Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa [Exact]

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Off topic here...I saw on youtube Son is admiting that he is heartbroken right now. The reporters asked him who is this special someone that dare broke his heart, .."Is it Grand? Then is it Vill?"..he just said that he won't tell..then they went on asking him.."How do you know that that person doesn't like you? Did she tell you that she doesn't like you?"..he said that it's becuz he could tell by her body language..anyways..he didn't said much but confessed that he likes her and didn't think that she likes him back..and he also mentioned about grand..

Here's the link...http://www.youtube.com/user/pk666pooh#p/u/6/yHchTC2Wrjo

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Grand's mv to gep wai nai hua jai is out!!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjCsIYwzxao
credits to Grand's FC Page on FBK.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Off topic here...I saw on youtube Son is admiting that he is heartbroken right now. The reporters asked him who is this special someone that dare broke his heart, .."Is it Grand? Then is it Vill?"..he just said that he won't tell..then they went on asking him.."How do you know that that person doesn't like you? Did she tell you that she doesn't like you?"..he said that it's becuz he could tell by her body language..anyways..he didn't said much but confessed that he likes her and didn't think that she likes him back..and he also mentioned about grand..

Lol. I find that funny. haha. Son needs to man up! As much as I like Grand, I hope it's not her. I think Grand looks better with Bie. But that's so funny of him to think like that. Guys are just funny like that. haha. Gosh, now he's putting us all on suspense. lol. ( :

Grand's mv to gep wai nai hua jai is out!!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjCsIYwzxao
credits to Grand's FC Page on FBK.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER! LOL! ( :

I swear, looking at Grand, it looks like she seriously can't sing at all but she actually has an amazing voice. I just find it so hard to believe that she sung this song when I first heard it. I just can't imagine her singing such a nice song with such nice voice. lol. Also, that outfit that Grand wears in this mv, she's worn it before. They could have gave her a better looking outfit. Perhaps one that "princess-like".

Sarna3

sarNie Adult

I hope it's Vill because they been friends for along time and plus Son used to have a crush on Vill when they were both in high school....According to 1 of the show that Vill came on...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just got started with this lakorn... uh... so far I didn't like the first two episode but will see how it goes after a few more episode. I probably just need to get use to Grand. She's very pretty and adorable.

solin

sarNie Adult
I swear, looking at Grand, it looks like she seriously can't sing at all but she actually has an amazing voice. I just find it so hard to believe that she sung this song when I first heard it. I just can't imagine her singing such a nice song with such nice voice.
I agree, only by look, Grand doesn't seem to be a singer or a dancer at all but she has such an amazing voice lol. When I said to my mother she was a singer and sings the ending song of the lakorn, she didn't believe me lol. By the way, I got my DVD yesterday and watched it until 1AM...Grand live singing is really good ! Bie and Grand were so cute together too.

I love the ending song of this lakorn (well I also love the openin song) and I was very surprised to discover she was the one who sings it. The MV is really nice and Grand looks quite pretty in the mirror part. I hope It will also have a MV for Dew's song !

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Today esp was so sweet and cutie. ^_^ :lol: :blush:....

Glad that the nanny didn't die. I thought she would be shot by Pol from watching the preview from last week esp. So sad toward the end. The bad guys took Grand away.

Here are caps from today esp 19.

Gand making food for Son. ^_^

So sweet... :blush: :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am now on episode 8 and why am I not so surprise. I am so confuse, where did the love come from. I was like what they fell in love/have feelings already ahahahaha... not a good sign for me.

OMG Grand is so freaking damn irritating lol I mean her character. I love Nat but OMG his character is super annoying lmao...

I don't know but I hope they will change the ending. I thought the her country will become a democratic state but I guess not... there is still a king... or the subtitle could possibly be wrong. Wouldn't it be a constitutional monarchy government then?

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the caps dancy. Gosh, that's just how Thai dramas are (every sweet scenes comes a sad scene). lol. The ending seems so sad though, how Numchiew followed her and everything. Then the helicopter took off leaving him behind. Such a heart-breaking scene, but Yuk just needs to work on his crying face. haha. ( :

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I am now on episode 8 and why am I not so surprise. I am so confuse, where did the love come from. I was like what they fell in love/have feelings already ahahahaha... not a good sign for me.

OMG Grand is so freaking damn irritating lol I mean her character. I love Nat but OMG his character is super annoying lmao...

I don't know but I hope they will change the ending. I thought the her country will become a democratic state but I guess not... there is still a king... or the subtitle could possibly be wrong. Wouldn't it be a constitutional monarchy government then?
You know, I don't get that either. I knew they were gonna fall in love at some point of time, but not that soon. When Yuk's ex started showing up and seducing him, then jealousy kicks in with Grand, then suddenly a few sweet scenes together, and they're in love already. lol. But oh well, I like how everything's progressing. ( :

I could have never imagine Nat acting like that. haha. His character is so retarded. Never knew he could act so annoying and dumb. <_<

I'm hoping they will change the ending too. I HATE watching dramas where I (KNOW) there won't be a happy ending or the main characters don't end up together, because then I just feel like I wasted my time watching it for nothing. Like I said before, this is a "lakorn", where the "impossibles" are "possible" (like a chick getting raped, and getting pregnant within a month, etc...) but yet they can't even make it to where a queen can be with a bodyguard??? I really do hope they change it. But knowing Exact dramas, a bad ending can always happen. They like to twist their dramas.

solin

sarNie Adult
The ending seems so sad though, how Numchiew followed her and everything. Then the helicopter took off leaving him behind. Such a heart-breaking scene, but Yuk just needs to work on his crying face. haha. ( :
This scene was so sad and Son broke my heart when he tried to jump in order to hold the helicopter : he has done his best and even almost died but couldn't protect her at the end.
I feel so sorry and sad for Namchiew at this moment.

Two episodes has passed and I really need a scene between p'ek and n'ek lol.
I think, what makes me like this lakorn so much is because there are many sweet moments between the lead characters, even if it says nothing good for the end.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
aww dam i totally cry wit son when he jump and cry. dam..
ahh cry onmy shoulder.. lol.. drool..
hehe will i liek it but i still dontlike grand those..

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
aww dam i totally cry wit son when he jump and cry. dam..
ahh cry onmy shoulder.. lol.. drool..
hehe will i liek it but i still dontlike grand those..
Agree, love Son & Vill as they have been friends for long time plus has a crush on Vill when they were both in high school also at 1 stage Vill did like Son but as they both entered the Et industry, they prefer to work and study rather than persuit a relationship so they just want to be friends, so as they entered the Et industry it could be any girl as Son has worked in the model, and acting industry....hard to guess

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Agree, love Son & Vill as they have been friends for long time plus has a crush on Vill when they were both in high school also at 1 stage Vill did like Son but as they both entered the Et industry, they prefer to work and study rather than persuit a relationship so they just want to be friends, so as they entered the Et industry it could be any girl as Son has worked in the model, and acting industry....hard to guess
As much as I like Son and Vill together, I personally think that Son and Grand have more "chemistry" together. Son and Vill just looks "good" together, but their chemistry in KLP wasn't all that passionate like it is here with Grand and Son. Maybe because the storylines were different?? I don't know, but I just think Son and Grand have more chemistry. However, Grand looks "good" with Bie. lol. ( :

solin

sarNie Adult
As much as I like Son and Vill together, I personally think that Son and Grand have more "chemistry" together. Son and Vill just looks "good" together, but their chemistry in KLP wasn't all that passionate like it is here with Grand and Son. Maybe because the storylines were different?? I don't know, but I just think Son and Grand have more chemistry. However, Grand looks "good" with Bie. lol. ( :
I also don't know if it's due to the story or not but I find Son has more chemistry with Grand than with Vill.
Honestly, I didn't like Son/Vill couple in KLP because they were quite boring and not natural.
But with Son/Grand we can see a real passion playing on screen.

Or maybe the reason is because Son and Vill acting was bad in KLP
while Grand's acting is good and Son has improved here lol.

Well...I still prefer Son/Grand over Son/Vill even if I would prefer Bie/Grand :lol:
What can I do ? They were so cute together during Bie concert !

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know, I don't get that either. I knew they were gonna fall in love at some point of time, but not that soon. When Yuk's ex started showing up and seducing him, then jealousy kicks in with Grand, then suddenly a few sweet scenes together, and they're in love already. lol. But oh well, I like how everything's progressing. ( :

I could have never imagine Nat acting like that. haha. His character is so retarded. Never knew he could act so annoying and dumb. <_<

I'm hoping they will change the ending too. I HATE watching dramas where I (KNOW) there won't be a happy ending or the main characters don't end up together, because then I just feel like I wasted my time watching it for nothing. Like I said before, this is a "lakorn", where the "impossibles" are "possible" (like a chick getting raped, and getting pregnant within a month, etc...) but yet they can't even make it to where a queen can be with a bodyguard??? I really do hope they change it. But knowing Exact dramas, a bad ending can always happen. They like to twist their dramas.
I was shocked when I saw Nat in here. I did not know he could act so well in such an annoying way. I think he is a very underrated actor, he isn't the hottest guy but he's quite handsome. I would like him to play another pra ek role again as a pra ek with a bigger role than the one he was in with Aom.

I just think the can't-marry-the-princess-if-i-was-not-royalty" is quite uh not to my liking just because most marry-the-prince-even-if-i-wasn't-loyalty is okay lol I don't know what I wrote above made any sense but omg I seriously don't know what I am talking about half the time today- what a day! Anyways back to what I am trying to convey, I understand if it was in the past but it is present day, the ending wouldn't make much sense. And I really don't understand the political issue in this lakorn.

Ah I need about 15 or so episode to catch up on. So I can't really say much yet about how I am liking it so far.