GREAT INHERITANCE

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
JaM said:
^yes, Kim Ji Hoon...other than X-Man, I've never seen him in anything else. He sort of looks like Jinu of Jinusean to me :D

Here are some screencaps of him on X-Man. I didn't really like his hair...but Kang Ho Dong and him sure makes a great pair. ^_^

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/204/kjm8do.jpg

I just posted the link since it's not really about GI.
[post="116746"][/post]​
is he dat guy dat likes chae yeon but chae yeon went to tony instead?

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
Ana said:
Episode 5 is so cute. KJW is so cute...lol...the kids are adorable :lmao: . Everyone must watch :loool:
[post="119604"][/post]​
5 episodes already?? i only watched 2 episodes :( but i dled all 5 episodes... i was too busy watchin "seven princesses" n "break" cuz BSG n LSG r in them!!!XD but im gonna watch da rest tonite

n sunlight, yes...its kinda like wonderful life :D u should really watch it!!

sunisa

I just watched epi 1.This series seem to be really cute and funny.KJW is very cute in here.He look too HOTT to be a gangster.I love his smile.He has such a killer smile that melt girls heart.The little kids are also cute.The HJM is so cute.This is my first time watching a series with her in it.She seem to be a pretty good actress.Thanks for uploading this series Anna. :wub: :wub: :D

danny

sarNie Hatchling
Oh man KJW is HOT...lol...i really love his character in this series i have to say that this is one of the best series that he's been in....but thats just my opinion...lol...
man he makes me cry whenever he's sad......oh i love ep.7-8 he was so good looking in these two ep. not that he wasn't in the others lol...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Np, Sunisa!

I agree danny, This is one of his best series B)

The cute school..hehe..

Look------->he has an earring..lol..super adorable kids :p

---Credit: KBS

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
seem like ti going to be a good one again...want see it too...

anyone know where can buy it with english sub?

danny

sarNie Hatchling
man oh man...i'm so in love with this series it's so cute....KJW such a hottie no doubt about it...and those kids they are so adorable....can't wait to see the ep thats airing this week....^^

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
The main actress looks rather young though?? How old is she really?

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
i watch the first episode from youtube and it good...

kim jae won look very good very cool and good in this drama...

and Han Ji Min is very pretty...