Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa [Exact]

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Thankss for the article! Lmao. HAA ! I knew it that he would want to work w/ BEE NAMTHIP. lols . I'm sure he will someday. The lakorn that he's suppose to have with her isn't confirmed so yeahh, lols . But isn't BEE a little bit too old for him?! lols . He can't snatch BEE from my PONG!!! lols . :p
There's always older N'ek working with younger P'ek, such as Aom working with Natt and also Sinjai with Captain....even though if he did work with Bee Namthip, if she is older but as least she would have looks nice with Son because Bee N. she doesn't that older complexion or face like Grand...hehe

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lols . I know SARNA3. I'm just saying, lols . Seem like Son has a celebrity crush on BEE, lols . 'Kiddingg, lols . :p I know Bee can look can look her age and she pull it off looking youngg too ! :) I wouldn't mind BEE w/ Son though, lols . But yes, She's still reserved for my PONG only ! Lmao . Just Kiddingg ! :p

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
lols . I know SARNA3. I'm just saying, lols . Seem like Son has a celebrity crush on BEE, lols . 'Kiddingg, lols . :p I know Bee can look can look her age and she pull it off looking youngg too ! :) I wouldn't mind BEE w/ Son though, lols . But yes, She's still reserved for my PONG only ! Lmao . Just Kiddingg ! :p
Yeah, I know what u mean, every younger celebrity rather is man or female has their idol, everyone has their reservation but remember Bee N. is taken by Kelly in real life, hehe...I have mine too like Son & Vill like for this lakorn I was hoping for a great chemistry and romantic scenes between Son & Vill, I am really disappointed because I love Son...I love this lakorn of Tang and Mam, they such a romantic and great chemistry,,,I was hoping that it be Son & Vill with great chemistry,,,,but doesn't matter, hope it's next time of Son & Vill but now my hope is for Son to pull it off with his acting so he can wow the audience to be become 1 of leading P'ek for the future....Just love Son

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha, lols . I know Bee's w/ KELLY! Haa. I'm not obsessed over Pong and Bee but yes they're one of my fav. onscreen pairs! Definitley, lols . But it's okayy Son needs his chances to work w/ other actresses too or else he won't have any experience. :) I'm sure that Son and Wiew will pair up again, obviously since they're on the same channel and ch5 doesn't have a variety of stars like ch7 or ch3. :) That's the good thing about this channel, lols . 'Cause we know the possibilities already. :p But Idk, I hope this lakorn will not have suckyy ending nor storyline. If the acting of the cast lacks then that'll be horrible ! :( Another remake that I can't look forward to. Honestly, I haven't enjoyed any of Exact's lakorns that they've remade so far. I liked Ngao Asoke though since I never saw the old version. KLP, It was good but not to the point where I was satisfy. 'hrmms.. Don't know which other remakes I've seen. lols .

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Hahaha, lols . I know Bee's w/ KELLY! Haa. I'm not obsessed over Pong and Bee but yes they're one of my fav. onscreen pairs! Definitley, lols . But it's okayy Son needs his chances to work w/ other actresses too or else he won't have any experience. :) I'm sure that Son and Wiew will pair up again, obviously since they're on the same channel and ch5 doesn't have a variety of stars like ch7 or ch3. :) That's the good thing about this channel, lols . 'Cause we know the possibilities already. :p But Idk, I hope this lakorn will not have suckyy ending nor storyline. If the acting of the cast lacks then that'll be horrible ! :( Another remake that I can't look forward to. Honestly, I haven't enjoyed any of Exact's lakorns that they've remade so far. I liked Ngao Asoke though since I never saw the old version. KLP, It was good but not to the point where I was satisfy. 'hrmms.. Don't know which other remakes I've seen. lols .

i know jieb, it was because of this lakorn because I remember, how the love scenes was, it will take 2 people with great chemistry to pull it off,,,well does not matter now...even though Klp was not great in some part but Son & Vill manage to put on a great sweet romantic scenes for some of their fans....just my opinion

Merit

sarNie Adult
I love this one with Tang and Mam...Mam did an outstanding job. WOW Grand is that young of an age? With the pictures being shown I have a hard time picturing her as a Princess. Mam even being ordinary still looked elegant and sad to say I don't see it in Grand. Here is hoping I'm wrong.

I think Peung, Vill. even Fang would be good...and a good mature one is Aom. She'll look really pretty all doll up.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love this one with Tang and Mam...Mam did an outstanding job. WOW Grand is that young of an age? With the pictures being shown I have a hard time picturing her as a Princess. Mam even being ordinary still looked elegant and sad to say I don't see it in Grand. Here is hoping I'm wrong.

I think Peung, Vill. even Fang would be good...and a good mature one is Aom. She'll look really pretty all doll up.

Same thinking Merit those girls would have been sophisicate and elegant as a Princess, Even Aom which she is older than Grand by far would have been a better choice as N'ek of a princess role, very disappointed....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
well maybe grand will turn out to be good for dis role. yah haven't seen her act yet right? i used to be picky as hell of who to watch but now i just watch anybody lol as long as da storyline is decent and da acting is bearable.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i was really hoping they could've kept peung that means she's not getting any lakorns anytime soon kinda sad...i have to say peemai looks good against son lol i'll have to see a clip of grand's acting to see if they'll have chemistry and if they'll match the part

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well maybe grand will turn out to be good for dis role. yah haven't seen her act yet right? i used to be picky as hell of who to watch but now i just watch anybody lol as long as da storyline is decent and da acting is bearable.
yeah I used to be picky as hell too. I still am but I'm nore open now...lmao....

arom dee jing jing p'Aof lmao

somp9

sarNie Adult
I'm very disappointed about the new n'ake. Grand is too young for this role.
Hope they change n'ke to Peung. She suits better than Grand.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
thats what i though...grand, best, wiew, n pueng is like the same....late teens early 20's...

I think Grand is 16-17 yrs old, Best & Wiew r 19 turning 20 this year but Peung is 18 turning 19 this yr according to their interview and profile. while Son is 20 turning 21 this yr and New is 19 turning 20 this yr.

Even though in my thinking, Grand & Son doesn't match each other in the pic, or some fans might think that Son is stiff in his acting but I still think is good that Son get a chance to work with another N'ek so he can get experience and improve on his acting ability because he has the calm and collective personal also the charming good looks with a sexy hot lips to be P'ek material....Even though I really want to see him with Vill in this lakorn because it's 1 of my favourite. With the love scenes that I seen in this lakorn its take 2 people with the right chemistry to bring the sweetness alive and make it look real....Well never mind hope he gets to work with Vill in another remade of Jay-Jetrin and Mew-Lalita lakorn of "Yam muer Lom Pad Huan", that is 1 of the best and romantic lakorn too....