[GMM25] Love Bipolar (GMMTV) : Toni Rakkaen/ Ploy Chermarn

Discussion in '2018' started by dancy, Feb 1, 2018.

1. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

GMMTV preview lakorn for 2018:

Trailer:

2. mayag

mayag sarNie Adult

Looking forward to this one!

3. whitedove

whitedove sarNie Adult

Toni in two roles!

First poster:
    20180318_lovebipolar_ploychermarntonirakkaen.jpg

According to GMMTV IG and this poster, Love Bipolar will start on 18 March, every Sunday at 8.30pm on GMM25.

4. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Wow, Ploy is starring with many actors that are younger than her.

5. diann

diann sarNie Hatchling

Oh gosh when she smiles she look so different. She was so beautiful before why do all that plastic surgery.

6. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

She used to have a beautiful smile, but ruined it with the PS.

7. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

Toni really takes on diverse roles. I wasn't initially a fan of his, but I find myself trusting that most of the stuff he is in is gonna be good.

whitedove and mayag like this.
  8. whitedove

whitedove sarNie Adult

Trailer is out!

Love Bipolar will start on March 18th, every Sunday at 8.30pm on GMM25.

9. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

This kinda reminds me of Matt and Rome’s lakorn where he takes his gay brother place.

10. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

That Tony Rakken guy is cute but I wish the actress was someone like Gypsy. Looking at Ploy in the teaser was hard.

11. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah, it’s pretty hard to watch Ploy. She has gotten bad PS done and it doesn’t look good. Why oh why ppl get PS when they were pretty already.

Deb Dwner and preetam like this.
  12. mayag

mayag sarNie Adult

Not a fan of Ploy but at least she can act. I don't think Gypsy is a good actress at all.

I'm so proud of Toni. The first time I saw him was in Bake Me Love and I've never seen him in a similar character since then. He's so diverse in the kind of roles he takes on.

13. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

I like Gypsy. She can emote. She was good in Chai Mai Jing Ying Tae. And she looks fresher than Ploy.

spanky likes this.
  14. mayag

mayag sarNie Adult

Oh nvm, I was confusing Gypsy with Gypso. Gypsy is definitely good. Gypso on the other hand...

preetam likes this.
  15. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Exactly what I was thinking. Haha. I'm like it's almost identical. Except Rome is hotter. Hehe.

16. ella0411

ella0411 GM zone

I used to like her beautiful smile. I really find her soooooo pretty in her younger days. She's my first favorite Thai actress.

She still can act, tho so I might try this one. Is any team subbing this?

17. Oh my goodness! I cannot stand Ploy’s lips now. I used to think she was so hot! She still is just not the same. I might have to pass this lakirn. Sad!

18. ella0411

ella0411 GM zone

She's so pretty here and her smile was her best asset. Too bad it isn't the same anymore.

[​IMG]

preetam and PrincessKarina like this.
  19. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

In this pic her upper lip was able to actually move upward and showed her teeth naturally...now it is just tilted to one side and even with that it looked so tight like she has to put lots of energy for it to move at all. She was so pretty and exotic in her olden days. The lips are bad to have injection cause no one can hide it. And why did she even have to touch her lips anyway? It wasn't even bad to begin with.

preetam likes this.
  20. I know! Why changed?! She was such a natural beauty at one time. Now she’s so plastic like. I’m a sucker for beautiful smiles! :thumbup: