[GMM25] Love Bipolar (GMMTV) : Toni Rakkaen/ Ploy Chermarn

P

PrincessKarina

She's a great actress, aside from having a pretty face. She's good at taking n'rai roles too. Why did she even had to undergo ps.
For real. Human are never satisfied with what they have. But ps comes with consequences though! Most if not all find out soon enough their health will pay! It’s sad! :(

P

PrincessKarina

This guy does not look 36 at all?!?! He looks like he just turned 20. Haha.
Right?! He looks much younger than his age! He’s another good example of age gracefully! I’m serious these younger stars better watch out and take care of themselves or they will not be aging well! ;)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
She's a great actress, aside from having a pretty face. She's good at taking n'rai roles too. Why did she even had to undergo ps.
When I 1st saw her in Roy Lae Sanae Rai I thought she was genuine more appealing than Aom. Even I liked her in BGST. Ploy got a unique type of beauty. Not the typical pretty but the bitchy one still appealing. So she somewhat stood out among the Ann, Aff, Noon, Aum, Aom etc... But she ruined it bleh. Should hace given the role to Gypsy who is the closest to Ploy's heyday appeal and look. Plus Gypsy can emote (why that channel keeps promoting her sucky sister over her is beyond me)

Last edited:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
When I 1st saw her in Roy Lae Sanae Rai I thought she was genuine more appealing than Aom. Even I liked her in BGST. Ploy got a unique type of beauty. Not the typical pretty but the bitchy one still appealing. So she somewhat stood out among the Ann, Aff, Noon, Aum, Aom etc... But she ruined it bleh. Should hace given the role to Gypsy who is the closest to Ploy's heyday appeal and look. Plus Gypsy can emote (why that channel keeps promoting her sucky sister over her is beyond me)
When I first saw her, I thought she's the prettiest Thai actress. She has the face, body and talent. If she didn't undergo PS, she would've aged gracefully.

Plus, she lost some weight too. She's, at least, prettier in Samee Tee Tra. When did she undergo PS? She still looked pretty in 30+ Single On Sale.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes she was very cute and she was like my favorite nang'rai. Too bad. . .

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Teaser for episode 2:

Episode 1:

I'm surprised GMMTV didn't put official subs for this one this time. This would be their first time iirc! I wonder if they'll add them later.