuff she was on the motorcycle. w him. I think she model afterward. most likely it would be a ch7 lakorn? back when I was younger, my mom and aunt rented a lot of ch7 lakorns. by the way I loved that lakorn with mam and pete. my favorite scene was when she was babysitting. in the middle of the night the baby poop poop but she refused to change the baby diaper and she danced to cheer up the crying baby.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
N'ek's dad fell in love with her mom who was a servant at their house.
Her grandma helped trap her dad into marrying the daughter of the grandma's friend.
Heartbroken, her mom "supposedly" commits suicide.
Her dad brought the step-mom & their two kids to live with them. One half-brother & one half-sister.
The grandma felt responsible for the death of her mother so she loved her very much. So did her dad.
She meets p'ek when they were kids, but p'ek left to study in America.
P'ek likes her, but her half-sister is crazy about him.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I haven't seen anyone post this one yet, so I hope it's not a repeat. If it is...forgive me. It's also one of my favorites!!!

P'ek comes back to Thailand when he found out that his father is marrying someone waaaay younger than him.
He is angry because he felt that his father betrayed the housemaid, who is the one who raised him (she was like his mother) and also loves his father very much. On the wedding day, he planned to kidnap his father's bride, but mistakingly took the bride's younger sister instead. He takes her to an island and tortures her.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
N'ek is the crown princess in a far away country.
She and her two friends left (or snuck away...I don't really remember) to Thailand.
They were being followed by traitors in her country.
They ended up staying at p'ek's house.
P'ek has a daughter.
It was a sad ending :(

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
This whole lakorn was basically about the n'ek. Growing up, her mom brainwashed her to believed that her dad was a bad man because he left her for another woman. P'ek is the grandson of one of the housemaid. They usually fight & didn't get along. N'ek becomes a famous actress. She treats her step-mom very bad. She dated married men just to test out her mom's theory about men. Because of her rage, her two aunts and I think her mom ended up dying.

cecilia

Staff member
I haven't seen anyone post this one yet, so I hope it's not a repeat. If it is...forgive me. It's also one of my favorites!!!

P'ek comes back to Thailand when he found out that his father is marrying someone waaaay younger than him.
He is angry because he felt that his father betrayed the housemaid, who is the one who raised him (she was like his mother) and also loves his father very much. On the wedding day, he planned to kidnap his father's bride, but mistakingly took the bride's younger sister instead. He takes her to an island and tortures her.
Tangpan Gammathep

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
It's getting kind of hard now. im awful at guessing. that's y i wanted to just give clues. lol

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
This whole lakorn was basically about the n'ek. Growing up, her mom brainwashed her to believed that her dad was a bad man because he left her for another woman. P'ek is the grandson of one of the housemaid. They usually fight & didn't get along. N'ek becomes a famous actress. She treats her step-mom very bad. She dated married men just to test out her mom's theory about men. Because of her rage, her two aunts and I think her mom ended up dying.
Ooh! I love this one! Dao Lhong Fah with Cherry and Aum!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
N'ek's dad fell in love with her mom who was a servant at their house.
Her grandma helped trap her dad into marrying the daughter of the grandma's friend.
Heartbroken, her mom "supposedly" commits suicide.
Her dad brought the step-mom & their two kids to live with them. One half-brother & one half-sister.
The grandma felt responsible for the death of her mother so she loved her very much. So did her dad.
She meets p'ek when they were kids, but p'ek left to study in America.
P'ek likes her, but her half-sister is crazy about him.
Aw man...I saw this lakorn, but I can't seem to get the title out of my mouth! LOL

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
-pra'ek is mixed: mother is Thai (his mother is a whore) and father is British
-pra'ek was raised by his uncle and grandmother because his mother never cared for him and his father has never been in his life
-pra'ek was poor and grew up living a fisherman lifestyle
-pra'ek despised nang'ek at first because he thought she was stuck up
-pra'ek father later comes to stay with him in Thailand and teaches him business management skills; later they open a steakhouse, which becomes really famous
-pra'ek and his father goes into the hotel business and but before their hotel opens, his father dies
-pra'ek and nang'ek fall for each other but nang'ek has to move to abroad due to her parents' divorce
-nang'ek's mother's side descended from an aristocratic family
-nang'ek has an older brother and an older sister
-pra'ek and nang'ek wed midway into lakorn but a lot of drama intervenes with their marriage; nevertheless, they trust each other and try to be happy
-pra'ek later gets in a bad car accident and nang'ek miscarries her baby shortly afterwards

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
-pra'ek is mixed: mother is Thai (his mother is a whore) and father is British
-pra'ek was raised by his uncle and grandmother because his mother never cared for him and his father has never been in his life
-pra'ek was poor and grew up living a fisherman lifestyle
-pra'ek despised nang'ek at first because he thought she was stuck up
-pra'ek father later comes to stay with him in Thailand and teaches him business management skills; later they open a steakhouse, which becomes really famous
-pra'ek and his father goes into the hotel business and but before their hotel opens, his father dies
-pra'ek and nang'ek fall for each other but nang'ek has to move to abroad due to her parents' divorce
-nang'ek's mother's side descended from an aristocratic family
-nang'ek has an older brother and an older sister
-pra'ek and nang'ek wed midway into lakorn but a lot of drama intervenes with their marriage; nevertheless, they trust each other and try to be happy
-pra'ek later gets in a bad car accident and nang'ek miscarries her baby shortly afterwards
Piang Jai Tee Pook Pun?