Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think the guest is going to be the mom! She will admit she is the killer .. because I think on the show she will see Annie's ghost -.- LOL .. my imagination running wild but im for sure its the mom can't wait til friday episode :wub:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
man tomara is my first day of school ima go watch ep 6 rite now haahahaa gawd ep 5 when Rita sang that song for Rome cuz she thought he was gona let her be asinger omfg i would have died laughing haaahahahah you could tell rome was trying so hard not to laugh and was gona burst ne second hahahhahaa man i had to rewatch it like amillion times lmfao it was tooooo cute when rome opened the door for rita when they got tot he hair cutting place hahahhaha

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
P'KK I'm telling you the mother is the killer! LOL I feel so strongly that the mother is the killer. I don't think that she meant to kill Annie but if you think about it... remember the day Annie fell she called her friend that was leaving and her friend got concerned and called her mother ..so it would make sense that her mother did show up as the friend asked ... I'm 100 percent sure its the mother dudes lol
Ahaha I know Tina... She was my only suspect from beginning to end. I'm also 100percent sure it's her.I didn't suspect anyone else. I suspected her ever since they went to see plianfah.

1. She knew the daughter location.
2. The shadow was a girl.
3. Plianfah said they killer is among them. She was there.
4. Plianfah said he knew who the killer is through Annie. Annie appear right after the mom starts talking. You see plianfah glance at annie when the mom was talking.
5. Plianfah said the death of Annie can be both murder and accident because the murder didn't plan it ahead of time.
6. She kept saying sorry to Annie. Yes we can assume that she feels guilty but if we go according to what plianfah said it can be both accident and murder. The mother's sorry can mean she's sorry for accidentally killing her own daughter.
7. In the beginning she's all head over heel to find out who the murder is and she kept pinpointing to songrob and songton. Now she wants the case close. She don't want the case to open.

need to find more reason

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
man tomara is my first day of school ima go watch ep 6 rite now haahahaa gawd ep 5 when Rita sang that song for Rome cuz she thought he was gona let her be asinger omfg i would have died laughing haaahahahah you could tell rome was trying so hard not to laugh and was gona burst ne second hahahhahaa man i had to rewatch it like amillion times lmfao it was tooooo cute when rome opened the door for rita when they got tot he hair cutting place hahahhaha
LOL dat scene where rita was singing for rome cracked me up too. oh man LOL then i was embarassed for her hahaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
rome does not pretends to be nice to rita but he does really fell in love with rita now...you could see through he's action towards rita...and he also told her himself at the end of ep 8 that he now realized that he doesn't love annie but that person is rita...
He now realize that the love he had for Annie was not really love but appreciation. He was confused wither he loved Annie or not until he met Duen who supposedly took his heart with her. LMAO> I love it! So touching!

lol..yeah, if plian were to see these two in bed together..im sure he'll be soo embarrass for them and himself...lol.
I don't think I will be able to face them ever again if I was Plian. Hahahahahahaha!

I know I love that part too. I admit I watched it more than twice. She is not great at singing but it was cute. I wouldn't mind if she sang to me daily. LMAO

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
my money is on the mother... how did you see the ending?
I didn't see the ending but I saw the preview haha. It looked sweet that both couple are going to have a happy ending.

I don't think it's the mother cuz she loves her too much.

Lope
Ton
Jellie
Mom

Step-father my bet is on him
or... Annie committed suicide

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Yay!!! Hopefully it's Sat. and not Friday. There just wasn't enough sweet scenes between Rome and Rita. I want another lakorn with them together soon. :D

transcend89

sarNie Adult
I didn't see the ending but I saw the preview haha. It looked sweet that both couple are going to have a happy ending.

I don't think it's the mother cuz she loves her too much.

Lope
Ton
Jellie
Mom

Step-father my bet is on him
or... Annie committed suicide
oh man you just gave us the biggest hint and the ending lol

Yay!!! Hopefully it's Sat. and not Friday. There just wasn't enough sweet scenes between Rome and Rita. I want another lakorn with them together soon. :D
me too! :) okay, i just finished watching episode 10 and i saw the preview of episode 11 at the end; judging from the preview, it looks like episode 11 is the end of the lakorn...i thought there would be 12 episodes...so did they cut out an episode or something? if so, then that sucks! this lakorn is just too short, even with 12 episodes...so now with 11, it's even shorter...gosh...

marley

sarNie Hatchling
me too! :) okay, i just finished watching episode 10 and i saw the preview of episode 11 at the end; judging from the preview, it looks like episode 11 is the end of the lakorn...i thought there would be 12 episodes...so did they cut out an episode or something? if so, then that sucks! this lakorn is just too short, even with 12 episodes...so now with 11, it's even shorter...gosh...

I know, from the preview it does look like that would be the last episode. That sucks!!!!

moonstar

sarNie Adult
After today's episode, i think the stepfather is the murderer b/c he seems to be more scare of the case being brought up again. Plus, he asked Rome for money to escape to America. I don't it's the mother b/c she says to Jillie and the stepfather that "whatever that's going to happen will happen" and seems to love Annie and Jillie a lot. Who knows, I might be wrong but we'll find out next friday.

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Ahaha I know Tina... She was my only suspect from beginning to end. I'm also 100percent sure it's her.I didn't suspect anyone else. I suspected her ever since they went to see plianfah.

1. She knew the daughter location.
2. The shadow was a girl.
3. Plianfah said they killer is among them. She was there.
4. Plianfah said he knew who the killer is through Annie. Annie appear right after the mom starts talking. You see plianfah glance at annie when the mom was talking.
5. Plianfah said the death of Annie can be both murder and accident because the murder didn't plan it ahead of time.
6. She kept saying sorry to Annie. Yes we can assume that she feels guilty but if we go according to what plianfah said it can be both accident and murder. The mother's sorry can mean she's sorry for accidentally killing her own daughter.
7. In the beginning she's all head over heel to find out who the murder is and she kept pinpointing to songrob and songton. Now she wants the case close. She don't want the case to open.

need to find more reason
You have me convinced! I think it was probably accidental.

Well- I am torn between the mother and the stepfather. But Annie's ghost doesn't really haunt him does she?

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I love the girl that play as Annie. She's so pretty and should be naek in the future. She's also a very good actress and make me feel so sad for her character. She looks better with Songrob than Songton.