Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

originally, i was confident that annie's stepfather killed her, but then when people said the killer is female, i switched over to guessing that annie's mother is the killer... but if it weren't for the statement that the killer is female, i would place my bets on annie's stepfather...

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
that sucks! im soo disappointed that its ending on friday already...how come when its a good lakorn it has to end sooo fast and when the lakorn sucks big time it drags on and on...urge..

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
dhatz pretty fast =]
di i wanna noe who di killer is hehe
i have a feelin itz her mom too

moonstar

sarNie Adult
that sucks! im soo disappointed that its ending on friday already...how come when its a good lakorn it has to end sooo fast and when the lakorn sucks big time it drags on and on...urge..
U said it all b/c short lakorn don't drag and keep u excited. Long lakorn drag the story too long and u get bore.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
Wait... what? Since when did they give a clue it was a female killer?
it was a couple pages back when someone said the murderer was a female

BUT

imma take a huge risk and guess that it's that "SIR" guy who the mom forced Annie to sleep with....
remember when Annie was in the parking garage someone kept one calling her and she was yelling at them to stop calling? well i think it's that "SIR" guy wanting to get with her again and when she hung up the "SIR" guy calls the mom to see where Annie was at and since the mom knew she tells that "SIR" guy and he goes after Annie in the parking garage causing her to die.

reason "SIR" guy got into the parking garage? he bribed the guard that was in charge.
reason the mom always feel guilty? because she has a feeling it was that "SIR" guy.

kekekeke it makes sense

CUZ

remember someone did say the murderer was someone you'll never suspect...

shadesofgreen

sarNie Egg

BUT

imma take a huge risk and guess that it's that "SIR" guy who the mom forced Annie to sleep with....
remember when Annie was in the parking garage someone kept one calling her and she was yelling at them to stop calling? well i think it's that "SIR" guy wanting to get with her again and when she hung up the "SIR" guy calls the mom to see where Annie was at and since the mom knew she tells that "SIR" guy and he goes after Annie in the parking garage causing her to die.

reason "SIR" guy got into the parking garage? he bribed the guard that was in charge.
reason the mom always feel guilty? because she has a feeling it was that "SIR" guy.

kekekeke it makes sense

CUZ

I've thought about this too, but didn't Plian say the killer was there when he was giving them the prediction? That's why I think it's the mom. I'm sure she does love Annie, and it was an accident, and not a planned murder.

i know! gosh...i would not mind at all if they dragged this lakorn out with more sweet scenes of Rome and Rita! :)

BUT

kekekeke it makes sense

CUZ

as good as that sounds, i doubt it is...there really isn't even a face to "Sir" (except that one time when he was asleep besides annie)...plus plianfah said the killer was amongst them when annie's family and songrob and songton went to plianfah residence...

neena

sarNie Adult
huh i was wondering won't it end on Saturday? episode 10 just air this sunday. so episode 11 will air on friday then episode 12 on sat. next weekend right? i feel like they are really rushing this lakorn. i loved rome and rita in KKKJ but i have to admit, i don't really see the chemistry in this lakorn. I think if they were to have more scenes together i'd see it but no i don't see it. just scanned through episode 10 today, didn't really care for it. I am very sorry if someone asked the airing dates already, i'm just dropping by for a little bit so i never read the posts. :D

huh i was wondering won't it end on Saturday? episode 10 just air this sunday. so episode 11 will air on friday then episode 12 on sat. next weekend right? i feel like they are really rushing this lakorn. i loved rome and rita in KKKJ but i have to admit, i don't really see the chemistry in this lakorn. I think if they were to have more scenes together i'd see it but no i don't see it. just scanned through episode 10 today, didn't really care for it. I am very sorry if someone asked the airing dates already, i'm just dropping by for a little bit so i never read the posts. :D
initially, this lakorn was said to have a total of 12 episodes, but from the preview of episode 11 (at the end of episode 10), it appears as if episode 11 will (sadly) be the last episode...i don't know if they cut it short or what, but all i know is that this lakorn is ending too soon! Rome and Rita definitely had good scenes in this lakorn and there was an underlying current of chemistry present (undeniably) although it may be, depending on each individual's opinions, a little more subtle in this lakorn than in KKKJ...but for me, i thought they had really good chemistry in this lakorn...parallel even to that of KKKJ...:)

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
i think it's the way Songrob looks at Chomdueng that makes there chemistry so great. at times it doesn't feel like acting at all...lol...hopefully it's not and they really do like eachother in real life and get together....it'll make all their fans happy....

Rome is just so hot i ove how in almost every scene he'll hold Rita's hands or wrist and tells her to follow him...

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
i know! gosh...i would not mind at all if they dragged this lakorn out with more sweet scenes of Rome and Rita! :)
as good as that sounds, i doubt it is...there really isn't even a face to "Sir" (except that one time when he was asleep besides annie)...plus plianfah said the killer was amongst them when annie's family and songrob and songton went to plianfah residence...

yea that's why i say it's the mother too cuz she knew that "SIR" went to go see Annie....lol
it makes sense....
but yea as of right now i am still confuse at who is the murderer....

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
IT'S GOING TO END NEXT WEEK!!!!
WHY!!!!!!????
I LOVE ROME AND RITA TOGETHER
THEY NEED MORE SWEETS SCENES

BUT I ALSO FEEL THAT IF THEY MAKE IT LONGER IT'LL START DRAGGING AND PEOPLE WILL START TO GET IRRITATED WITH WHO KILLED ANNIE CUZ RIGHT NOW I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHO KILLED ANNIE BUT THAT ALSO MEANS THE END TO THE LAKORN.....

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
i think it's the way Songrob looks at Chomdueng that makes there chemistry so great. at times it doesn't feel like acting at all...lol...hopefully it's not and they really do like eachother in real life and get together....it'll make all their fans happy....

Rome is just so hot i ove how in almost every scene he'll hold Rita's hands or wrist and tells her to follow him...
I also like the way Songrob looks at Chomduen either. The chemistry is there. Though they don't touch each other, but the way they talk and look at each other in those sweet moment, it can tell enough that they're in love with each other.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
I also like the way Songrob looks at Chomduen either. The chemistry is there. Though they don't touch each other, but the way they talk and look at each other in those sweet moment, it can tell enough that they're in love with each other.
i so agree with that

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
even though i aint much of a rome fan he and rita really do make a cute couple. gosh ah boy is soo NASTYYYY he was w/ da lil sister while w/ da older one UGHHHH i think i know what bothers me about dat sa girl besides her lifeless eyes. it's her voice. she don't have feeling when she talk LOL she a zombie lol