Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

skies

sarNie Adult
hmmm...reading everyone's guessing and all makes me even more curious... :p

maybe the killer is someone we haven't even seen.....
but i really think it's the sister (jillie) or someone who wears heels as someone mentioned earlier...lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the info tinah n thailakornfanatic.. so it wasnt the same comp .. thats fine hehe.. so sroy saeng jan eh.. xp ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe i watched the raw one n the latest one wishbone subbed to .. whoo .. i would've never guessed it rite .. lol.. haha.. >_< .. thanks for the subs wishbone.. i appreciate it a lot..

hehehe hmmmmmmmmm.. now im suspicious of p'ton.. >_< .. hmmmmmm.. but of course the other as usual though... hehehe..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
tis lakorn really gets u thinking on who the killer is...
i love tis lakorn... rome and rita makes such as great match...
there are so many suspects n my mind... everyone is like hiding a secret...
but cant wait to watch the nxt epi..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg the killer can be anyone now... it's so hard... everyone is a suspect. For right I can't even narrow it down yet.. I need more info. to narrow it down. I'm gonna help Rita investigate..hehe... We'll all do it!
Count me in. Hope we get a sixth sense like Rita later on. LOL Hard to guess who the killer. Do Annie want Plian helps because she scared him in away.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
it seemed like P'wishbone changed the company's name from HEARTSONG to HARDSONG, I thought HEARTSONG is good listening.
still don't understand why they have to make Annie's ghost so scary, just because she was murdered?
maybe a pale face is better, a green face? god, it's terrible.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
it seemed like P'wishbone changed the company's name from HEARTSONG to HARDSONG, I thought HEARTSONG is good listening.
still don't understand why they have to make Annie's ghost so scary, just because she was murdered?
maybe a pale face is better, a green face? god, it's terrible.
About the name of the company, at first I read the summary in Thai, it should be HeartSong. But in lakorn, I saw they wrote the name as HardSong, so I changed it to be like in lakorn. Anyway, it doesn't matter. We still know it's Rome's company, right? ;)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, my only qualm about this lakorn is that Annie's ghost is too freakin' scary. Why couldn't they just maintain a better look for her that's heartbreakingly tragic? Like a weeping beautiful girl ghost. ^_______^

Shoot, I watch everything by myself so when I watch it on youtube, I have to turn the volume down. lol

It's like romantic-horror-suspense-comedy.

btw: what is up with Annie "attacking"/scaring Plien?

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know it would be such a twist if rome is the killer lol. hes automatically cross out cuz hes the pra'ek

haha.. it's so fun (in a good way) watching you guys guessing around about the killer. blech.. i shouldn't have read the novel! but then again.. i was making wild guesses when i was reading the novel too. haha :p
shhh! don't spoil the ending for those of us who haven't read the novel! lol...:)

Yeah, my only qualm about this lakorn is that Annie's ghost is too freakin' scary. Why couldn't they just maintain a better look for her that's heartbreakingly tragic? Like a weeping beautiful girl ghost. ^_______^

Shoot, I watch everything by myself so when I watch it on youtube, I have to turn the volume down. lol

It's like romantic-horror-suspense-comedy.

btw: what is up with Annie "attacking"/scaring Plien?
lol...but i don't think annie's ghost is all that scary...definitely not scary compared to Kroo Romani and Nang Villai's ghosts in Jun Euy Jun Jao...lol

i think they made annie's ghost that way (as opposed to a weeping ghost) for two reasons: 1.) it's scarier this way and 2.) to show how distressed and angry annie is at her death; she wants help and she wants her death avenged...

fun

Expired Sarnie
you know it would be such a twist if rome is the killer lol. hes automatically cross out cuz hes the pra'ek
I thought this was airing Fri-Sun, but no one uploaded episode 3 yet. Don't tell me that they changed it to Fri-Sat only. I will be heart broken. The suspense is killing me, like most people have mentioned, it's hard to be crossing people out when it is just the beginning.

Tinah, I know if Songrob was the murderer that would just be heartbreaking. Maybe he didn't intend to kill her and just frightening her. Later on as stated in Wishbone's blog he admitted that he was alone with Annie at Hardsong whether it was true or not.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Annie is not actually scary but every time they show her ghost, i get jumpy. LMAO

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
*Karaoke chop Namfon*

THere that should knock her out until the lakorn is over. Heheh I like to guess who the murder is. Woot woot. Hyper. Sorry it's the soup I ate.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am going to make a mv. there is only scenes from episode 1 and 2. First attempt ever to make a fanmade mv. LOL

I thought this was airing Fri-Sun, but no one uploaded episode 3 yet. Don't tell me that they changed it to Fri-Sat only. I will be heart broken. The suspense is killing me, like most people have mentioned, it's hard to be crossing people out when it is just the beginning.

Tinah, I know if Songrob was the murderer that would just be heartbreaking. Maybe he didn't intend to kill her and just frightening her. Later on as stated in Wishbone's blog he admitted that he was alone with Annie at Hardsong whether it was true or not.

It does air on Fri-Sun but then the last episode of Poo Karn Reur Rae was on Friday so they will have to air the first part of Gae Roy Rak on Saturday so it only have 2 parts first...

fun

Expired Sarnie
It does air on Fri-Sun but then the last episode of Poo Karn Reur Rae was on Friday so they will have to air the first part of Gae Roy Rak on Saturday so it only have 2 parts first...
meaning there will be 4 episode this following week. faint!!!!