Ghost Hunters

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Anyone else watch that show? It's on the Sci-Fi channel and I think another channel for syndication.
A&E has their own show called Paranormal State, I tried watching a few episodes but couldn't stand it, too hokey and fake looking.
I like Ghost Hunters though because they use science and technology to debunk stuff and wouldn't say anything is haunted unless they couldn't debunk it in anyway.

Anywho, they've gone international, they're going to Europe.
What I'd give to get a job like that.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg girl you like to watch this kind of show too? I love this stuff man and forensic stuff too... but yeah paranormal state looks kinda fake to me; I like watching this one show on discovery channel it's called "A Haunting" some of the story on there look fake, but some looks legit... I did some research and lol some of those stories are legit..

Liberty

sarNie Adult
omg girl you like to watch this kind of show too? I love this stuff man and forensic stuff too... but yeah paranormal state looks kinda fake to me; I like watching this one show on discovery channel it's called "A Haunting" some of the story on there look fake, but some looks legit... I did some research and lol some of those stories are legit..
I've seen that too! I also like foresenic stuff. I know the Discovery channel has their own paranormal show too but they have actors to re-enact real ghost stories. It's freaky the type of stories they get.

I also like this fairly new show on Sci-Fi call Destination Truth, it's this guy, I can't remember his educational background but he and his camera crew goes to various parts of the world to seek out mythical creatures. There are things on there that make you wonder if maybe stuff we think aren't real might be. He went to Thailand to the Mekong River to try to and seek out the water serpant/dragon. They asked the locals and searched out people who've supposedly seen it for themselves so they can narrow down an area of the river to do their research. They didn't catch anything but there was something really big and undistinguishable in the water. The also visited another area of Thailand that's suppose to be haunted and actually got EVPs! The ghost was speaking Thai, lol. Of course they had someone come in to translate for them. The ghost told them to leave.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
girl you jus don't know how much i love paranormal and forensic stuff; I loved the A&E channel for stuff like cold case files, and american justice.... and some other channel.. thailand really? i wonder if they went to the area where the tsunami hit; that would have been interesting

sarN

sarNie Granny
me too girls !! i love forensic file , phcyial Detective , paranormal , murder cases . I love watching CourtTV and Discovery & History Channel . I love Forensic stuff more though at time i think im the muder watching it and seeing myself get caugh thur evidences . .. i thought about being a forensic investigator but im afraid i might break down in tear cuz im weak in the heart ^_^

dreamer86

sarNie Egg
Man...I love this show! My younger brother got me hook on it. Good thing, there was a marathon Ghost hunters yesterday, I was able to catch up of all the episode that I miss.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
me too girls !! i love forensic file , phcyial Detective , paranormal , murder cases . I love watching CourtTV and Discovery & History Channel . I love Forensic stuff more though at time i think im the muder watching it and seeing myself get caugh thur evidences . .. i thought about being a forensic investigator but im afraid i might break down in tear cuz im weak in the heart ^_^
omg sarN lol i watch those channels too; but i wanted to be a forensic pathologist or CSI; but my parents wouldn't let me they say they don't want me to get shot muhaaah

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I thought about the foresnic stuff but realized I'd probably pass out after having to see a real dead body or worse, vomit everywhere. :lol:
I did consider being a federal agent or a Private Investigator but that would probably give my parents a heartache from the stress of having to worry about me. So I went for journalism isntead so I can be an investigative reporter. :D