dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay I think there are two series of this Club Friday are filming. One is "Series 9" and the other is "Celebrities stories."

I decide to do this thread for this series 9 so ya will know who in which series.

The press from today event:

Cr to: tikwasinee

https://s11.postimg.org/rth63c3hv/image.jpg

Trailer for the first part to air soon

I'm to lazy to write down all the actors names in this series so here is a photo of all of the people who in this series 9:

Cr to: GMM25

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
The first part starts July 1st and stars Nike Nitidon, Pango Jintanutda, Boy Pidsanu and Aimee Morakot.

sarNie Adult
Why is Nike always playing a male slut? :rolleyes: Might watch it for Pango's character and see how she handles everything.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
In general 90% is a realistic ending no? I know they do to be cont. when it's wicked popular. I don't really like that...I haven't been following too much but I like the realism of it. When watching it club friday anyways since it's from real people. I do appreciate the happy endings though....

sarNie Adult
I've just been skimming this storyline. Think I'll just see how Pango overcomes the betrayal in the end. I think that's pretty much gonna be it the entire season. Just waiting to see how the victim overcomes being surrounded by people who give into their urges/desires, disregarding how their actions/decisions may affect others.

I've been a Club Friday fan, but I'm honestly disappointed with all the stories this season. Maybe there's something to be learned. I hope there's more to the stories than being "raeng" and "saab".

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Teaser for the new part that starts tonight:

This part stars Kaew Jarinya, Nutt Devahastin and Pat Chayanit.

sarNie Adult
I didn't expect the previous one to end the way it did.

Nutt is so lucky to star with such beautiful ladies. He always gets to be really up close with all his co-stars unlike praeg roles where they can't do full-on kisses or love scenes. :p Unless he has a gf or wife, and that's probably hard to see.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Teaser for Kaew/Nutt/Pat episode 2:

I didn't expect the previous one to end the way it did.

Nutt is so lucky to star with such beautiful ladies. He always gets to be really up close with all his co-stars unlike praeg roles where they can't do full-on kisses or love scenes. :p Unless he has a gf or wife, and that's probably hard to see.
Haha yeah I noticed.

sarNie Adult
Thankful they didn't go full spoilers in the MV like in previous ones. :p Jes & Charebelle look surprisingly good together.