Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa [Exact]

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well Ching Charng is a big production lol it's an All Star Cast and plus the novel is really good and that lakorn all of the characters will have equal screen time so it will probably take longer to mention everyone probably have to clear their schedule Pang is pretty much filming this one right now lol isn't Jeab doing Long Ruea Ha Ruk or did that end already?

Dork Ruk Rim Tarng have no nang ek yet and plus they probably have to wait til Bie's schedule is clear

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol unless something good airs mid summer-fall I wonder if Ching Charng will air like for a long time because it's a really long story lol I wouldn't mind a lakorn that airs long as long as it doesn't drag... like ngao asoke that lakorn dragged on and on LOL and then the end was like WTF they left so many things unexplained LOL honestly i was skimming through the old version of this i didn't it much

Bong Pich do you know what lakorn it was where Mam played and her name was "Garabouning" then the pra'ek had to come be with her in the end because she was queen it might have not been Mam though may have been Noi LOL i wanna see that lakorn so bad i remember there was an R scene in the cave though LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhhhhh was pra'ek au?? if it was then dere was no r scene. they had SEX in da cave LMAO i was like huh? what happened? LMAO HAHHAHAHA

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah the pra'ek was Au I meant there was a willing in the cave but for some reason I typed R LOL do u know the name of the lakorn? NVM probably Dok Kaew Garabouning =\ lmao!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yes maam dats it lol he ended up bein her biatch LOL dat was sad haha. my mama was like oh how shameful LMAO

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
man I havent come into the lakorn thread for about a week and still no confirmation lol

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg...u must be kidding me...pinch me....r u serious....that is great....love to see her acting....its good...Bie gets every new n'ek.... :wub:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the star 5.....one of top 5 or 4 or 6 singers...that one with surly hair...

crdit to other thread in sarnworld....

i think she look like bua chompoo n best......

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeap. THat's GRAND. She star in Bie upcoming lakorn. Can;'t remmebe the title, lolz. I know she looks so much like Best!!