[GMM25] Ruk Long Jai To Be Continued : Toomtam Yuttana / Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow it looks like a poster for an American tv show. The styling is so on point. TooMo are looking GOOD. :love::icon12:

Mo is such a beauty. So simple yet so alluring.

cr: toomtam.toomtimefc, toomtam_thestar7, momonchanok, tumtoomtum, ddonkub & tle_naka

Mo and Tao filmed a dinner scene yesterday.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVOibE2jc4u/

Toomtam and Mo filmed a scene in their university outfits. I'm thinking they're going to use this footage during a flashback in this season.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVSYMJgHTnX/

Ooooo is that a jealous Toomtam I see at the end? If so I'm gonna be so excited. We've never seen a jealous/possessive Toomtam with Mo before. :love::aaaaa::cheer:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVSEKDFBnrR/

So in my previous post about how I saw another clip of a catfight scene and how Mo and Nara were wearing identical wedding dresses, I said I thought Mo was gonna be the crazy ex and try to sabotage the wedding and take Nara's place. But judging from the scene above, she still seems like the same Ploy from the first season. Even when Mint's character (Ploy's friend) tries to argue with Pin, Ploy tries to hold her back and keep the peace. So it wouldn't make sense for her to try to ruin Pin and Jay's wedding. So I'm thinking that the clip I saw where the director was demonstrating a cat fight scene at the wedding and where Mo was wearing a similar dress as Nara, was probably just a scene they filmed to use as a dream. Like Ploy probably dreams or imagines about herself showing up at Jay's wedding and trying to destroy it, but it actually doesn't happen in real life. :confused12:

More clips:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVQ5taRHcB4/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVR-GOAjIE2/

Also, could someone correct me if I'm wrong? Is Ploy's friend named Toey? Since the first season was never subbed, I just kinda had to guess her name was Toey from the way it sounded when other characters pronounced it. But I'm not sure.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Also, could someone correct me if I'm wrong? Is Ploy's friend named Toey? Since the first season was never subbed, I just kinda had to guess her name was Toey from the way it sounded when other characters pronounced it. But I'm not sure.
I'm bad at remembering names. Like I don't even remember the main characters' names lol. Could you link me to the specific time on a youtube clip that someone says her name?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm bad at remembering names. Like I don't even remember the main characters' names lol. Could you link me to the specific time on a youtube clip that someone says her name?
@1:59 He kind of speaks fast so if you need another clip I can try to find one lol.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I also love it too!! Gosh I want Toomtam and Mo onscreen already. I didn't watch the first part lol don't plan to go back but I'm gonna tune in to this part. Tao is growing on me from Princ Hours so if he likes Mo in here ahha I will probably root for them. But at the same time I love toomo I'm gonna be torn between the two. I also hope toomtam goes back to mo I'm hoping for a happy ending zeal if not I want mo to get Tao

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Cutiessssssssssssss. How come they look so shy here? Heheheheh. :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

^Toomtam captioned it "Monchanok". :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
cr: y.n.p.k

^A fan commented that this picture is a sequel to Toomtam's debut song "Imagination" where he acted with Mo in it. It reminded me of that mv at first too hehehehhehe.

Just goes to show Toomtam and Mo are ageless. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Is Toomtam jealous or mad? :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cr: nuasiri & beer_barbara

Look at Toomtam glaring at Tao though. And Mo giving him the stink eye. Yes, be jealous Toomtam! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: If we can get some slap kiss in here between Toomtam and Mo, I'll be so happy! :nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: @xcinsationalx @YaMaMiKi @ThaiLakornFan<3 @poobae91
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVzO43InS_R/

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS MAY BE AIRING ON JULY 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO WE HAVE PAE TARNG AND RUK LONG JAI TO BE CONTINUED AIRING THE SAME WEEK!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
@xcinsationalx @YaMaMiKi @ThaiLakornFan<3 @poobae91 @72701

cr: toomtam.toomtimefc

^Originally posted but since been deleted by @tumtoomtum on IG with the caption:

เค้าว่ากันว่า 20 ก.ค นี้ได้ดูแน่ๆ
CFD รักลองใจ to be continue
#ฝากงานหน่อยนะฮะ
#วันทำงาน Q15/25

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omgg yay it's going to be airing soon!! Woohoo! :attempt:rsceneswslapandkiss I don't think Club Friday is that intense with slap kiss but I still want them :worship2:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omggg So I went to skim season 1 and ughh why is that Pim girl such a B word!!??? I don't care if she pretended to be all innocent when she is not because the true her is a cheating whore!! UGHH!! I can't wait to see season 2, from the bts it looks like Mo is going to back down a bit or maybe because she is with her friend and don't want to cause any trouble. I am so excited to see Tao with Mo. and now that I went back to watch Toomtam and Mo goshh their chemistry is so strong stronger than Jes and Mo.... I miss ToomMo!! :kidnap:rsceneswslapandkisswilling|babysw:attempt: all of the above!! :love::icon12:

sarNie Adult
:risas3: I also rewatched part 1 to refresh my memory. Mo and her friend were just always at least a step behind Pim. :eek: I hope to see her friend again in the TBC version though.

Last edited:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omggg this looks hot!! The trailer is on fire! That bed scene of ToomMo I'm dying to see heheh perverted mind here. Ohh goshh I do want Jay to suffer for hurting Ploy though. Tao looks so good also I'm going to be hurting for him too since we know he going to be the side dude falling for ploy. I can't wait for the 20th to come as I'm so excited and look forward to it so much