[GMM25] Ruk Long Jai To Be Continued : Toomtam Yuttana / Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The Club Friday Series and Club Friday To Be Continued have multiparts in one season. The previous ones before Push/Jeab's parts aired only have 4 episodes each. For example, the first part of the current season which stars Pchy & Bie Thassapak (a popular gay love story from Club Friday Series 5) only has 4 episodes.
I'm so confused lol....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I understand what whitedove trying to said.

In the "series of Club Friday" the storyline for each part is short only 4 or 6 episodes to each part of different storyline..... but in the "Continued series of Club Friday" the storyline is much more longer and have more episodes up to 15 or 20. Because if you look at Push & Jeab part in the "Club Friday series" they only have 4 episodes but in the "Continued series" they have 13 episodes.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I understand what whitedove trying to said.

In the "series of Club Friday" the storyline for each part is short only 4 or 6 episodes to each part of different storyline..... but in the "Continued series of Club Friday" the storyline is much more longer and have more episodes up to 15 or 20. Because if you look at Push & Jeab part in the "Club Friday series" they only have 4 episodes but in the "Continued series" they have 13 episodes.
But that's what I said in the beginning. I know Club Friday's original short stories are only 4-5 episodes long, but the To Be Continued series' have all had 13-15 episodes. So that's why I said I was excited because that means Ruk Long Jai's To Be Continued will be as long as a lakorn then. But then @whitedove said that I wasn't exactly correct. So I'm confused lol.

Basically, what I'm trying to figure out is if Ruk Long Jai's continuation story will have only five episodes like the original first season or if it will have at least a minimum of 10 episodes like the other To Be Continued series'. I thought it was the latter and that's why I was even more excited lol.

Last edited:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the tag!! YASSS I can't wait i never finished the first part cuz I didn't like the storyline sigh I hope it will be a happy one on here!! babysw:kidnap:slapandkiss

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Still not much update about this but Mo did a live video yesterday on IG and Toomtam's fanclub screenshotted a part where she was talking about Club Friday To Be Continued.

Caption: โม คุยใน ig live ว่าจะถ่ายทำ #clubfridaytobecontinuious เมื่อไหร่ด้วยหล่ะ
แต่น้องโมคุยตลกๆว่า ไม่ให้เล่นแล้วให้ ตูมตามเล่นกับนารา 2 คน มีความตลกขำๆ คริคริ

Translation (cr to @Bieluvr): In IG live Mo talked about when they will be filming Club Friday to be continued. But Mo joked around saying that she will not be in there, Toomtam will be acting with two Nara's. It was in a funny joking way.

I'm so impatient. Why can't they give us more information on this? :fighting3: Toomtam and Mo had their press conference for their lakorns yesterday also. They're in separate lakorns but they still ended up standing next to each other in the group photo heheheheh. That's what I call the power of fate. They're truly lakorn soulmates. :naughty2::love::icon12::worship2::aaaaa::cheer::clap:

cr: dadexact

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Another picture from the press conference for Toomtam and Mo's lakorns. Look at how close they are. :love: Always so compatible. :worship2: So picture perfect. :aaaaa:

cr to owner

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
When I saw Toomtam in Mo's IG story this morning, I thought they were finally making progress on this. I thought they were doing the fitting or something. But no, they were just hanging out, which I'm not complaining about either hehehehe. I'm just so glad to see the OTP together again. :aaaaa::cheer::worship2::love::icon12:

^screenshots from my phone

And so happy to see this trio also. I love how close Mo is with all of her best male costars (Toomtam, Jes and Ak). You can tell how close she is with all of them and vice versa, because they hang out with each other outside of work and not just when promoting or filming. :aaaaa::cheer::love:

cr: momonchanok, y.n.p.k, akkakarat

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@xcinsationalx AWWWWWWWWW THIS IS THE SWEETEST THING EVER!!!!!! Mo posted another picture from their hangout yesterday on her IG. But this time, it's just her and Toomtam. In her caption it said: Friends are medicine for a wounded heart, and vitamin for hopeful soul. Love u guys! ❤

She also tagged Ak in the picture. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: I find it cute how even though they hung out yesterday, she had to post another picture she took with Toomtam today and add that meaningful caption. It really shows how close they are! My OTP!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

cr: momonchanok

One of Toomtam's fans commented (and it got two likes): อยากเห็นละครคู่นี้อีกจัง @one31thailand

Which means: I want to see this couple in a lakorn again.

And they tagged onehd's official IG. I WANNA SEE THEM IN A LAKORN AGAIN TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE ONEHD!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

OH AND ALSO! SOME SORT OF UPDATE ON THIS FROM TOOMTAM'S FANCLUB!!!!!!!! THEY POSTED THE PICTURES/IG STORIES TOOMTAM AND MO TOOK AND ADDED THIS CAPTION:

ตูมตาม จะพบและถ่ายละครกับโมมนชนก ใน คลับฟลายเดย์ทูบีคอนทินิว ช่วงเมษา ช่าวและภาพจากโมมนชนก พี่เมี่ยวรายงานค่ะ ขอบคุณภาพจากโมมน พบกัน 15 มีนาคม 2460

According to google translate, it basically says something along the lines of:

Toomtam will be filming with Mo for Club Friday To Be Continued, a new mesmerizing session. P'Mew reported it (not sure who that is, could be a fanclub member who got information from someone close to Toomtam). Thanks for pictures from Mo.

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

How funny is it that last year, when Ruk Long Jai was airing, Mo and Jes were filming for Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur. And now this year, when Jes and Mo's lakorn will be airing, Toomtam and Mo will be filming Club Friday to be continued. Things were just switched around. Hehhehheheheheh Mo is just destined to be with these guys. :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@xcinsationalx @ThaiLakornFan<3 @YaMaMiKi @poobae91 AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS IS THE SWEETEST THING EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So right now Mo is in New York (she left Thailand about two days ago). And a few hours ago, Toomtam posted this to his instagram. His caption will make you guys squeal!!!!!!!!!!

cr: y.n.p.k

Caption: "ป่านนี้ คงถึง เมืองนอกเมืองนาแล้ว "นังเพื่อนหัวโต ||แต่วันนี้เจอ พี่หนึ่งก่อน สายตาอ่อนช้อยของ ข้า มอบให้ทุกคน 5555 ||ไปนู่นก็กินเยอะๆ อย่าลืม เฟสไทม์มาบ้าง อยากรู้ว่าหิมะ ทำอะไรโมมนได้มั้ย

Translation (cr @TubbyTinker): Right now, you probably reached abroad already, you big-headed friend. || but today I'm meeting with P'Nueng first (referring to Ak as his character from their sitcom Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo). My gentle eyes, I give to everyone hahaha. || while you're over there, eat a lot. don't forget to face time me. I want to know if the snow can do anything to Mo Mon or not.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THIS JUST FURTHER PROVES HOW CLOSE TOOMO ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FACT THAT TOOMTAM ALREADY KNEW ABOUT MO'S TRAVELING PLANS AND SCHEDULE, AND TOLD HER "DON'T FORGET TO FACETIME ME" SHOWS THAT THEY COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER OFTEN-NOT JUST IN PERSON BUT THROUGH MESSAGING/FACETIME TOO!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BEST FRIENDS FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!! MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Also, from the way Toomtam says "Right now, you probably reached abroad already" "but today I'm meeting with P'Neung first" sounds like they might be meeting up somewhere in another country. Like before he meets up with Mo, he's meeting with Ak first. TooMo both love traveling so I wouldn't be surprised if they planned a little vacation together as friends. Ahhhhh!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Last edited:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Awwww...they are too sweet with eachother. I feel like they like eachother or at least tootam likes her, but he probably doesn't want to spoil their relationship that they have together now. I say this because of what he wrote. It's like a bf or bff keeping tabs on the person they constantly think off.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwww...they are too sweet with eachother. I feel like they like eachother or at least tootam likes her, but he probably doesn't want to spoil their relationship that they have together now. I say this because of what he wrote. It's like a bf or bff keeping tabs on the person they constantly think off.
Toomtam is currently dating Yingying, but it's funny that you think that because Toomtam did profess last year in an interview for Ruk Long Jai that he used to secretly like Mo. :naughty2: Even though he said it in a jokingly way, there might be some truth behind it. ;) And especially how he went into details about how he could love her since he's known her for so long and finds her adorable hehe.

Here's the interview:

@20:30-21:50

Female host:
So if you are close friends and have to act all cutesy with each other, don’t you get shy?

Toomtam: I used to secretly like her.

Female host: Seriously?

Toomtam: Just Kidding

(I couldn’t hear what they were saying because they were all talking)

Male host: Is it hard?

Toomtam: Honestly, we’ve worked together as pra nang ever since my Music Video, until now, I feel that it isn’t hard to love this woman. Because personally I have gotten to know this woman, Mo, as very close friends and have seen her true self. I can feel that her true self is cute, very cute. I mean for five years that I’ve known her, I may not have gotten to know her well enough, but at this moment, Mo is adorable, the kind of person that if I love her then I can love her.

Hosts: So adorable, it feels like we’re interviewing a couple during a wedding.

^So that explains their chemistry and why it's not hard for Toomtam to act like he's head over heels for Mo in lakorns. According to him, he can actually see himself falling in love with her hehe.

But yeah, one thing's for sure, they care deeply for each other as friends. :icon12: Mo just seems like such an easygoing and fun girl to be around. She's mischievous and childish. That's why Toomtam loves teasing her so much, he loves seeing her reactions. :risas3: I adore their friendship offscreen. Even though they don't hang out for months at a time, whenever they do hang out, that bond between them never changes. You can tell they're really close because their interactions are never forced. They contact each other outside of work and don't do things for fan service. They're really supportive of each other too. For example, when Toomtam first came out with his clothing brand, Mo bought a hat from him and promoted it on her IG.

Toomtam commented with kissy faces:

And even reposted it to his IG. :love:

There's no denying these two are great friends and I hope they grow even more inseparable as time passes. If someday they discover they have feelings for each other too, I'll support them and hope for the best. :D In my honest opinion, best friends turned lovers have the most successful and ideal relationships anyways. :p But for now, I'm perfectly fine with them just being friends. :thumbup:

Last edited:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I know he's dating someone else, but it just makes me wonder since he seems really close with mo. However, hopefully his relationship with mo stays strong as friends and pure.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Oh snap. I'm gonna watch this. The ending to the previous one was all kinds of wrong. Dude leaves the girl to go marry a cheater. Girl shouldn't even have been sad about it, since dude is that dumb.

The to be continued versions of Club Friday are all made up I assume?

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Oh snap. I'm gonna watch this. The ending to the previous one was all kinds of wrong. Dude leaves the girl to go marry a cheater. Girl shouldn't even have been sad about it, since dude is that dumb.

The to be continued versions of Club Friday are all made up I assume?
Yeah I believe. It's usually to right the 'wrongs' from the original real story.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE OTP IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM EXCITED BEYOND WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

cr: Mo's IG story

I am loving their look here already! So mature compared to their young university days. >< Mo's styling is on point! I love the sophisticated business woman look on her. :love: And Toomtam is looking rugged with that signature hairdo and jean jacket. :love: They finally look like a mature couple in here as opposed to how they've been styled in all their previous projects.

I really hope there's a lot of romance in this sequel! Please let Jay and Ploy fall back in love and have their happily ever after! :sad6::worship2: I want a wedding and a baby! :icon12: And a willing yessssss!!!!!!!!!! slapandkisswilling|:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: Also, a photoshoot to promote this when it airs!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TooMo are long overdue for their first ever couple photoshoot!!!!!!!!!!

@xcinsationalx @YaMaMiKi @poobae91 @72701 @ThaiLakornFan<3

EDIT:

Okay Mo is dressed like a granny here lol. And I'm nervous to see Nara again. I guess it's not unexpected though since her and Toomtam's characters did get married in season one. So it would be strange for her to not reappear at all in this season. I just hope her character isn't as significant this time around. And I really hope she doesn't end up with Toomtam still cause that would be a total disappointment for this sequel if the OTP don't even get back together. :facepalm::BangHead: On a good note though, I'm glad to see Tao in here. He's the p'ek in the upcoming remake of Princess Hours produced by Ananda. Looks like he might be Mo's second love interest. :naughty2: I was hoping for March but Tao is a pleasant surprise too. :thumbup:

cr: mr.samphan

THE OTP! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

cr: djpchod

Mo looks so good! :love::icon12: This photo looks so cool. It looks like three undercover spy sisters. Mint is the oldest and seductive sister, Nara is the youngest and naïve sister and Mo is the middle and intelligent sister.

cr: mintspattarasaya's IG story

Last edited: