girls who wear HEELS often...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
well, i may look girly girl but deep inside, i'm tomboy at heart... i wonder how you girls living up with heels without any PAINS? i really needed a help on this before april 21st for my best friend's wedding at utah! how excited!

so i wanted to look gorgeous from head to toe... i usually wear those converse shoes or beach scandals even in a cold weather :sweat: ... now my best friend wanted me to wear heels, to be exact- HIGH heels! :eek: of course, not too high... probably about 5 inches length. the reason she wanted me because of there will be picture of us the full body.

i don't even know how to take care of my feet along those heels because it was my bad experience from my senior prom where i had to wear heels for about 10 hours... omg it was sooo painful like hell! so.....

HOW YOU DO IT? :unsure:

L

lalalek

Kitkat i was like that before too wearing flipflops,Tennis, and Loafers but then i said to my self one day last year ago that i wanted to wear heels and feel good and comfortable about it too so every day i would get on my heels just to get use to it......like right now, it still does hurts for the hours i wear it but i am slowly still getting use to it......I say to my-self that if your are wearing heels and want to look good in them then work it like it never hurts........that is my tip.......hopefully that helped you alittle...lol... :D

daniaa

sarNie Egg
i dunno...i jux liked wearing them..my mom n sis thinks im crazy...but my dad only say im now 16, its ok if i wanna wear them..but i guess its becoz i liked wearing them, i didnt mind having it on for hours..:)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
What girls have to do....is so sad. We, the men of the world, applaud you...while we're wearing our comfortable shoes. Hahahaha...and ha. Seriously, I'm not laughing at you, just with you. :lmao:

natty

Chubs
lol marduk.. that was sooo wrong.. you know you were laughing at us..

kitkat, my friends called me the queen of shoes.. other girls may have an obsession with purses and other stuff but mine is shoes, first of all.. 5 inches is pretty darn high.. babystep is the way to go.. try three inches first... it's not too low and yet not too high.. i wear 3 inches to work.... make sure your heels are leathered sole (Anne Klien or Nine West makes really comfy ones).. find a shoe that feels soft and comfortable (not those trendy ones.. those hurts!).. walk in them back and forth a few time... dont feel embarrassed, sales rep goes through that all the time.. and sometime for up to an hour with me lol.. oh yeah and after you buy them.. wear it around the house for 30 minutes to an hour each day until the wedding to break it in.. it'll get you to get use to it too..

good luck..

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i just like wearing them...i guess its because im short and whenever i dont wear them then i fell very short....and i hate that!!....but to be honest i've never really wear normal shoes before just high heel

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
i cant help you sweetie.. i never wear heels.. lolz.. i own one pair and it's still in the box! lolz

kitkat

sarNie Elites
natty said:
lol marduk.. that was sooo wrong.. you know you were laughing at us..
kitkat, my friends called me the queen of shoes.. other girls may have an obsession with purses and other stuff but mine is shoes, first of all.. 5 inches is pretty darn high.. babystep is the way to go.. try three inches first... it's not too low and yet not too high.. i wear 3 inches to work.... make sure your heels are leathered sole (Anne Klien or Nine West makes really comfy ones).. find a shoe that feels soft and comfortable (not those trendy ones.. those hurts!).. walk in them back and forth a few time... dont feel embarrassed, sales rep goes through that all the time.. and sometime for up to an hour with me lol.. oh yeah and after you buy them.. wear it around the house for 30 minutes to an hour each day until the wedding to break it in.. it'll get you to get use to it too..

good luck..
[post="86006"][/post]​
yeah i planned to do that but those heels that my best friend bought it for her maids which i am her maid of honor.. so i feel happy but at same time, HEELS! :eek: she even knew that i hate heels but it's her wedding so i shall do that for her... then i should practice everydays before wedding? i have no time for that, though... :( probably only do that during weekends? [ i will try to make a time for it... :sweat: ] okay thanks you all for advices! :D

natty

Chubs
lol she didnt let you buy your own heels? well i guess it's kinda understandable if she wants you to match lol..

hope it's not too high.. good luck.. but best advise is: bring an extra pairs of flats or shorter heels that will match your dress.. there's nothing worst then walk around with blisters, friends or no friends.. lol..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
natty said:
lol she didnt let you buy your own heels? well i guess it's kinda understandable if she wants you to match lol..

hope it's not too high.. good luck.. but best advise is: bring an extra pairs of flats or shorter heels that will match your dress.. there's nothing worst then walk around with blisters, friends or no friends.. lol..
[post="87728"][/post]​
yeah that's what i planned to get some back-up stuff with me because i had to buy another dress beside maid outfit since there will be two events... i told my best friend that i would wear a nice flip flop during lunchtime since her wedding is in the morning. lol. she was like '*scoff* it's my wedding!' but luckily, she's very understandable chick. so lunchon party isn't big deal. B)

gosh i hate DRESS, too! -_- she won't even let me wearing a nice pant. :mellow: it's fine by me since it will be only one time for me. haha. ^_^

natty

Chubs
that's great kitkat.. or just get those really low heels.. like 2-3 inch... those can be comfortable too lol.. my girlfriend wore sneakers on her wedding.. a white kobe.. the dress was long enough to cover it lol..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^LOL i dislike wearing a long dress... it's sort of bothering me a lot... i don't know why.... i only like skirts that only has knee length.... am i sound like too prude? :sweat:

anyways, i have practiced my heels a couple of days ago... it seems going well, but i don't think it would ever work on me when i get there at utah... i mean i only practice at home... i don't even know what's their environment over there because i never have been to utah before.

and i only wore heels ONCE was my senior prom. LOL :lmao:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Take it from me lol..I always wear heels..To school..Out shopping..Anywhere...I always have heels on...But I don't know if you can do it since you said you only wear converse or just sandals...

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...I'm still trying to manage with flats much less heels ^_^ ...I only wear them when I have too..

Though, I like how it looks whether in business attire or formal wear...another one of those short lived sophisticated moments ;)

I caught a girl falling from the stairs once because her heels got caught with her wide legged pants...if that was me I'd be face flat on the ground <_<

untinnu

sarNie Adult
wow. . you're learning to wear heels, and i'm learning to wear flats. . i'm always in heels!!!!!! i like the skinny heels, those are cute, but i dont' think they're for beginners. . try the thick fat heels for now. . i really can't give advice, since i don't have this problem.. . i'm always wearing heels, cuz when i wear tennis shoes or flats, i always trip over them (how? have no idea. . ), so i stop wearing flats, too hard. .

hmm. . sorry not much of help. .

daniaa

sarNie Egg
^ur learning to wear flats? whoa..neva thought of dat//i only wear heels whenever i felt like being taller than my mom n sis or when i feel like going strutting around...haha

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
once in a long while.. :) u just walk in them.. i remember my first time...
hahaha.. i feel like i was going to die.. hahaa.. :p

Vanida

Save World Save Life
gosh i have to wear high heels to prom last saturday hurt my feet and i can't even dance with it on so i took it off while dancing to some songs funny but oh well