[GMM25] Bangkok Rak Stories - Pae Tarng : Hunz Isariy / Mo Monchanok

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Ok so I got information on this series if anyone wants to know. Its not a sitcom by the way. So the title Pae Tarng definitely came from labanoon song, reason that is is bc this series will be airing on Bravo TV which I think is still under GMM along with 3 other series as part of the Bangkok Rak Stories. All 4 parts titles name came from 4 famous songs that got more than 1,000 million views on YT. The other part that I know is Kon Mee Sanae that popular famous song sang by Pang Nakarin. Jes Jespipat and Gybzy from GB are in that part. All 4 parts will have a press conference on June 22

All 4 parts a total of 52 episodes. I don't know how many episodes are in each series but there's a total of 54

so whos praek in here Mouse or Hunz?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok so I got information on this series if anyone wants to know. Its not a sitcom by the way. So the title Pae Tarng definitely came from labanoon song, reason that is is bc this series will be airing on Bravo TV which I think is still under GMM along with 3 other series as part of the Bangkok Rak Stories. All 4 parts titles name came from 4 famous songs that got more than 1,000 million views on YT. The other part that I know is Kon Mee Sanae that popular famous song sang by Pang Nakarin. Jes Jespipat and Gybzy from GB are in that part. All 4 parts will have a press conference on June 22

All 4 parts a total of 52 episodes. I don't know how many episodes are in each series but there's a total of 54

so whos praek in here Mouse or Hunz?
Thank you Thippy! I was just going to post that!

Yeah, I originally thought Mouse was pra'ek in Mo's part since I saw him with Mo in her IG stories. But then Hunz is at the center of the picture here with Mo, so I don't know. I wouldn't mind her with either. Maybe Mouse and Mo only took dance lessons together cause they needed the practice whereas Hunz is already an experienced dancer.

It seems like this is a pretty big project with a well known cast. Top left stars Fon Sananthachat (in the middle). Top right stars Pae Arak, Saiparn Apinya and Aerin (in red). Bottom left stars Mo, Hunz and Mouse. And bottom right stars Jes and Gypzy Wanida. I'm excited! Although I can't help but be a little heartbroken that Jes and Mo are both in here but not paired together. :sad6::sad6::sad6:

Looking forward to finding out more information about this series at the press conference next Thursday! :D

@xcinsationalx @whitedove @72701 @ceda_lee

By the way @TubbyTinker, could you link me the song that Jes and Gypzy's part is based on?

Last edited:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)

His other famous song Phumpae Krungthep got made into a mini series as well early this year starring New Chaiyapol & Focus Jirakul too

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

His other famous song Phumpae Krungthep got made into a mini series as well early this year starring New Chaiyapol & Focus Jirakul too
OMG that's such a cute song!
http://deungdutjai.com/2016/06/17/konmeesanaypang/

I honestly feel like Mo would've fit the part perfectly. She's played a lot of plain and feisty characters so this would've been right up her alley. Her and Gypzy should've switched roles since Gypzy has more of that glamorous lifestyle in real life that Mo will be playing in her part. Plus, I would've loved to see Jes being mean to Mo but falling in love with her eventually. And then she gets a makeover and transforms into a beauty. They should've taken advantage of the JesMo hype since their lakorn just ended and many people want them to reunite. Ahhhhhhhh. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Anyways, here's a clip from Bangkok Rak Stories' official IG. It looks interesting.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVRwYYOg8UX/

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm excited to hear Mo has another lakorn lined up, even though I still haven't watched her last one yet. Mo and Hunz would make a good looking couple, no offense to Mouse but I just like Hunz better lol.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Thank you Thippy! I was just going to post that!

Yeah, I originally thought Mouse was pra'ek in Mo's part since I saw him with Mo in her IG stories. But then Hunz is at the center of the picture here with Mo, so I don't know. I wouldn't mind her with either. Maybe Mouse and Mo only took dance lessons together cause they needed the practice whereas Hunz is already an experienced dancer.

It seems like this is a pretty big project with a well known cast. Top left stars Fon Sananthachat (in the middle). Top right stars Pae Arak, Saiparn Apinya and Aerin (in red). Bottom left stars Mo, Hunz and Mouse. And bottom right stars Jes and Gypzy Wanida. I'm excited! Although I can't help but be a little heartbroken that Jes and Mo are both in here but not paired together. :sad6::sad6::sad6:

Looking forward to finding out more information about this series at the press conference next Thursday! :D

@xcinsationalx @whitedove @72701 @ceda_lee

By the way @TubbyTinker, could you link me the song that Jes and Gypzy's part is based on?
Finally a confirmation! :) Seems like it's going to be produced by GMM Bravo which is another production company under GMM Grammy (same status as GMMTV and Exact), but I don't think we know which channel it's going to air yet?

I knew that Fon is busy with a new project, I just didn't realize it was this one lol.

@TubbyTinker GMM Bravo is also a production company, producing shows for One31 and GMM25. So this series should be on either one of the channels.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm excited to hear Mo has another lakorn lined up, even though I still haven't watched her last one yet. Mo and Hunz would make a good looking couple, no offense to Mouse but I just like Hunz better lol.
I'm thinking now that Hunz is the pra'ek since he was also pra'ek in GMM's U Prince Series with Focus. Mouse has only played supporting so far in his career. I wanted Hunz to have more scenes with Mo in Koom Nang Kruan as Toomtam's love rival since his character was supposedly into her, but they only had like two scenes together lol. So it'll be interesting to see them as love interests in here.

I still want Mo in an actual lakorn. But I'll take a series over a sitcom for now. Hopefully before the year ends she'll be cast in a new lakorn as nang'ek, reuniting with Toomtam or Jes. :cheer:

Finally a confirmation! :) Seems like it's going to be produced by GMM Bravo which is another production company under GMM Grammy (same status as GMMTV and Exact), but I don't think we know which channel it's going to air yet?

I knew that Fon is busy with a new project, I just didn't realize it was this one lol.

@TubbyTinker GMM Bravo is also a production company, producing shows for One31 and GMM25. So this series should be on either one of the channels.
Yeah now it makes sense why they were keeping it so on the down low lol. It's because they're gonna be having the press conference on the 22.

sarNie Adult
Will we be able to see the press conference?

Looking forward to knowing what the stories are about. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Will we be able to see the press conference?

Looking forward to knowing what the stories are about. :)
I think there might be some clips uploaded on youtube on the day of. But I don't think there's anywhere we can watch the press conference live if that's what you mean.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm thinking now that Hunz is the pra'ek since he was also pra'ek in GMM's U Prince Series with Focus. Mouse has only played supporting so far in his career. I wanted Hunz to have more scenes with Mo in Koom Nang Kruan as Toomtam's love rival since his character was supposedly into her, but they only had like two scenes together lol. So it'll be interesting to see them as love interests in here.

I still want Mo in an actual lakorn. But I'll take a series over a sitcom for now. Hopefully before the year ends she'll be cast in a new lakorn as nang'ek, reuniting with Toomtam or Jes. :cheer:

Yeah now it makes sense why they were keeping it so on the down low lol. It's because they're gonna be having the press conference on the 22.
Mouse has actually played pra ek in two of his projects which are Ugly Duckling Series: Pity Girl and Somtam Hamburger. I want to see him get more roles as pra ek though. He's really cute and his acting is good.

sarNie Adult
Mouse is cute and multi-talented. For some reason, he's just never hit it off either in singing or acting kinda like Jess & Mo. Both great actors but also, very underrated.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!!!!!! THEY JUST PLAYED A LITTLE MINI TEASER FOR ALL FOUR PARTS AND IT LOOKS LIKE MO WILL HAVE ALL THREE GUYS INTERESTED IN HER! THE FILMING LOOKS HIGH QUALITY TOO! I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD BE THIS EXCITED FOR THIS BUT I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED NOW!!!!!!! MO LOOKED GORGEOUS IN THE TEASER!!!!! I actually squealed at her and Hunz' bickering in the teaser. I SENSE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: In a way, Hunz reminds me of Toomtam. His features and when he acts in flirtatious badboy roles.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Now they're revealing longer teasers for each individual part and interviewing the cast! The first part with Fon and the two other actresses is called "Please". Some of the guys I recognize in this part are Nat Thephussadin and Victor Zheng.

So excited for Mo's!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: I love the whole vibe of the teasers and the background music. It's very trendy/hip hoppy and sort of risqué, but not too raeng. Matches the tone of that Bangkok city nightlife.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I JUST SAW A LIGHT UP BANNER FOR MO IN THE AUDIENCE! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: So happy that she finally has fans who go to her events now! She's come such a long way! I'm so proud of her! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna refrain from typing in all caps so you guys can read what I'm saying lol. BUT OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mo's part looks so freakin cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's more comedic and not as serious as Fon's part. I squealed and fangirled throughout the whole trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like Mo plays a hiso girl whose parents want her to settle down so they send her to another city or something and she has to choose between three bachelors: Hunz, Mouse or Prame(?). Mouse is your average guy (there was a scene where he was working outside on a ladder and Mo tried to help him but a bug got on her so she shook the ladder and they both fell down, with Mouse falling on top of her). Hunz plays a rich playboy (pretty sure he's gonna end up with Mo lol). There was a scene where she was hiding behind some curtains in his room and he wrapped his arms around her to tease her to come out. That didn't work so he used her hand to touch himself inappropriately. I laughed out loud at that part. I'm seriously SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for this now. Mo has chemistry with both Hunz and Mouse (but I'm especially excited for Mo + Hunz :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:)! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

I also saw another light up banner for Mo in the crowd of fans! Both are purple-one says "Mo" and the other one is in Thai text.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Jes' part looks pretty cute as well. A perfect, good looking, rich guy who unexpectedly falls in love with an average girl. All four parts look really good honestly. Surprisingly I actually want to watch them all now. But seeing the trailers, I'm glad Mo was cast in Pae Tarng. It looks the most fun and entertaining. :risas3: And there's still that aspect about the dancing too so I'm curious to see how they're going to incorporate that into the story. :thumbup:

Last edited: