Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa [Exact]

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Love it to be Son & Vill, they just to cute and suitable for me to resist; It be so good and popular for this lakorn to have these couple on screen again.

I hope it Son & Vill team, they would be great for this type of lakorn, Action/Romance, Please Son & Vill, just love them

transcend89

sarNie Adult
Sarna3 u r a die-hard fan of son and vill although i would like to see that happen i'm leading towards other n'eks

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I hope it Son & Vill team, they would be great for this type of lakorn, Action/Romance, Please Son & Vill, just love them

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I didn't mean to be offensive or anything, but it was sort of starting to bug me and it's basically the same post for a few pages now ... so I think we should move on from the Son & Vill thing everyone has their own opinion but at this point it feels like someone is trying to force their hopes on us.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^lol.. I've yet to know who the heck are Son & Vill. I missed the whole Gaew Lom Phet deal, but I'm assuming they are the it pair now? Oh well. I'm just exciting about this lakorn since my man actually watched it and he is supposedly a lakorn hater.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i agree with the repetitiveness.. >_<..

i guess u can say-ish lome.. i thought they were a cute couple... but theyre now my fave.. hehe..

edit.. lol.. oops i mean.. not my fav couple lol.. hehe...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol well to some people they are the it thing, but I don't think they should be lol although they were cute together I don't think they are suitable for this role. Of course I could be wrong, but I want to see Pueng. I find it unfair if Vill get's this role when she already had a lakorn out. At this point I wouldn't mind seeing Best, Fang, Pang alongside Son. I do think that the producers are probably waiting to see if Vill improved in Sakul Ka before assigning this role to her.. You know what would be hot and I would totally drop and have a seizure from happiness ! If freaking MEW was in this lakorn lol .. Son & Mew sounds like an interesting couple lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Lome! haha Bie in a role like this? Probably not but the pra'ek is already confirmed to be Son so I can't hope for Bie lol and so I can only have hopes that Mew can be nang ek my own wishful thinking, but I doubt it because Mew has been so silent now a days probably busy with her studies. I hope she returns to the industry one day. Shoot I wouldn't mind seeing New and Aerin in a lakorn together LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I'd LOVE to see Fang and Pang back too! I mean Fang's COMEBACK wasn't my type of lakorn she I didn't watch her lakorn w/ DIEW thought they did look good together. I want to see her in a better lakorn! Pang I really miss her as nang'ek and would love have here nang'ek status back! *sigh. Hahaaa. I personally agree w/ all the nang'ek you listed p'tina! :p If Wiew was given lakorn it'll be really unfair to the rest of the the newbies, I'd day. But oh well, Whatever happens will happen.!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Amy it wouldn't be the first time that a nang'ek is favored.. I remember that Pim period even though the lakorns weren't all that close together I remember thinking omg another Pim lakorn?! LOL

lady0fdarkness

So I hear it's a bodyguard & princess storyline huh? hmm... it's going to be done by exact, I hope it doesn't have a twisted turn.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Sorry guys, if I do sound forcing but I am not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone as u can see, I am just on my own here, just cheering for my favourite couple, if it's meant to be then be it....but I am not forcing Son or Vill onto u guys ok,,,just get it straight, this forum it's a freedom of speech, I am just saying my piece because the N'ek hasn't been cast, I am just hoping, like u guys r hoping for ur favourite N'ek, so let's cheer in peace and no bashing ok,,,,peace out guy, I seen the old version of Mam and Tang, and just happen to think that Vill might suit the role because she has played a fiesty role in KLP with Son,,,,Plus Son has the body and height of a body guard with a little of practice of acting skills he will do great in this role,,& Vill looks great with roller hairstyle as Jao ying because I seen her at function and award presentation,I just want to say my peace that let each fans cheer their favourite without criticising each other, if u don't like my post, just skipped it like I skipped urs;I hope it Son & Vill team, they would be great for this type of lakorn, Action/Romance, Please Son & Vill, just love them. Cheers guys no harding feelings...

[/quote]

lady0fdarkness

^^girl, no one is bashing you for cheering on your favorite couple. Let's just put it this way... WE GET THE POINT that you want Son & Vill. That photo you posted there, It's literally flooding my screen everytime I come here to see if there is any update on this lakorn.

It's a forum of freedom of speech, but it's also a forum with consideration. Perhaps when you keep posting the same lines over and over again, you may want to consider others who is probably tired of seeing these photos in almost every other posts in this thread.

However, I do wish you luck.. maybe they will cast your favorite pair.