Group Fanfic Plannings

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just wanted to give y'all my idea story of my couple.. i'm unsure of how to relate the other characters yet lol..

anyways boy and margie were an intimate couple, but margie got pregnant and was having twins but didn't tell Boy about the twins. Boy wanted to break it off since he didn't want to get rid of his playboy steak and become a father and have a family. He tried every method he could to break up with her but she wouldn't allow since she loved him truly. Margie soon was filled with stress with the break up and later had a miscarriage making her lose one of the twin baby while still carrying the other baby. At that moment while she lost her baby, she was filled with grief and sadness with a load of anger. She regretted loving a man so much that even made her lose her baby. Years pass and Boy was ready to settle down and get back with Margie after stopping his playboy lifestyle but Margie didn't let him intrude into her life. Friends told him of her miscarriage and boy regretted it so much and tried to enter her life again but was sad to find out she had a child (which was the other twin) that was always tagging along with her and Mark. What he doesn't know is that Margie and Mart were just close friends who worked in the hotel business.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'd prolly have my storyline done sometimes tomorrow...

So, I had to leave the flashchat cus my interent keeps disconnecting & frozed on me. (Writing this comment from my cellphone & the flashchat don't work on my phone :/) well hopefully we all can have another chat tomorrow night. Til then, g'night <3

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
went to the chat room but no1 was there hopefully sum1 will update me on the character chart n tell us or me wat were gonna do. :D can't wait to see!

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
a revenge?? Hmm
Let's see how many couples
om-sammie
barry-yaya
tik-aff
mark-mint
geonsuk-mai
bie-peung
boy-margie
tik-om=brothers
aff-peung-mark=siblings
mint-bie=siblings
bie-om=friends
mark-barry=friends
mint-yaya-mai=friends
margie->tik=crush
boy-aff=best friends
peung->JGS=crush/friends

kulyia

RUK
sorry for having second heart but i think i might stick with aff going to UK to study. no more jgs and her as friends. but we can still make they become friends afterward when he come to thailand?

n_naruk

So, I might be doing a ff trailer/mv for our group ff. I have a song in mind that can fit with all the characters. I'll translate it since I know most of us here doesn't fully know thai...and as for the clips of each couple. I do have most of them cept JSG perhaps Dancy can help me with that?

n_naruk

and I also need clips of Peung. Does she & have done any projects together? Like an mv? I know they haven't star in a lakorn together yet...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry for having second heart but i think i might stick with aff going to UK to study. no more jgs and her as friends. but we can still make they become friends afterward when he come to Thailand?
Ok thanks for the update on that kulyia. Is it okay with if we don't have to make Aff & JSG as friend when he come to Thailand so it be easy on my part of the storyline. I think I can come up with something to put between how he come to Thailand. .....So you can work on your storyline so it won't be to complicated....and I don't have to do an outline for AFF & JSG for my part because it be hard with link AFF with JSG while doing my storyline and link my part to SoriyaX story line because Yaya & Mai are step sister....Because me and SoriyaX were chatting yesterday on the outline for our storyline and it seem like our storyline link will be link with each other.

Let me know what you think kulyia about this....if it okay if JSG & Aff don't have to be friend??? PM me.

=====

To SoriyaX: Is it okay if we don't make Mai have a crush on Barry like the chart that mainhiathao post. I was thinking about it yesterday when we were chatting and it seem like the story is going a different way on your part. So it won't be to complicated on your part and my part of the storyline....

=====

Here some info on my couple out line story will be like...

Cast:

Mai Davika:
Info:
--Live in Korea when she was younger with her mom
--Her mom die when she 8 year old
--Friend with Jang Geun Suk
--Move to Bangkok, Thailand
--Have one younger step sister
>>>
---15 year later / 22 year old
--Is a fashion designer

Jang Geun Suk:
Info:
--Friend with Mai when they were kids
--Both parents die in a car accident when his 13 year old
--Allergic to seafood
--Have an accident on his way to see Mai before she leave for Bangkok
>>>
---15 year later / 28 year old
--Is a K-pop star / Name: Kim Jung In
--Meet Mai again but doesn't know who she is / lost memory who he is and his past so he is Kim Jung In (for now until he remember his past what happened)

Yaya:
Info:
--Move to Bangkok Thailand with her step sister when she 6 year old
--Live with her father and step sister
--Is wild and stubborn
--Have an illness / no one know but her only
>>>
---15 year later / 21 year old
--Is a photographer

>>>SoriyaX you can add more info for Yaya and Barry scent this is only what I know from our chat from yesterday about Yaya.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
So, I might be doing a ff trailer/mv for our group ff. I have a song in mind that can fit with all the characters. I'll translate it since I know most of us here doesn't fully know thai...and as for the clips of each couple. I do have most of them cept JSG perhaps Dancy can help me with that?
Sure NoyV, I can help you. What do you need help on?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
and I also need clips of Peung. Does she & have done any projects together? Like an mv? I know they haven't star in a lakorn together yet...
lol the only lakorn i've seen her in was ngao asoke even though she was also in this one willy/mew lakorn..

the mvs i remember seeing her in was da endorphine and bie's mv..

anyways.. for my story.. it's gonna connect with noyv's character since i'm gonna be using mark in there..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
dancy we dunt have to do the mai crush barry thingy cuz we're not sticking with the storyline, whatever is esay for u than do it. k. omg can't wait to see the mv.
I've seen Pueng n lakorn with Mam & Sam [exact]:D [she play quite a strong character n that drama]

n_naruk

Wah, maybe I'll past on the whole casts mvs. Since I won't be able to find clips of all the casts -_-

But yea, my storyline will be connecting with Julie's cus of Margie & Mark being friends and Margie & Mint ended up being rivals somehow.

Here's a bit of summary on my couple::Mark & Mint. Mark came from a poor family. Peung is his little sister. Or might change from them coming from a poor family to being orphan kids. (I'll have to talk this out with adoraxFTW since Peung is her nang ek.) Mint's parents are those types that likes to make donations for orphan kids and one day Mint's parents took her along with even tho she didn't want to go. And that's how she & Mark met and their first time meeting was a bad impression. She dislike Mark right away and the fact that he's an orphan kid. Mint is one of those hi-so sassy princess brat. College came, Mark received interns/scholarships to study over sea and he left to study hotels managements. he was working part time while going to college full time and the hotel that he works at is one of Mint's family's hotel. Right when Mark finish college, Mint's parents wants to hire a new hotel manager since they fired the previous manager cus he went behind their backs & transfer money from the hotel into his banking account...blah blah...Mark came back to Thailand and work as the hotel manager at Mint's parents hotel. Not too long after, Mint's parents sees how such a good & hard worker is. He wanted to promote Mark to become the director of the hotel. But only on one condition, and that is to be marry to Mint. Mark spent days thinking about it. He don't want it that way but once he met Mint (again) he instantly fell in love with her. Mint who just came back from studying over sea found out about the marriage that her parents had in plan for her & she went nuts and disagreeing with the idea....

as for Margie being connecting with this couple, Julie & I will prolly have to brainstorm some more ideas on that ^_^

This is all I have for now...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
^ ooo i love that idea, so now mark n pueng r bro/sis n margie n mark r friends, k gotit. i wonder is tik gonna b rich, cuz om's gonna b his brother so he'll b a rich boy also????

* i was planning Om's rich, playboy [was drunk n got in a car accident with sammie] sammie wants him to pay lots of $$ for her brand new car b4 she's gonna report him to the police.[since she's famous] Om decides to ask tik for help but tik wants him to work hard for the $$$ then blah-blah sammie new about the engagement her parents were seting up with bie she refuse cuz bie is her best friend (pueng's) lover....thought Om could help her by doing a fake boyfriend/girlfriend thingy to see her parents so they believe she got a boyfriend. Since Om hates working (is it busniess hotel or farm???) he agrees thinking its not gonna take long, they make a contract... spends time together n falls in love....then...blah..

made the qickest explaination. hopefully its gonna be easy :sweat:

:D

n_naruk

I like the ideas ^^ Btw, so is Sammie rich too then? Like what kind of character is she? Mint needs a rich best friend. She could be the opposite character of Mint, not being such a spoil brat?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
dancy we dunt have to do the mai crush barry thingy cuz we're not sticking with the storyline, whatever is esay for u than do it. k. omg can't wait to see the mv.
I've seen Pueng n lakorn with Mam & Sam [exact]:D [she play quite a strong character n that drama]
Thanks mainhiathao. :)

===

Wow reading some of ya outline for your couple its sound pretty good. Can't wait tell it become a story..hehe

kulyia

RUK
tik and om are brothers right? Tik in my story is rich but his dad is going bankrupt soon but steals Aff dad wealth, but his sons dont know. Tik is not a blood son but om so the dad doesnt love him as much as Om. Tik doesnt know that he is an outsider but does see the neglect from the dad. His mom passed away a long time ago. Om is the first mom son who also died. Because he feel left out, tik moves into the island that the dad stole from aff.

Im going to have Sorapong Chatree in my story as well. :D he is a GREAT actor. Sarapong will play as a retired bodyguard who will help train aff. omg i cant wait! XD

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
tik and om are brothers right? Tik in my story is rich but his dad is going bankrupt soon but steals Aff dad wealth, but his sons dont know. Tik is not a blood son but om so the dad doesnt love him as much as Om. Tik doesnt know that he is an outsider but does see the neglect from the dad. His mom passed away a long time ago. Om is the first mom son who also died. Because he feel left out, tik moves into the island that the dad stole from aff.

Im going to have Sorapong Chatree in my story as well. :D he is a GREAT actor. Sarapong will play as a retired bodyguard who will help train aff. omg i cant wait! XD

yeah that means om is a soil brat. is there dad gonna live with them after all, or is he gonna die at the beginning of the story?
So Om is naughty, playboy, doesn't work, let tik take care of his dad's job while we have fun at the bars. ^_^ hehe. since he's rich he doesn't want sammie to ruin his family name causing news to spread out so he tries drags tik in for help, but tik is tired of Om's lazyness and want Om to work for $$. then he agrees to help sammie for a bit (i think i might do like sammie sorta threat om a little), then so on...goes their story......blah blah....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I like the ideas ^^ Btw, so is Sammie rich too then? Like what kind of character is she? Mint needs a rich best friend. She could be the opposite character of Mint, not being such a spoil brat?

i was gonna do sammie is sorta spoiled but not really ( i dunno yet). will it work if sammie r friends with pueng n mint, or shall i just do like sammie is friends with mint than later meets pueng and then becomes friends n help drags pueng into the acting industry????

kulyia

RUK
aff dad dies in beginning which makes aff come back to thailand.

Then 8 years pass by, om and tik dad dies and the wealth is split in half?? idk i need your opinion on that. but he dies after 8 years which is now.

Or the money doesnt have to be split in half, instead the lawyer tells tik that the dad left him nothing in the will but the island? And gave Everything to Om?

lol i want payback for tik cause that dude does always talk about forrest so his name is going to be aran*forest* lmao! . i cant believe he had his honeymoon as a camping trip :lol2:lmao !

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
humm, its hard than.. should i change my storyline a bit then, cuz if he's rich he's not gonna listen to sammie about a stupid contract, so i guess i'll do Om makes one of her friend died (of heartache cuz he's a play boy) then sammie tries to revenge? i dunno now i'm stuck i dunno what storyline i should do now... :sweat: need a bit help here :worthy: