Foolish Heart [[Chapter 7-B & COMMERCIAL MODE]]

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
what a sweet chapter. ying and phaibun finnally understand eachother although that sumalee is up to no good. thanks for updating

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
i'm so happy when ying and phai are getting closer.. =D

sumalee is so selfish.. she's the one who break up with him and now she feels that he shouldn't be contented before her.. what a selfish person.. sigh

can't wait for the next chapter.. it's so nice to read about ying and phai story.. =D

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks for the comments regarding with the latest chapter i did. yes, i finally updated. :) it's gonna end soon though :p anyways the background songs are INOJ inspire, i was listening to the old songs i love.

also this song inspires me to write the next chapter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uoN3kzYNJc

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
awh its gonna end soon. well i hope we can sneak in some more cute scenes with phai and ying before sumalee does something lol. btw, your hades teaser looks soo good!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
.... whatt.... :( its not continued..? but its so good....... wahh i am in desperate need to know what is going to happen next!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hello belle love yr ff its hilarious, esp love phai, hes such a darling, im jealous of his immense love 4 ying ! waiting 4 yr next update, hope u give lots of phai&yings love & sweetness ! thank u for letting us enjoy a most fun ff !