Gae Roy Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

tinah

sarNie Coma
just 2 more days you guys

check out annie as a ghost. i feel bad for her shes so miserable

omg this avator is so scary! a fan post it up @ tv3

fun

Expired Sarnie
tinah that avator scared me. i wasnt prepared for it. i just kept looking at it and i was like its not even scary, hahahaha i spoke to fast. i jumped, lol. :lol:

poor annie, her soul is unrest, chomduen will help you!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
tinah that avator scared me. i wasnt prepared for it. i just kept looking at it and i was like its not even scary, hahahaha i spoke to fast. i jumped, lol. :lol:

:lol: too bad... im emotionless... i really dont react on Annie as a ghost... but im concentrating on the comedy side of this series... <3 it~! :)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ME TOO...I THINK RITA'S LAKORN JAN EUY JAN JAO IS A BIT MORE SCARY THAN THIS ONE...BUT LOVE THIS LAKORN BETTER..

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i have a question....does anyone know when they gonna change rita's characters hair in wat episode

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yay it's tom. i can't wait. i want to see what happen since now Rita got to work at the company. Love will start to blossom..hehehehe..lol

is something supposed to happen in that avatar of annie? it doesn't seem scary...i looked at it for a while, but i couldn't see what's scary about it...could you please tell me? lol...annie's ghost is interesting, but not scary...

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
ahhhhhhhhhh... That avatar scared the beejezus outta me.
I was already scared of Annie's ghost to begin w/. Then I thought the picture above was the scary avatar, and I thought it wasn't scary and how beautiful she is in the bottom pic... THEN IT CHANGED! AND i SAID, "ahhhhhhhhh! this avatar scared me!"

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
WHAT THE HELL!!! SCARED THE CRAPED OUTTA ME!!!! LIKE THE REST OF US I WAS LIKE OH SHE DOESNT LOOK SCARY BUT THEN KABOOM!!!! AND ANNIES SCARY FACE POPS UP...YEA I TALKED TOO SOON....RITE WHEN IT POPPED UP MY FIGERS WENT STRAIGHT TO THE STROLL DOWN BUTTON!!! LOL!!!! GOOD ONE PEPES! 8)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
man i finally finished eps 2. what da hell dat cleaning lady and da security guard person doin dere just standing at da crime scene when they was takin annie's body away? i guess they're just there to throw us off but they are so weird lol dat gay dude is so annoying. rita's character was kinda annoying in eps 1 but in eps 2 she was funny lol

MizViz

sarNie Adult
WHAT THE HELL!!! SCARED THE CRAPED OUTTA ME!!!! LIKE THE REST OF US I WAS LIKE OH SHE DOESNT LOOK SCARY BUT THEN KABOOM!!!! AND ANNIES SCARY FACE POPS UP...YEA I TALKED TOO SOON....RITE WHEN IT POPPED UP MY FIGERS WENT STRAIGHT TO THE STROLL DOWN BUTTON!!! LOL!!!! GOOD ONE PEPES! 8)
same here i got really freaked out

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the sc tinah hehe i love the last one muahahaha i shall use it as my siggy now hehe xp .. too bad it wasnt that scary argh hehe lol .. if only it was.. hehe xp .. aniwaise i cant wait.. tomorrow.. muahahahaha... xp .. n im curious too when rita will have a make over hehe but imma miss her fro then when its gone lol.. xp...

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
Wow! what are rome trying to do? did he want to change his job to selling snacks? :lol: i'm just kidding.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It's on right now on my satelite. But for some reason it played the old one. Like I was just watching Pinky&Aof's lakorn and it was the new one but Gae Roy Ruk was the old one. Ergg. And if the new one is on tonight I won't be able to watch it since I have to something. <_<