[GMM25] Bangkok Rak Stories - Pae Tarng : Hunz Isariy / Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo has a new sitcom/series. At the time Komchadluek released the news, they said the pra'ek was unknown. But they just had the fitting for this a few weeks ago and I'm guessing Mouse will be the pra'ek since he's the only actor I've seen with Mo in most of her IG stories for this. No official pictures have been released from the fitting so I've been stalling on creating this thread but I don't know when they'll ever release any updates so I decided I'll just start posting anything I can find about it here.

Despite this being a sitcom, I'm actually pretty excited because it seems like it'll be a really fun and new role for Mo. From the fitting she was styled pretty extreme (in one look she wore a black feather dress with dark blue lipstick and black eyeshadow). It's rare Mo gets to play characters that are really out there in terms of looks and acting (she tends to play the tough tomboy types), and since this is a sitcom, it's going to be funny. So glamorous character + comedy = something we haven't seen from Mo before. Also, Mouse and Mo have been taking dance classes together to prepare for this so I'm super duper excited to see a completely new side of Mo, since dancing is something totally out of her comfort zone as well. Also, if Mouse really is the pra'ek then it's a new pairing for Mo. (They did costar together in 2012 in Mario and Mo's movie, My True Friend, but this time they'll actually be playing love interests.)

They started filming today but since they filmed on an actual set (sitcoms are filmed in studios with fake sets), I'm guessing it'll be the type of sitcom/series that Vill/Gypsy/Kangsom did. I recognize the director (in pink) but I don't remember from where... :confused12:

cr: pramepumipat

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay so this might actually be a series. It might be like March and Baifern's Slam Dance series where it's produced by GMM but airs on ONE HD. I'm really confused as to what kind of series it's going to be since not much information is being released. No official fitting pictures, no opening ceremony, nothing. It's supposed to be a comedy, Mouse and Mo took dance lessons together to prepare for this, and they filmed a scene with a ghost yesterday. The title is "Phae Thang" which translates to "lost way" on google translate. :confused0::confused12: Going off of all of that, I'm guessing it might be like Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo where it revolves around trying to help a ghost/spirit. I'm not too stoked now cause it seems boring. :facepalm: I want Mo in a better storyline and role. Her talent is going to waste in all these subpar plots and roles she keeps getting. :BangHead: Sigh... :rolleyes: But anyways, I don't know if this is going to be a full series or just a sitcom type of show. We'll see.

cr to owners

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright so I asked Thippy what the title means and this is what she said:

"Pae Tang can mean a few things, it just depends on how you use it. Literally translation would be lost ways...or something along that line but I think it actually means 'my weakness' or something like that lol. Or something like I've fallen for you."

So based off of that, it's still possible that this could be a cute rom-com series for Mo and not just something boring about helping a ghost figure out why it died or something. If the title means more of "my weakness" or "falling for you" like how Thip said, then it could be about Mouse and Mo's characters falling in love. But if the title's meaning leans more towards "lost ways" then the plot will probably be about Mouse and Mo helping the ghost find its way back to the spirit world lol. I hope not.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Okay so this might actually be a series. It might be like March and Baifern's Slam Dance series where it's produced by GMM but airs on ONE HD. I'm really confused as to what kind of series it's going to be since not much information is being released. No official fitting pictures, no opening ceremony, nothing. It's supposed to be a comedy, Mouse and Mo took dance lessons together to prepare for this, and they filmed a scene with a ghost yesterday. The title is "Phae Thang" which translates to "lost way" on google translate. :confused0::confused12: Going off of all of that, I'm guessing it might be like Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo where it revolves around trying to help a ghost/spirit. I'm not too stoked now cause it seems boring. :facepalm: I want Mo in a better storyline and role. Her talent is going to waste in all these subpar plots and roles she keeps getting. :BangHead: Sigh... :rolleyes: But anyways, I don't know if this is going to be a full series or just a sitcom type of show. We'll see.

cr to owners
This lakorn is not under GMMTV's upcoming projects so it might still be an Exact production. Besides, Exact is technically under GMM Grammy, just like GMMTV.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is not under GMMTV's upcoming projects so it might still be an Exact production. Besides, Exact is technically under GMM Grammy, just like GMMTV.
The actor in the picture above with the white towel around his waist captioned "Pae Taeng" in Thai on his IG post with "GMM". But it's weird because I searched the hashtag for Pae Taeng in Thai on IG and there's another series by GMM with the same title that's airing soon. It's for Love Songs Love series with Cherreen. So I'm wondering if this will be another part for Love Songs Love Series that will air later.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
The actor in the picture above with the white towel around his waist captioned "Pae Taeng" in Thai on his IG post with "GMM". But it's weird because I searched the hashtag for Pae Taeng in Thai on IG and there's another series by GMM with the same title that's airing soon. It's for Love Songs Love series with Cherreen. So I'm wondering if this will be another part for Love Songs Love Series that will air later.
Ah if it's not GMMTV then it's probably a GMM25 in-house team production. They're the ones who produced other non-GMMTV stuff on GMM25 like Love Songs Love Series and Club Friday series. Hmm maybe I'll take a look out at the #lovesongsloveseries tag as well.

Btw, Pae Tahng is the title of the Labanoon song that is going to be used as the basis for Best/Cherreen/Baitoei/Goyog's part in Love Songs Love Series. I'm not surprised if this Mouse/Mo lakorn also uses the title.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah if it's not GMMTV then it's probably a GMM25 in-house team production. They're the ones who produced other non-GMMTV stuff on GMM25 like Love Songs Love Series and Club Friday series. Hmm maybe I'll take a look out at the #lovesongsloveseries tag as well.

Btw, Pae Tahng is the title of the Labanoon song that is going to be used as the basis for Best/Cherreen/Baitoei/Goyog's part in Love Songs Love Series. I'm not surprised if this Mouse/Mo lakorn also uses the title.
Thanks for the explanation. I'm really confused though lol. What do you mean by "Labanoon song that is going to be used as the basis for Cherreen's part in Love Songs Love Series"? Do you mean Pae Tahng is the title of the ost for that series? And why do you say you're not surprised if this series also uses that same title? What does the title of that song have to do with this series/lakorn/sitcom that Mouse and Mo are going to be in?

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the explanation. I'm really confused though lol. What do you mean by "Labanoon song that is going to be used as the basis for Cherreen's part in Love Songs Love Series"? Do you mean Pae Tahng is the title of the ost for that series? And why do you say you're not surprised if this series also uses that same title? What does the title of that song have to do with this series/lakorn/sitcom that Mouse and Mo are going to be in?
All Love Songs Love Series are based on a popular song and they use these songs as OST. What I meant is Pae Tahng seems to be a typical title, either for a drama or a song so that's why I'm not surprised if the title is the same.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hunz The Star might also be in here. I saw him with Mouse in Mo's IG story today. His fanclub also posted a picture of him with Mo last week. So since Mouse and Mo have been taking dance lessons for this show, and Hunz is also known for his dancing, I'm thinking this show will definitely be focused around dancing. I'm assuming Hunz is either part of the supporting cast, making a cameo, or coaching Mouse and Mo with their dancing. Pretty cool.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo is soooooo gorgeous!!!! I love her sophisticated style in here. This role is definitely going to be something new from her. Glamorous, comedy, and dancing. :love:

cr: ae132

@whitedove This was the caption on the first picture of Mo:

ฉันแพ้ทางคนอย่างเธอ.....
มันเอาแต่เพ้อไม่กินไม่นอน..
อยากบอกเธอสักครั้ง...
โปรดเถิดนะขอวอน.
หยุดน่ารักได้ไหมใจฉันกำลังละลายโอโอโอ.......
#แพ้ทาง

Do you know if it's the lyrics to the song you were talking about? I google translated it and it seems like lyrics from a song.

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
@whitedove This was the caption on the first picture of Mo:

ฉันแพ้ทางคนอย่างเธอ.....
มันเอาแต่เพ้อไม่กินไม่นอน..
อยากบอกเธอสักครั้ง...
โปรดเถิดนะขอวอน.
หยุดน่ารักได้ไหมใจฉันกำลังละลายโอโอโอ.......
#แพ้ทาง

Do you know if it's the lyrics to the song you were talking about? I google translated it and it seems like lyrics from a song.
Ah I think it's going to be the Labanoon song after all. It's not Love Songs Love Series but it's inspired by the same song: http://deungdutjai.com/2016/02/11/paetahnglabanoon/

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah I think it's going to be the Labanoon song after all. It's not Love Songs Love Series but it's inspired by the same song: http://deungdutjai.com/2016/02/11/paetahnglabanoon/
Ohhh thank you. So you know that it's for sure not going to be a part of Love Songs Love Series? Then do you think the title of this show is even Pae Tang? Or do you think it's like Love Songs Love Series' case where it has a different title but is just based on the song?

The song's cute.

A person with my looks must humble his heart
Keeping my feelings hidden, even though my heart is pounding
I want an angel to be kind to a lowly beast
But I don’t dare say it out loud

^So based on the pictures I've seen so far, it definitely matches the lyrics because Mo looks like a glamorous girl (probably spoiled) and Mouse is probably playing someone "lower in status" and falls in love with her.

So Pae Tang actually means "My Weakness" not "lost way". That sounds more intriguing for a show's title. XD

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Ohhh thank you. So you know that it's for sure not going to be a part of Love Songs Love Series? Then do you think the title of this show is even Pae Tang? Or do you think it's like Love Songs Love Series' case where it has a different title but is just based on the song?

The song's cute.

A person with my looks must humble his heart
Keeping my feelings hidden, even though my heart is pounding
I want an angel to be kind to a lowly beast
But I don’t dare say it out loud

^So based on the pictures I've seen so far, it definitely matches the lyrics because Mo looks like a glamorous girl (probably spoiled) and Mouse is probably playing someone "lower in status" and falls in love with her.

So Pae Tang actually means "My Weakness" not "lost way". That sounds more intriguing for a show's title. XD
Hmm I haven't seen this version of Pae Tang being related to Love Songs Love Series yet, and seems like most of LSLS are teen or early 20 actors. So I'm guessing they're not related?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm I haven't seen this version of Pae Tang being related to Love Songs Love Series yet, and seems like most of LSLS are teen or early 20 actors. So I'm guessing they're not related?
Ohhh I see. Thanks. :) Hopefully we get more information soon.