From Paul To Sritrung - Chapter 2 up

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I am so :heart: this couple so much...lol...I can't stop thinking about them. :coverlaf:

"My problem is y…you…Kra…chao…" Sri covers her mouth.

"Sri what wrong?" Krachao asked.

"I…I don't thi…nk…I feel to goo…" before Sri can finish her sentences she vomits.

Everyone was shock as they stared at the young man half face cover in Sri, vomit. The young lady screams her head off pushing Sri away from her boyfriend. Sri was on the ground laughing her ass off and pointing her finger at the young man.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. I signed in just to comment on this. Oooh, can't wait to read. What lakorn are they in? I need to catch up. Gotta watch something of Cheer, haven't done that in forever! And Gun as leading man, really wanna see him be a good guy.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
haha. I signed in just to comment on this. Oooh, can't wait to read. What lakorn are they in? I need to catch up. Gotta watch something of Cheer, haven't done that in forever! And Gun as leading man, really wanna see him be a good guy.
They are in Pang Sanaeha with Tle and Min. You gotta watch that, it's really cute lakorn.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Wanna read, i'm loving this couple as well.
Update me! :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I freakin love this couple & everytime they have a scene in PS, I squeal xD
They're too cute, thanks for writing this fic, can't wait to read more.
Sounds good already!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
CHAN <3 I super freaking love them as Paul & Sri and off screen! They're just too freaking cute!!

Hope you update this soon! :D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
K. I will put that on my list of lakorns to watch. I'm so slow @ watching them nowadays.

Plus, isn't Cheer always great off screen with any of her costars?

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
K. I will put that on my list of lakorns to watch. I'm so slow @ watching them nowadays.

Plus, isn't Cheer always great off screen with any of her costars?
Agree, she is really a ''gan ing'' with all her costars and her fans as well.
That is why i love her.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry ya I was going to post Chapter 1 up....but I re think and I'm going to re write Chapter 1 again and I'm using the cast of "Pang Sanaeha" in my story...I'll post it soon but have to change some part of the story...

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
It's ok, so long you are willing to post we will wait.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:clap: Yeah...Finally I got my chapter 1 up.....I hope ya enjoy it. Sorry if its a bit to short. lol I decide to stay with my frist story since I couldn't come up with an opening when I was re writing Chapter 1 I said I was going to use the cast of PS in it. I will still use some of those cast in my story as I go alone....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Cast:

Kan as Paul / Petch Harnronnarong​
Cheer as Sritrung Phongphinit (Sri)​
Mint Nutwara as Krachao Phongphinit​
Om as Thien Rastsameenarn​

Other cast:

The Pang Sanaeha cast​

----------------------

Chapter: 1

Krachao rushes into a nightclub looking for her sister. She spots her sister getting wasted at the bar.

&ldquo;Sritrung. Sri, why are you here?&rdquo; Krachao said from behind.

Sri turns to look at who calling her name. &ldquo;Oh. It&rsquo;s you Kra&hellip;Krachao.&rdquo; Sri pads her sister on the shoulder drunk.

&ldquo;Why did you have to drink so much?&rdquo; Krachao help Sri as they walk out the nightclub.

Outside Krachao told Sri to stay put while she went to go get a cab. While Sri was waiting, she saw something on the ground. She bends down to take a closer look.

&ldquo;Where do you think you&rsquo;re going?&rdquo; Sri pointing her finger at a bug. &ldquo;Hey come back&hellip;&rdquo; Sri try to grab it but couldn&rsquo;t. She trails the bug behind trying to grab it. The bug finally stop and Sri smile thinking she going to grab it, &ldquo;I&rsquo;m going to get you know.&rdquo; Sri let out a small laugh. Her hand reach out when black shoe step on the bug in froth of her. Sri, eyes became wide. She screams and push the leg that step on the bug away. Sri stared at the bug that got crush then she slowly look up at the person.

The young lady was shouting at Sri but Sri ignores her and continued to stare at the young man in froth of her.

&ldquo;Hey! What your problem?&rdquo; The young lady shouted at Sri.

Sri pushes the young lady away from her face with her hand and went up to the young man. &ldquo;Y&hellip;you&hellip;you kill that poor bug?&rdquo;

Krachao came back to get Sri but she was nowhere. &ldquo;Where did she go now?&rdquo; Krachao sigh, looking around the parking lot then she saw her sister getting into a fight with some lady. She rushes over to them.

&ldquo;Sri?&rdquo; Krachao said trying to pull her sister away. &ldquo;I&rsquo;m so sorry for my sister action.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Let me go, Krachao. I need to teach that guy a lesson for killing a innocence bug.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Take your sister away. She is crazy drunk. Attacking people for no reason,&rdquo; the young lady said.

&ldquo;What did you said? You&rsquo;re calling me crazy?&rdquo; Sri was about to punch the young lady when Krachao pull her away.

&ldquo;Sri, you&rsquo;re drunk, you don&rsquo;t know what you&rsquo;re getting into.&rdquo; Krachao try to drag her sister away.

&ldquo;But that poor bug didn&rsquo;t stand a chance. There no justice,&rdquo; Sri cries out.

&ldquo;It&rsquo;s just a bug, Sri and your drunk.&rdquo;

&ldquo;People like her should be shame getting drunk and making a public scene ,&rdquo; the young man said.

Sri hears what the young man said and turns back and walk up to the young man.

&ldquo;Sri?&rdquo; Krachao watch her sister walking up to the couple. She knew it&rsquo;s going to be bad.

The young man was about to open the door to the nightclub when Sri stop him.

&ldquo;What?&rdquo;

&ldquo;What did you just said?&rdquo; Sri stared at the young man.

&ldquo;Let go of my boyfriend arm,&rdquo; the young lady try to peal Sri&rsquo;s fingers away but her grip was to tie.

The young man and Sri were staring into each other eyes, &ldquo;What your problem now you drunken lady?&rdquo;

&ldquo;My problem is y&hellip;you&hellip;Kra&hellip;Krachao&hellip;&rdquo; Sri covers her mouth.

&ldquo;Sri what wrong?&rdquo; Krachao asked.

&ldquo;I&hellip;I don&rsquo;t thi&hellip;think&hellip;I feel to gooo&hellip;&rdquo; before Sri can finish her sentences she vomits.

Everyone was shock as they stared at the young man half face cover in Sri, vomit. The young lady screams her head off pushing Sri away from her boyfriend. Sri was on the ground laughing her ass off and pointing her finger at the young man.

&ldquo;This is just too much fun then I thought. I&rsquo;m going to go sleep now.&rdquo; Sri said as she lay on the ground. &ldquo;Night, night.&rdquo; Sri smile closing her eyes.

&ldquo;Sri! Sri, you can&rsquo;t sleep here! OMG,&rdquo; Krachao shook her head, look at the young man and couldn&rsquo;t help but chuckle.

---

&ldquo;Wake up. Wake up, Sritrung!&rdquo; her alarm clock screams.

Sri was still asleep while her hand trying to find her alarm to turn it off, &ldquo;No&hellip;let me sleep in.&rdquo;

Krachao came into the room and pull the blanket off of Sri. &ldquo;Get up Sri.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Hey,&rdquo; Sri shivers from the cold air as the sunlight beaming at her.

Krachao pause to look at her sister, &ldquo;Do you remember anything from yesterday?&rdquo;

&ldquo;No but my head hurt.&rdquo; Sri got out of bed. &ldquo;Did something happen yesterday, I should remember?&rdquo; Sri turns to look at her sister by the bathroom doorway. Krachao shook her head. &ldquo;Okay then,&rdquo; Sri close the bathroom door.

Krachao stood thinking of yesterday scene. &ldquo;I&rsquo;m just glad she doesn&rsquo;t remember.&rdquo;​

---

In a black car, Paul stared at a photo in his hand and remembers what his father said.

---Flash back---

&ldquo;She is your wife?&rdquo; Ham hand the photo to his son.

&ldquo;What?! My wife?.&rdquo; Paul looks at the photo then to his father.

&ldquo;Saena and I were best friends grown up. We made a promise to one another if our wives give birth to our first born child, we would engage them.&rdquo;

&ldquo;So you want me to marry your best friend daughter.&rdquo;

&ldquo;Yes.&rdquo;

&ldquo;I can&rsquo;t do that. We don&rsquo;t know each other and looking at this photo she not my type.&rdquo;

&ldquo;I can&rsquo;t go back on my words now. Before Saena die, I already promise him I will take care of his daughter for him.&rdquo;

&ldquo;That your business father not mines,&rdquo; Paul hand the photo back to his father and turn around to leave.

Ham looks down at the photo, &ldquo;If you don&rsquo;t marry her. I will not make you the CEO of this company and you will be out of the will.&rdquo;

Paul turn around, &ldquo;You can&rsquo;t do that?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Yes I can. You either marry her or be out of the will.&rdquo;

Paul stared at his father for a few moments then said, &ldquo;Fine. I will marry her.&rdquo;

--- End Flask---

&ldquo;What have I got myself into?&rdquo; Paul question himself.

&ldquo;We are here sir.&rdquo; Tee (the driver) said.

&ldquo;Thanks.&rdquo; Paul steps out of the car and look at the shop in froth of him.​

---​

Krachao turn to look at Sri coming out of the house, &ldquo;Hurry up. We are going to be late.&rdquo;​

&ldquo;I&rsquo;m coming,&rdquo; Sri shouted getting out of the house with one of her shoe on and the other in her hand.

Krachao sigh looking at her sister.​

---

Paul looks around the shop.

&ldquo;Here your coffee sir. Is there any other thing you need?&rdquo; the waitress asks.

&ldquo;Is Miss. Phongphinit here?&rdquo;

&ldquo;She hasn&rsquo;t come in yet.&rdquo;

Paul looks at his watch than back the waitress, &ldquo;Okay. &ldquo;

Fifteen minutes later Paul looks at his watch. He was getting inpatient. Paul didn&rsquo;t want to wait any more so he left. Outside in the parking lot Sri were rushing when she didn&rsquo;t see the person in froth of her and bump into them. All of her stuff was everywhere. Krachao rush over to her sister.

&ldquo;My cupcake&hellip;&rdquo; Sri looks at them on the ground in horror.

&ldquo;My suit.&rdquo; Paul look at Sri who picking her cupcake. &ldquo;Watch where you&rsquo;re going. Don&rsquo;t you know how much this suit cost? &rdquo;

Sri stood up and looks at Paul. &ldquo;I don&rsquo;t care about your suit. What about my cupcake?&rdquo;

Paul stared Sri thinking where did he matt her, while she was shouting at him. Then it just hit him where he saw her. She was that crazy drunk lady from yesterday night who vomits all over his suit and now has cupcake all over his suit.

&ldquo;You!&rdquo; Paul pointed his finger at Sri.

Krachao got there and look at her sister then at the person. She gasps when she saw the person.​

Sri fling Paul finger away from her face and demand him to pay for her cupcake or she make a scene out of it. So in the end Paul took out some money and hand it to her.

&ldquo;I hope I never meet you again.&rdquo; Paul said.

&ldquo;Same here too!&rdquo; Sri shouted back at Paul while he walks away.

Krachao just stared at Sri counting the money in her hand. She couldn&rsquo;t believe. Once Sri and Krachao went got to the shop the worker gives them a card.

&ldquo;Mr. Harnronnarong?&rdquo; Sri read looking at the card in her hand.​

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
A drunk Sri with a bug!...That's hell funny. :coverlaf:
Aww,how couldn't he know her when he have look at her pic, maybe it's not Sri who are going to get marry with Paul.