Group Fanfic Plannings

kulyia

RUK
wait i forgot whats the reason behind their contract marriage at first?? you dont have to change the storyline. we can adjust something. 123chat?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i'm n there now

edit: its like sammie is rich, an actress engage to bie [which cause pueng n bie to part] sammie doesnt want to b engage to bie, tries to do sumthing so her partents believe they're dating.

but since om father die i think i'm gonna do. sammie parent didn't allow her to go anywhere because she refuse to engage with bie than she runs away on a rainy day... om almost crash into sammie took her home since he's a bit drunk they slept together [like just on the bed] next day reporters came for an interview, tik went to grab om but found sammie laying the the ground n om on the bed, since his bedroom was not far away from the reporters they rushed in and saw the couple, a huge rumor was created and sammie's manager order her to engage or marry [i dunno yet] to om in order to not cause rumors. ??? sorta old storyline but yeah tats wat i got.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i was wondering do i still start the fanfic, cuz if tik n aff r the main couple, how would i start the ff ch 1???
*When r we gonna start writing???
:scratchhead2:

kulyia

RUK
we can start with you since youre the first sign up. i thought we're going in that order?

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I think we should just go by the original order of the writer...and then the next writer will just continue after. Since we all know how the storyline will be and just have our brains do some more thinking. LOL.

Just a quick question, since most of the couples did meet each other from the past. Will the story begin with the present time and do some flashbacks? That would be less work and not having to make the story TOO long right?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i also agree with noy.. we should stick with the present and jsut have some flashbacks only.. that way we won't have to write the beginning which will be time consuming..

kulyia

RUK
okay guys im brainstorming but im totally stuck! :\ my first chapter which is ch 7 starts off with aff who is on top of a hill staring at the vineyards. She pulls out a pocket watch and glares at it because it has the time when her dad passed away. Then she slides it back in her pocket and stares out into the vineyard. Meanwhile Sorapang and a maid looks at her from patio of the house. Sorapang tells the maid that its time to finish her unfinished business.

thats all i have ! lol aww man :(

how about yall?

n_naruk

As for me, I won't be writing my chapter until the chapter before mines is done. That way, I'll know how to continue it. What we're doing right now is basically brainstorming on how each characters is and who's related to who and what not.

I need more details and infos on Peung, since her and Mark are brother/sister. Just need the whole siblings brainstorm out but it's kinda hard for me to work on my own without adoraxFTW not being online as often as the rest of us :/

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i'll have the ch 1 up by thursday, tomarrow but can i use mint, tik, and pueng, bie in my ch??? hope no one mind.

n_naruk

Oh yay! Can't wait! I'm sure you can use any of the characters. Since they all have to connect and fit in with the storyline somehow...so just to make sure, Mint & Sammie are best friends right? Like them hi-so kinds but Mint is more of the sassy brat one. LOL