Good Relationship Articles

sarN

sarNie Granny
i thought it end last night but he came again & i think he drunk as well & shout & cry in my front yard & kept wanting to talk to me b/c he said its not fair that he waited years for me & to not hear his side of the story. in his head he think i was brain wash to hate him by my parent. i call his parent to come pick up their crazy son & i went outside to finally talk w/ him & i listen to all his nonsense .he was emotional & pleading , i know he crazy but his obbession is runing his life , he said b/c of me he drink every day for 5 year , let himself go, he shave every where b/c he know i hate mess man, he doesnt go out but sit in his room & look at my picture, he cant work , he taking deppression med,ect,ect. He want to know where i went for years . At the end , i told him dont wait any more & move on with his life b/c I have someone already & he oversea & that where I was all those years, i lie b/c i do not want to give him hope if im single. He cry non stop & his parent came to talk to him. i thought it over & decided not to press charges. his parent is so overwhemling , i feel bad for the mom as well, ^^^^ im to soft heart, i know. i hope he wil stay away too

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Obsessed people are the worst because you can't reason with them. It's almost they are blinded by everything else but the person they are stalking. When I watched those lifetime movies about a stalker it creeps me out. When they are lurking in the night and the girl that is being stalked is so oblivious to the situation. Some are deadly...it's just that scary. So, Sarn watch out and you have to do whatever necessary to keep you safe. The world has way too many lunatics running around, you just never know if you happened to meet one or not.

cecilia

Staff member
Agree with Byebye.  A co-worker tries to recruit me to join taekwondo with him .. Should I consider it? I'm about to be done with school and might move elsewhere and that elsewhere could be anywhere dangerous  ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
get yourself a gun license & goes to the shooting range . my sister want me to get one b/c she have two gun in her car ! but she want me to practice shooting first ^^^ im going to the shooting range this weekend .

sarN

sarNie Granny
im scar too ...but my sister call me a sissy ! The only kung-fu i know is from Chinese series haha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My husband took me to the range once...I was so scared of the sound of the gun even with the ear plugs on...I almost drop the gun. From then on he refused to teach me how to shoot. They are loud...and I am not good with loud noises.

sarN

sarNie Granny
If I get a gun I don't think I will be able to shoot it but we see , i'll practice at the target range a bit before buying one. And Cell, how in the world you going wiggle yourself out lolll you should be running not be close enough for them to grab you! My mom said I need to carry a purse & pack it w/ pepper spray, knife & other weapon . I told her a purse is to small I'll buy a carry on luggage.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
byebye said:
My husband took me to the range once...I was so scared of the sound of the gun even with the ear plugs on...I almost drop the gun. From then on he refused to teach me how to shoot. They are loud...and I am not good with loud noises.
You should try shooting a .22 it isn't that loud, but it is decent for self defense. 

cecilia

Staff member
I don't like loud noises so for sure I'll be scare to even attempt it. Seems like I'm running out of options to protect myself lol

Tina, you're brave to bear it. Do people down there really do carry guns around?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
cecilia said:
I don't like loud noises so for sure I'll be scare to even attempt it. Seems like I'm running out of options to protect myself lol

Tina, you're brave to bear it. Do people down there really do carry guns around?

Lol Cece yes but you need a conceal carry license. My husband is really protective and hates that he can't be with me all the time so he insists I have some form of self defense mechanism. Sometimes I have night classes and parking alone sometimes have to walk close to 3 miles just to get from campus to my car. I honestly would use other options before having to use gun though. I also carry around pocket knife, pepper spray, and tazer.  Recently our senate approved for college students to carry guns on campus (I honestly find this way to bizarre). You need to do a special class and get licensed for it and other stuff in order to carry on campus. I hear this bill is now open carry and that's scary lol. 

Starting off small is the key, maybe a tazer is a good idea if you don't want to carry guns. They have tazers or stunguns. A .22 would be a good starter cause not to loud and most of the time women use them for self defense and recreational shooting. It's hard to kill someone with a .22 pistol. It can be done just very difficult lol you have to be shooting them at very close range. I don't have the pistol version, but the rifle version. Here is how a .22 pistol sounds but research would need to be done cause some are kinda loud lol. 

https://youtu.be/k1mjTmzS_Vg

cecilia

Staff member
Wow! That sounds so scary. Have to reconsider my choice of living down south now (I don't even think of this when I look for places to visit/live but now will have to do it). We don't even lock our car here where I live atm (that's how safe I feel most of the time too lol)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My husband is a Cop but I don't like guns lol. I have seen some cute and tiny ones but still not a big fan of the noise regardless of the size. I saw a few guns that is small and has the cutest design. It came in pink and stuff...I told my husband I want one just because of the color and the design of it. He just took a deep breath and walk away  lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It depends on where you live lol. The area I live in people don't lock their car or house even at night. I'm paranoid as hell so I lock like my life depend on it lol. The school I go to all the way in another town is dangerous though lol.

cecilia

Staff member
Byebye, your story made me laugh so hard. I'd probably do the same; have a gun for the beauty of it lol

Tina, I said earlier that I feel safe most of the time in my current city but back in my hometown, I have to lock it. Someone once broke in my car and stole my money (I left it in the car overnight, forgot about it until the morning after). As for locking the house, I do it so many times (even in small town) I read so many crime stories about men taking advantage of women in unlocked apartments and that scare me enough to always double (no, triple) check my lock before going to bed lol My sister laughes at me but you know, I want to feel safe than sorry.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have an OCD about garage doors. I close it and sits in my driveway for a few seconds to see it probably closed...then drive around the block just too see if it is still closed before I drive off to wherever I am going lol. Or I will drive about 4 houses down then asked my son if I closed the garage doors or not. He hates it when I do that, cause even if he tells me that I did, I would make a U-turn to check it for myself. The only thing is, I usually wait till we get out of the gate to ask the question...

I love the feel of a small town...something about it make me feel like I am traveling down memory lane...of what I don't know. I love road trips because of my eagerness of seeing small towns. I always tell my husband when we drive by a small town that I could see myself there but he says, he can't because he knows I'll go crazy. I guess, I love the idea of falling in love with a small town.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
You girls are scaring me with your guns talk  :nailbiter:   I don't think I will have a heart to carry it, I will be too paranoid.  But I do carry a swiss knife, is not for protection, is just that I always seem to need to use it for one thing or another whenever I go out. :lol2: It such a bad habit, that it seems like I carry my whole house with me in my purse because I have everything in there, screw driver, flashlight, medicine, snacks, package of condiment, etc... you name it, more than likely I will have it in my purse. HAHAHA :rofl:

But stalker is not something to laugh about, whether it was just an innocence affection or crazy obsession. I've been thru is before, and till this days I am still scare thinking what could have had happen. :thumbdown: I wouldn't wish it on someone, especially with news and show showing how crazy peoples can get. :nailbiter:

Sarn I hope you'll be careful and always watch your surrounding when you're alone, but I recommend to never be going anywhere alone especially with that crazy man still after you like that.  If he is not up there in the head, thing can get ugly.  So please take care of yourself, and be safe.