GREAT INHERITANCE

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
Great Inheritance

starring:
Kim Jae Won (My Sister-in-Law is 19, Wonderful Life)
Han Ji Min (Resurrection, Wolf)
Kim Ji Hoon (Golden Apple)

synopsis:
Kang Hyun Se (강현세), a third rate gangster inherits a kindergarden from his dying mother. However, he must go through a teacher's training program before he can get it. Yoo Mi Rae (유미래) is a poor helpless kindergarten teacher from the school. The production team will be the same team that produced My Girl and Delightful Girl Chun-hyang.

*credit: soompi forum's official Great Inheritance thread [x]

anyone watched this serie??? i like cracked up watchin da 1st episode...n da lil grl is sooooo adorable...anyone know her name?? she had a CRUSH on kim jae won :blink: n she was like "oppa...remember to put on ur seat belts"...n i almost fell on da floor :loool:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I watched this the other day with my cousin...without subs though. I don't think subs has been released yet since only the first two episodes are out. Anyways, Kim Jae Won is so freakin hot! Lol, and those kids are way too cute! I love the part where the girl was like help me pull up my sleeves and she imprinted pink hearts onto his chest ^_^ That was so cute!

The main girl is getting to me though...she's suppose to be a teacher but she's so...aggressive? I mean she was jumping and hitting Kim Jae Won in front of the kids..I wouldn't really consider her actions as a great example for the kids..

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
JaM said:
I watched this the other day with my cousin...without subs though. I don't think subs has been released yet since only the first two episodes are out. Anyways, Kim Jae Won is so freakin hot! Lol, and those kids are way too cute! I love the part where the girl was like help me pull up my sleeves and she imprinted pink hearts onto his chest ^_^ That was so cute!

The main girl is getting to me though...she's suppose to be a teacher but she's so...aggressive? I mean she was jumping and hitting Kim Jae Won in front of the kids..I wouldn't really consider her actions as a great example for the kids..
[post="115283"][/post]​
mine had chinese subs thou...n yea...i liked dat part too...cant believe dat lil grl has a crush on kim jae won!! :lmao: n dat lil boy was like cryin becuz dat lil grl didnt think dat he looked hot...n his mom went to burn da skool down :lol: but kim jae won came just in time :(

u should really watch it with subs cuz its soo much better!! :D

n OMG....kim jae won can NEVER look like a gangster!!!...but y is he actin like one?? :lmao:

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I'm watching this too...but w/o sub...not as interesting as if I know what they're talking about

Ana

sarNie Adult
It's a cute drama. The old lady is probably gonna like KJW :rolleyes: .The kids are really cute. I luv the little boys and the little gurl who has a crush on KJW..lol.. :lmao:

KJW. is really cute B) :wub:

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
Ana said:
It's a cute drama. The old lady is probably gonna like KJW :rolleyes: .The kids are really cute. I luv the little boys and the little gurl who has a crush on KJW..lol.. :lmao:

KJW. is really cute B) :wub:

[post="115440"][/post]​
i no...i luv dat lil grl too :p :D ...but do u know her name???

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
~is this movie interesting???...whats it about???...i saw the little girl in the movie "wonderful life"...she is so adorable...i love her....~

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
precious_me said:
~is this movie interesting???...whats it about???...i saw the little girl in the movie "wonderful life"...she is so adorable...i love her....~
[post="115587"][/post]​
its another lil girl...but dat other lil grls cute too :p :D

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
*edit2// deleted

-----

edit: hey mini_mouse, if you can please edit your first post with this info so that it's at the top of the very page. just copy and paste the code below...^_^
Code:
[b][size=14][color=green][font=Impact]Great Inheritance[/size][/color][/font][/b]

[img]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4571/gix1nf.jpg[/img]

[i]starring:[/i]
Kim Jae Won (My Sister-in-Law is 19, Wonderful Life)
Han Ji Min (Resurrection, Wolf)
Kim Ji Hoon (Golden Apple)

[i]synopsis:[/i]
Kang Hyun Se (강현세), a third rate gangster inherits a kindergarden from his dying mother. However, he must go through a teacher's training program before he can get it. Yoo Mi Rae (유미래) is a poor helpless kindergarten teacher from the school. The production team will be the same team that produced My Girl and Delightful Girl Chun-hyang.

*credit: soompi forum's official Great Inheritance thread [url=http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47744][x][/url]

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^thanks, i'll go delete it from my post then. It's just a lot better that way so that when others come into this thread, they can get some info right from the first post ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
aww don't anyone upload MU links for this series? i would love to watch it since it has KJW! he isn't looking great in that picture, though... it looks weird on him.. he better off with innocent looking. hehe

by the way, i never knew there's another drama for him to act. T_T

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^you can get MU link at the soompi official thread. It's listed right there in the very first post so you don't have to search through the whole thread for it.

Yeah, that picture isn't exactly a good picture of him. I think he looks very good in the series with his bad guy look though. ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^oops i didn't see that link... lol thanks! oh really he does looking good in drama than that picture? mmm.. i will watch it after 1% of anything.. or wait until there's subs. =)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^not yet...I think the subbers are still working on it. It just came out last week so I don't think we'll be seeing subs anytime soon. It all depends on the subbers :D

Anyone a fan of Kim Ji Hoon? He's the other guy in this series. But yeah, I think he's hot!! I saw him on X-Man and he seems like such a cool/funny guy. I love the part when he was dancing, he tripped over his own foot and pretended like it didn't happen. :loool: They gave him another chance though...and he's not that bad of a dancer ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
wuh?..kim jihoon in here too..heheheh..

anyway..the plot sound interesting..but i dont'k now..i just got caught with what planet..but i'll give it a try..since i like kim jaewon too..^^

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^yes, Kim Ji Hoon...other than X-Man, I've never seen him in anything else. He sort of looks like Jinu of Jinusean to me :D

Here are some screencaps of him on X-Man. I didn't really like his hair...but Kang Ho Dong and him sure makes a great pair. ^_^

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/204/kjm8do.jpg

I just posted the link since it's not really about GI.