Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

i am going to make a mv. there is only scenes from episode 1 and 2. First attempt ever to make a fanmade mv. LOL
please do! i can't wait to see it...it'll be great! :)

meaning there will be 4 episode this following week. faint!!!!
really? would they air two episodes in one day or something? i thought they would just extend it to an extra week and air for an extra friday or something...

fun

Expired Sarnie
please do! i can't wait to see it...it'll be great! :)
really? would they air two episodes in one day or something? i thought they would just extend it to an extra week and air for an extra friday or something...
i dont know but by the way C4a0 said it, it's sounds like it and i just hope it is true.

for some reason i cant upload on youtube. it wont let me. i guess i will try tomorrow.

freakatory789

sarNie Egg
I absolutely can't wait for the new episodes! I adore Rita's character. She's so spunky and funky at the same time! As for Rome, he's looking so HOTT!!! I'm watching the drama and I'm going ga ga over Rome! ohhh What a sexy man!

Anyway, I have a feeling that the killer is either Rome's brother, Annie's step father, or Jillie. They're the most suspicious people to me, but then again, that janitor lady, the security guy, and the druggie guy looked extremely suspicious when Annie fell. Anyway, I mostly think it has to be one of the first 3 that I mentioned.

I loving the lakorn so far, but the thing that I have to complain about is Rita's obsession with Annie and her death. It sometimes got on my nerves. Oh yeah, also her obsession with wanting to have the sixth sense. It's not all annoying. There's time when it was super funny and cute like when that news reporter lady fell in the water and Rita thought she could the supernatural like the rest of the family. hahaha I thought that was funny!

I GO GA GA OVER ROME!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I absolutely can't wait for the new episodes! I adore Rita's character.

I loving the lakorn so far, but the thing that I have to complain about is Rita's obsession with Annie and her death. It sometimes got on my nerves. Oh yeah, also her obsession with wanting to have the sixth sense. It's not all annoying. There's time when it was super funny and cute like when that news reporter lady fell in the water and Rita thought she could the supernatural like the rest of the family. hahaha I thought that was funny!
its quiet realistic that they made rita character so uptight with wanting to have "six sense" since she is the only one in the family. you know how hard that'll be to be different and out of place especially her family. i thought that the granny was mean the way she speak to duen.

fun

Expired Sarnie
no spammers, i guess i will be leaving now :(

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
meaning there will be 4 episode this following week. faint!!!!

Gae Roy Ruk took the place of the lakorn PooKan rae ruk which airs Friday to sunday. Since last week the last episode of pookan ended last FRIDAY. We only get 2 episode for Gae roy ruk which was played on SAT and SUNDAY. NExt week and the followings week after it'll air 3 episode.

its quiet realistic that they made rita character so uptight with wanting to have "six sense" since she is the only one in the family. you know how hard that'll be to be different and out of place especially her family. i thought that the granny was mean the way she speak to duen.
i agree...i was shocked (and still am) at how un-supportive rita's grandparents are to her! her parents are okay, and i can tell that her mother and plianfah both sympathize with her, but her grandparents seem so careless towards her...and i was shocked when they were rejoicing at the news of annie's death! that's horrible! lol...but yeah, rita's grandparents seem to just push her off to the side because she doesn't have obvious abilities like them... you've got to feel bad for rita...

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Hey... I see you posted here my sister Prisna.... Girl do you know how much I miss chatting with you about my Man(Aum)....hahah... Hope to talk to you soon!! :kiss:

My guess is Jillie and her boyfriend that push her off that building... cuz they're having an affair or something...hahah... I might be wrong!

Rome is so hot in this lakorn and Rita is so cute I love her character. Cant wait to see more now that she is working with Rome.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I have a strong feeling that is it either The mother's Boyfriend, the mother or maybe even Jillie who murdered Annie. But my biggest suspect is the mother's boyfriend/husband.

I am very excited I can't wait for the next episode to air this friday. I am so addicted to this series. LOVE LOVE LOVE ROme and RIta! They are sooo hot together. Rome is super fine and Rita is just super fugly in this series. lol..

fun

Expired Sarnie
i agree...i was shocked (and still am) at how un-supportive rita's grandparents are to her! her parents are okay, and i can tell that her mother and plianfah both sympathize with her, but her grandparents seem so careless towards her...and i was shocked when they were rejoicing at the news of annie's death! that's horrible! lol...but yeah, rita's grandparents seem to just push her off to the side because she doesn't have obvious abilities like them... you've got to feel bad for rita...
i know that was so messed up even if it was a joke. it seems like plian wants to tell duen but doesnt want anything to happen to her. i like the sister-brother relationship.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont know how fern got to be 3rd runner up in miss thailand. she is not all that.