Foolish Heart [[Chapter 7-B & COMMERCIAL MODE]]

nikki1786

LizQuen

Synopsis:
Now that Thor's going to marry soon with his long time girlfriend. Ying (Urassaya Sperbuen) who secretly admires him since they were small is now brokenhearted. How she wished his older brother would marry first, why it has to be to her beloved Thor?

The night at the engagement party, Ying decided to get drunk and to let her feelings out. She wanted to tell Thor how much she loved him and had been keeping this feelings for years. But it was too late...

The next morning she woke up and didn't know where she was. Until someone's walking around inside the room. She got up from the bed to see the guy clearly and realize it's Phaibun (Nadech Kugimiya), her beloved man's older brother!

She didn't want him to find out that she woke up already and so she waited for him to get inside of the bathroom. That's how she got away from his house. However, it was too later for her to realize that she was wearing his clothes and it even got her worried by asking herself if something happened between them.

The next day, she was surprised by him and told her family that he's going to marry her. How would she answer him back? What if his reason to marry her is to get back with his brother because he truly believes that she and Thor are meant for each other?

nikki1786

LizQuen
I saw this poster on your FB and didn't know that you're writing a FF for it! LOL. And when I saw the title, it only brought me back to Foolish Heart by Nina and this remix version.

Yaya & Nadech fever still continues! <3
i prefer the remix girl. i've been listening to it last night when i was making this poster. then finally i came up with a synopsis.

wahhh nikki! loving the poster and the storyline so far!
yaya-barry fever i guess. :) gonna write it while its still in my mind.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 01

In the middle of her work, Ying almost fell from the ramp stage when Thor suddenly paid her a visit. her soulmate, her knight and shining armor, her beloved Thor Nakpradith is here holding a pink bouquet. is that for her anyway?

Thor: (he came to catch her right on time as she almost fell from the ramp stage.) are you alright?
Ying: y-yeah... im fine. (he put her down.) by the way, this is for you... i just want to congratulate you for being chosen for the finale.
Ying: awww... you dont have to. im actually nervous but having you around i think i'll be fine.

he smile at her. this kind of moments she needed to cherish. his smile that always melts her heart, his eyes that has always belonged to her. "Ying, are you alright? are you listening to what im asking from you? you're spacing out again"

Ying: im sorry... what were you asking from me again?
Thor: i need you to help my mom to coordinate with the event.
Ying: what kind of an event?

"Ying! i need you here... did you have the clothes that the designer promised?", Ying's gay friend Daeng whose the director of this fashion show event came out from the dressing room was looking for her. he then saw Thor once again, his knight and shining armor, his beloved-

Ying: Da, the clothes will arrive soon.
Daeng: i see... (he didn't care about her anymore. all his attention changed eversince Thor came.)
Ying: Da...- Daeng!
Daeng: what?
Ying: you still have to coordinate with the light director, right?
Daeng: right! im sorry Thor... it seems im quite busy today and can't entertain you after all.
Thor: that's fine. i got Ying here after-
Daeng: oh, she's also busy-
Ying: Da!
Daeng: im going now...

Ying and Thor were smiling at each other when finally Daeng left them. everyone seemed aware how Ying and Thor close are, her friends witnessed how Thor's such a sweet guy. he always surprise her by visiting her at work. she's in love with him.

and he... they undoubtedly feel that he feels the same way for her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"so... is that all you came here for?", she asked while smiling. they got out from the convention hall and found a place where they could talk privately. from his pocket of his pants, he took out a small box.

"oh my gosh... is he trying to propose to me? what am i gonna do???", she asked herself and panicked right at this very moment. she look at the other way and saw her friends whose trying to witness everything between her and Thor.

Ying: wha-what's that?
Thor: oh, c'mon... dont act as if you dont even know? (he knows that she knows what's inside the box.)
Ying: what are you gonna do then?
Thor: well, im going to propose to the woman who owns my heart all this time.

she can't help but smile. those words that came out right of his mouth was unexpected. she was speechless, they have this mutual feelings with each other for years now. they dont have this so called 'intimate relationship', but their heart connects. she gave her hand to him as she fully accept his offer to be his-

his phone was ringing, with all situations why it has to be now? interrupting this momentous of Ying Supasawat whose going to be Mrs. Nakpradith soon?

Thor: (he answered the phone call.) hi... hun....
Ying: hun???
Thor: yeah... im still here at my friend's working place.
Ying: friend???
Thor: ....okay, im gonna there now. besides, im going to give you something.
Ying: something???
Thor: okay, bye... i love you.
Ying: i love you!?!

he hanged up the phone and return his attention to Ying. "im sorry, Ying... i gotta go. she's waiting for me there already."

Ying: who?
Thor: my fiance-to-be... im going to propose to her right now. so wish me luck, my baby twin!

he then left right away to go and give that ring to someone else. Ying didn't even know that he got a girl already. all these years, she thinks that she was his girl. (TT__TT) all these years, she had been dreaming that he would propose to her. but she didn't expect that she would meet the worst moment she ever had in her life.

Simla: what just happened? why did he left? (Ying's bestfriend who also works in the same company, she's the financial director of the show.)
Tida: were you just got dumped? (another Ying's bestfriend who carelessly say things that would hurt you all of a sudden. well, Ying never got dumped or maybe its just an indirect way by dumping someone?)
Daeng: stop it already, girls... she didn't got dumped by Thor. she dumped him.

questions came right after one another from her friends. Ying dont know how to answer them. she was depress and rather let herself get confuse from what happened, she let herself concentrate from working.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

despite being brokenhearted. here she is right now, she can't believe that she's attending her 'childhood' friend's engagement party. recently, she had been busy lately and declined to help Thor's mother to prepare her son's engagement party. she heard that the one who helped to prepare this big event for Thor is his brother.

speaking of his brother, he's the eldest and yet... why Thor has to be the first one to marry? she heard from their mother that he said its not the time to settle.

Thiang: Ying... you came! im glad you did. (she smiled and gave her peck on her cheek.)
Ying: you know i have to, right, Auntie?
Thiang: why of course. this is one of the most special occasion of your twin and so he's expecting his half.
Ying: (now, that hurt her. Thor called her last time as his 'baby twin'. she wonder if he still gonna call her like that even if he's married.) Auntie, we were born at the same date but that doesn't mean we're twins.
Thiang: oh, c'mon... get over it. if not with Phaibun, Thor wouldn't call you like that.
Ying: Phaibun... how is he?
Thaing: he's still at the hotel. he'll come soon. your mom and dad's at the corner, i'll go greet the other guests first.

Thiang left her and as Ying walk forward to approach her parents. she kept walking and walking, though she was looking for Thor everywhere... why it felt like someone's watching her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ying found herself drinking some delicious cocktail drink while listening to Thor's speech of love. to her, that speech tormenting her heart even more. those words that should belong to her has belonged to someone else. his words, his heart... his love.

she took another shot of the cocktail drink.

Thor gets from his pocket the small box. he and his fiance smiled at each other, the crowd cheered for them. while Ying took 2 shots as she couldn't bear the scenery. he opened the small box, the crowd kept on cheering for them and another shot for another heartbreaking scene...

his fiance sweetly smiled when Thor kneel down... 3,4,5,6,7 shots. she promised she'll forget this night if she'll reveal her true feelings for him.

"Mae, i want us to be together...", Ying's pain got even worst. "...i want to be your better half...", she stood up and though its getting blurry, Ying doesn't plan to stop herself. "...Mae, i want to be with you forever, that's why... will you mar-"

"oi! Thor!....", everyone stopped from cheering and looked at her. "you- you-...", it was too late. she passed out, but good thing someone catch her before she could hit head on the floor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"im in love with you... i've been loving you for years now...", she kept whispering those words while he smiled and looking at her innocent face. he get up to go inside the bathroom, however, leaving her like that makes him want her even more. the baby he used to call... he didn't expected would grow up into a wild girl.

she opened her eyes slowly, she wonder what happened to her. what happened to the party... where she's at right now?

she head back to sleep when she heard footsteps from the bathroom. a guy came out and walked around inside the room, wearing boxer shorts only. she got up from the bed to see the clearly. she looked at his body and she dont even know why she's starting at his body, then when she saw the clearly the face of this man. she didn't expect that it would be Phaibun.

she head back to bed to pretend that she's asleep. he wonder if she's awake already. but when he returned to see it, she's still sleeping peacefully. when he went back inside the bathroom, she gets up again but this time she decided to leave. she can't stay here longer...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally, home sweet home.

"hi, mom... dad...", she greeted her parents and maybe she can excuse herself from what happened to her last night at the party. however, she couldn't understand her parents' reaction. they were staring at her clothes and when she stared to what she was wearing-

Sunisa: what happened to your clothes?
Ying: huh?
Phraisong: is... is that Phaibun's clothes???
Ying: what???

she look at her clothes again, she was wearing a man's shirt and the man she saw awhile ago was really Phaibun after all! what did he do to her? did something happened last night? all she did was... she couldn't remember.

that's it, she couldn't remember and it bothers her even more to think if something happened between her and Thor's brother.

Ying: mom... dad... im sorry.
Phraisong: i dont i could ever forgive but since you're my daughter, you're easy to forgive.
Sunisa: the one you should apologize is Phaibun and his family. you embarrassed us last night. if Phaibun didn't save you, you would be totally wreck.
Phraisong: Thor got worried after you passed out.
Ying: he did?
Phraisong: yeah, he couldn't just continue the party and leave you like that. (she wanted to smile because for some reason, she didn't expect that she would ruin his engagement party with unexpected blow.) good thing, Phaibun helped you and the party go on successfully.
Ying: Phaibun... (its still embarrassing how he was like awhile ago. she starts doubting for no reason.)
Sunisa: wait... where is he? didn't he dropped you home?

"i went home alone... and im tired, i think im gonna take a rest", she left her parents at the living room and head straight to her room. she take off the clothes that she was wearing and take a shower. she couldn't hardly think of what happened last night. she was upset because Thor's getting marry and now it even upset her more that she ended up sleeping at Thor's brother's house? she felt guilty and betrayed her love for Thor if she really did hooked up with his brother. that's so unfair.

---------------------------------------------------------

"how's life in the States?", Phraisong ask. for him, he wouldn't hesitate to approve him for his daughter. after all, he and Chatri are good friends and business partners ever since they were young. Sunisa prepared a grea tea for the future son-in-law.

Phaibun: thank you, Aunt Sunisa. (he took a sip of Sunisa's great tea.) you never fail to impress me with your tea.
Sunisa: oh, stop it already. you always tell me that since you were small.
Phaibun: but its true. i only not remember the taste, but i also remember uncle's lesson on how to handle the business.
Phraisong: you make us very proud from what you have reach now.

she had a good enough rest and her hangover went down already. tonight's supposedly is the fashion event and she shouldn't miss it. she gets up and change immediately as she dont want to be late. she went downstairs as she kept brushing her long hair getting ready for her work. but her parents had an unexpected visitor.

"hi... little princess"

*flashback*

"you call her as your twin and treat her as your twin, okay?", Phaibun said to his little brother. "im the prince and she is my princess..."

"but i also want to be a prince..."

"im older than you, so you should listen to everything i say"

"i want him to be my prince..."

"i am the prince. he's my younger brother, so he's your twin..."

"damn, he'll never be my prince...", she said to herself while looking at him at afar. his devilish smile reminds her how they were when they were little. she witnessed how he bullies Thor a lot. they say its part of sibling love, was that even sibling love who bullies his younger brother?

Phaibun: hey, princess-
Ying: will you stop calling me 'princess', im not your princess or whatsoever so stop it!
Phaibun: but i used to call you like that-
Ying: well, then... stop calling me like that and excuse... i dont wanna be late with my event.
Phraisong: but he's here to propose to you.
Ying: (she stop and turn around.) what?
Phraisong: Phaibun's here to propose to his beloved princess.
Ying: beloved princess? who???
Sunisa and Phraisong: you~!!!

"i... i gotta go...", she answered them. she want think that they were just joking, she was about to get inside car when Phaibun stopped her to go.

Phaibun: let me drive you.
Ying: no, thank you... i can manage-
Phaibun: please...
Ying: i said no-
Phaibun: we were just joking awhile ago. please, let me drive... i wanted to talk to you about what happened last night.
Ying: last night... i dont want to remember. i dont care.
Phaibun: you dont care if you owe me one already?
Ying: saving from embarrassment that i did last night?
Phaibun: you can say that...
Ying: fine. but i need you to drive faster as much as you can because im late already.

he got inside the car and Ying gave her car keys. "okay, here we go....", he starts the car. what bothers to her right now is the conversation he's asking for. what about last night? if he's expecting that she would ask him if something happened between them then she's not interested. she dont wanna ask as she doesn't want to confuse herself.

Phaibun: do you know why i wanna marry you? (she pretends not to listen.) because you're my princess.
Ying: you're joking, right?
Phaibun: yes.
Ying: its not funny. (she crossed her arms and look away.)
Phaibun: you really do love my brother, don't you...
Ying: he's getting marry and i am happy for him.
Phaibun: really??? you even shouted his name infront of the crowd. you threat his fiance that if she wont marry him, you'll marry him.
Ying: i... i said that???
Phaibun: you want a proof? my friend caught a clip of yours.
Ying: tell him to delete it.
Phaibun: okay...
Ying: did i really said that?
Phaibun: if i wasn't there it maybe became worst than you ever thought. that's why you have to marry me.
Ying: what??? what's the connection of what happened last night to your proposal.
Phaibun: just say yes... and you'll be fine.

he stopped the car at the event place where Ying works. she wonder why he knew her working place if he just came back from the States anyway. he got out of the car... "so what now? marry me or not?"

Ying: stop it already... because you're not funny. (she got out of the car to meet her friends who helped her with her stuff.)
Phaibun: Ying...
Ying: what!?! (she turn around once again and started to get pissed.)
Phaibun: will you marry me?
Ying: will you stop it already. im not gonna marry anyone or even you!
Phaibun: even if its for my brother?
Ying: what?
Phaibun: okay... i'll buy an engagement ring today. bye!

"im not gonna marry you!!!", she shouted at him but it was late to stop him. he got away and even used her car. that's right, he's using her car so he'll come back later.

Tida: who's that guy? i've never seen him before.
Simla: he even proposed to her... (they look onto Ying.)
Ying: don't believe what that guy says. he's just crazy. let's go.
Daeng: he's cute. if you dont like him, can i have him?
Ying: suit yourself.

the fashion starts right when Ying arrived at the event. little she dont know that Phaibun didn't go anywhere or bought a ring. he just parked the car at the back of the building and sneaked inside the event. searching for her... at afar he found her, he hoped he could convince her after this event.

he dont need to buy a ring because he already have the ring since the beginning.

"emergency!!! a model got sprained awhile ago....", Tida shouted.

"what!?! that can't be. who's the model?", Daeng asked.

"the finale girl...", Ying responded right away. "look we need to find a filler, i just can't ruin this show..."

Daeng: what about Simla, i think she can do it.
Simla: hell no! im the financial director here and i dont want to-
Tida: but you're not doing anything anyway...
Daeng: why dont you just do it, Ying...
Ying: i dont want to. im a stylist here-
Daeng: we just can't end the show without the finale.
Tida: c'mon...
Simla: i command you to do it or else we'll lose a client next time for our show.

Simla and Tida grabbed Ying's hand, they started to do the makeover emergency for the filler of the finale. successfully applied the makeup and redo her hair in just for 10mins, they got 3mins left for the finale and so they let Ying wore the finale dress. she wore the accessories that she chose for the original model, she's a stylist that's why.

when they finish the makeover, they didn't expect that she would overpass the finale model. wearing the finale dress, the cameras roll everywhere to witness her beauty infront of the crowd.

she kept walking but can't help herself get nervous. the first time she ramped on stage, she never dreamed to be a model. being a stylist was enough for her.

"my princess... good thing i came back", Phaibun whispered while watching he promised to marry. he imagined her walking down the aisle. he remembered when they were still little.

*flashback*

at Supasawat's garden. Thor, Phaibun and Ying play around. they decided to play a wedding game since Ying was wearing a white dress.

Phaibun: im gonna be the priest, okay-
Thor: what? i dont want to be the groom, just let me be the priest.
Phaibun: fine... but the next time we play you should be the groom of her.
Thor: okay...
Ying: you promise first that you would be my groom next time.
Thor: promise...

"well, im glad he didn't become your groom now...", he said to himself while staring at Ying on stage. he wanted her for so long but he also witnessed how she like Thor more than him. though time flies and they needed to mature, she got plans for her life and same goes for him.

to pursue her...

-----------
Spoilers for CHAPTER 2:

"marry me and i'll help you how to get rid of that girl if you really love Thor..."

"why are you doing this?"

"because i love you?", she punched him. "awww... what? why did you hit me!?!"

"it's really easy for you to say that, huh. by your looks, you're not even serious when you said it!"

"so what now? are you gonna marry me?"

"as a parent we'll give you the blessings you're asking for... but promise us to love each other"

"my better half... we will protect our love"

"tell me, sis, you agreed to marry Thor's brother because you want him back?"

"im getting confuse..."

"you're not confuse, she's admitting how loser she is..."

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Phaibun: do you know why i wanna marry you? (she pretends not to listen.) because you're my princess. <--- I love that line! :wub:

post more soon, nikki! :D I've been waiting for a yaya/barry fanfic :thumbsup:

nikki1786

LizQuen
Barry's role as Fai inspired me a lot... with his corny lines and stuff... wahaha so i figured out on the other way around. :p

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Can't Wait for chapter 2<3
i super love it.awhh,Phaibun is so sweet.
it's like a love triangle.
Of course,i gotta love your POSTER<3
tehe.Update Sooooon!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 2

Ying walked with the designer of the clothes for the final curtain and the crowd liked how they executed the whole show. she returned at the backstage to change but Ying didn't got away from the designer and decided to introduce her right away to his fellow designers who attended the show.

good thing, Daeng was there to entertain the other guests. but she saw Tida's signal that she's getting ready to leave and so she decided to excuse herself from the crowd to change.

Ying: where are you goin?
Tida: leaving of course.
Simla: im gonna leave soon too. i still need to catch up a blind date.
Tida: i never thought you interested in blind dating-
Simla: shut up...
Ying: but what about me?
Tida: you'll go with Da of course.

her two friends had to go and though she wanted to leave, she can't not until Daeng's done with the other guests. she decided to go at the dressing room to change. "Ying... Ying...."

Ying: im here, Da... (he went to the dressing room to see her.)
Daeng: what are you doing?
Ying: changing...
Daeng: you can't right now. there's a designer who wants to have you as her finale for the design.
Ying: i told you... im a stylist. not a model.
Daeng: i will tell this to Simla and i'll make sure you're not gonna say 'no'-
Ying: Da! she's out already, she's attending her blind date right now.
Daeng: with whom?
Ying: i dont know... but i think it seems important that she needed to see that guy.
Daeng: whatever! but all i can is that you, Simla and Tida starting to betray our friendship!

here they go again, Daeng's the person whose sensitive and likes to over react with small details. of course, Tida's single... Simla's being man-hater started to slow down as she's taking seriously this blind dating these days. Ying went back to the dressing room to finally change.

after being brokenhearted, she decided to lie low for now. she dont know when she'll get over with Thor but she had to try it, as she was about to unzip the dress suddenly it got stuck and couldn't unzip it. "Da, can you help with this dress? i can't seem to open it...", she thought Daeng was still in the room with her.

"hello, my princess...", Phaibun surprised her all of a sudden and unzip her dress. Ying turn around kicked him out of the fitting room. "what are you doing here!?!"

Phaibun: i was just helping out-
Ying: im not asking for your help and what are you doing here!?! this is a dressing room, you're not supposed to be here.
Phaibun: (he get up and approach her.) there's no else around except us-
Ying: and i command you to go!
Phaibun: not until you agree...
Ying: of what!?!
Phaibun: to marry me.
Ying: the answer's obvious already.
Phaibun: so you're gonna me- marry- wait... aren't you supposed to change? (it was too late for her to realize that her dress fell off and what's left to see her body wrapped with her white undergarments.)
Ying: (staring at her like that only made her mad to death.) you maniac!?! why do you have to stare-
Phaibun: (she kept on hitting her and doesn't plan to stop.) awwww! stop it already!-
Ying: why i should stop, huh!?! you, maniac!
Phaibun: you were asking for help to unzip your dress and i lend a hand!- (she gave him a hard punch. and this time, he wouldn't allow her to do that to him.) okay, that's enough!

before she could hit him again, he caught her hand. this time as he was trying to stop her, they fell down together on the floor. her being on top of him... and their eyes meet.

"...their eyes meet. faces were inches away, she was expecting for him to kiss her then. she close her eyes as his face was getting closer to hers. however, the ending was absurd and ended with hesitation-"

Phaibun: what? we didn't feel any hesitation. i was really going to kiss her!-
Daeng: but you're not. you'll feel that eventually as soon as you realize that you rather want to kiss me-
Phaibun: what? (he look onto her.) who's this guy???

when she realized that they stayed long in that kind of position, she then punch his face for one last time and get off from him. "thanks for saving me, Da..."

Ying and Daeng leave the dressing room without him, laying on the floor. he thought of using his wild card this time to convince Ying for one last time. he wanted her to be his wife no matter what.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"so... you're really sure about this? you're gonna marry my bestfriend's daughter?", Chatri said while pouring a wine for him and for his wife whose sitting at the corner listening to their conversation.

Phaibun: yes, dad... im not just sure. im really 100% sure that im going to marry Ying Supasawat.
Thiang: weren't you in a relationship last month, son? how's Sum-... Sumalee, right?
Phaibun: we broke up before i came back here.
Chatri: as far as i know, you said before that you want to marry this girl... Sumalee. what happened to the two of you?
Thor: she cheated on him. (his younger brother who just got home from preparing his wedding.)
Thiang: oh, dear...
Phaibun: it's not that she cheated on me, she's not just ready to commit.

*flashback*
"my baby... where are you? i brought you some food that you requested...", he said. he got inside the room and saw Sumalee in the bathroom who just collapse and the floor that filled with blood.

he send her in the hospital and found out that she shouldn't stress anymore because she was 2 months pregnant. he thought he was the luckiest man on earth as he couldn't wait to be the father of Sumalee's child soon.

however...

though he was trying to give her everything, for her and for their future baby... Sumalee's not contented. it felt like she couldn't forgive herself from giving up her dreams to a marriage. she couldn't imagine herself being a mother or a pregnant mother or a wife... she didn't wish for this life.

Sumalee: i want to get rid of this baby...
Phaibun: wa-wait... what are you talking about? it's our baby.
Sumalee: no. it's not your baby. it's my baby. you're not the father of this child.
Phaibun: babe, you're trying to make up a story, right? (he smiled as he was expecting that she was joking only.)
Sumalee: NO. im not joking. i really wanted to gt rid of this baby. it's not because you're not the father. but i want my freedom back.
Phaibun: what?
Sumalee: you heard me. i want to get rid of this baby as much i dont want to be married yet.

the next thing happen, he dont want to remember anymore. he loved her but she gave their love in vain. his love in vain and that's how he simply wanted to move on.

Thiang: you know, son, we dont know what really happened to you in the States with that girl. but all i can say is that dont let me try to see this girl or i'll cut her head off.
Thor: whoah... mom, being scary doesn't suit you at all.
Thiang: (she blushed.) oh, dear... i guess im just way too young for my boys.
Thor: (he laughed so hard when his mom said that.) hey, dad... a lot of youngsters like older women, you should keep your eye on her.
Chatri: you bet! but anyways, before we could end this conversation... i want to know what your brother's plans if he really wanted to marry right away.
Thiang: we can have a double wedding.
Thor: mom, i want a solo wedding for me and Mae.
Phaibun: right. i also dont want a double wedding.
Chatri: then who goes first?
Thor: why don't you go first.
Phaibun: is it alright with you?
Thor: yeah, if you really insist to marry right away tomorrow!
Phaibun: how are you gonna tell Mae about this.
Thor: our wedding date is as it is... its all up to you how you'll set up your wedding date.

when he finally got his family's permission, what's left was Ying's agreement to marry him... there's no problem with her parents anymore since it's easy to get their approval with just a snap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"baby, we agreed already...", they were at the dining table eating their breakfast. both of her mother and father smiling at her while having some festive breakfast on top of the table. her father stared at her for a long moment and burst into cry.

Phraisong: i just want to see our baby for one last time like this or else it wont happen again! (he continued crying.)
Sunisa: hun, it's okay... she's in good hands. her husband will really take good care of her.
Phraisong: i know... Chatri and Thiang taught their children how to take good care of their future wife. its just that my wish was unexpected-
Ying: wa-wait... what the heck??? what's going on? who's going to marry and why are we having this festive breakfast???
Phaibun: because this is actually the day of our engagement day.
Ying: (she turn around and was not being surprise anymore. she was shocked from what he just said.) what!?!
Phaibun: im sorry, uncle Phrai... we can't join you for breakfast because i actually prepared one for the two of us only. (he grabbed her before she could go anywhere.)
Ying: what are you saying- let go of my hand!-
Sunisa: oh, how sweet...
Ying: mom!?! he's just-
Phaibun: simply proposing and wanted to take your daughter out of this house to spend our 'engagement date'.
Phraisong: go ahead, i wont stop you boy!
Ying: dad!?!-

Phaibun said goodbye to her parents and Ying who couldn't get off his hands from her, she got drag until they reach his car. before he started the car, he handcuffed her hands, covered her mouth and a blind fold. he drive for some few kilometers only and stopped the car.

Phaibun: (he put away the blind fold already but he dont want to take off the cloth that covers her mouth. he knew she would keep yelling and his proposal might turn bad if she wont stop.) before i'll take off that cloth you have to shut up first. if you wont shut up... then we can stay like this forever.
Ying: (she gave him silence and he gave her what she wanted to speak finally.) what are you doing!?! don't you know that this is kidnapping!?!
Phaibun: do you know that i have to watch a bunch of lakorns just to make this kind of scene?
Ying: and do you think i would be happy if you copied a scene like this from the lakorns you watched, asshole!
Phaibun: hey... careful for what you just called me.
Ying: but you're an asshole.
Phaibun: im not. i brought you here because i was really serious about what i said last time.
Ying: and didn't you heard me what i said last time? i said i dont want to marry you!
Phaibun: but i wont stop not until you agree.
Ying: you'll just get tired. my answer will still be the same.
Phaibun: okay... i think i have to use some desperate measures this time.
Ying: what are you gonna do?
Phaibun: i will kiss you.

he was about to kiss her but push his face away from her. "help! i said stop it!... help!, please, help me!-"

but he really wont stop and the more she's being hard to get the more he gets aggressive and it would be hard for her to push him away this time.

"okay! okay! fine... i will marry you!", she finally gave what he wanted.

Phaibun: good. then let's proceed to our engagement date.
Ying: there's no date. you got your answer already so just let me get out of this car!
Phaibun: uh-uh... nope. we're going to proceed to our engagement date.

he handcuff himself to her and so she can't go anywhere. the most embarrassing moment of her life, if this what he calls an engagement date... then its the strangest date ever to have someone being handcuff, walking and people watching them at the park.

"did they committed a crime?", said the one who passed by while watching them.

"why are they're in handcuff?", the other one at the corner asked.

Ying: (she stopped.) yes. why are we in handcuffs?
Phaibun: because im afraid you'll go away, my princess.
Ying: can you stop calling me 'my princess'? im not your princess!
Phaibun: but you are... you are really my princess.
Ying: will you- (she then figured out something to get away from him.) Phai...
Phaibun: yeah?
Ying: i want to pee...
Phaibun: but im about to propose now.
Ying: well, before you're gonna do it, why dont you let me go to the bathroom first.

he granted her wish to go the bathroom. he took off the handcuff as she went to the ladies room. she then search to escape from him.

"dont let me wait too long..."

"okay, it'll just take a minute...", she found an open window where she can escape from him.

"after that we're going to the place where its nice to propose...", she looked for something to climb.

"do-do you really have to do that? why-why do you need to propose-", she almost got out of the open window, half of her body got out of the open window already.

little she dont know, Phaibun's watching her all this time. "need some help?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"she can't think straight as she kept look at the engagement ring on her wedding finger, she obviously dont love him but in the end she accepted this kind of fate.

Phaibun surprised her with a beautiful scenery. basically in a flower field, where the warm tones of flowers contrast with each other. the definition of his love for her was real. she was speechless, he smiled and melt her heart away as the wind blows.

Ying: why do you want to marry me? (she ask one last time.)
Phaibun: if i say you're my princess... you are really my princess.
Ying: how can you marry me, you dont even love me...
Phaibun: i wont marry you if i dont... (he put the engagement ring to her wedding finger. the wind blows even more and hear the wind sing.) ...love you.
Ying: Phaibun-"

Ying: he put his finger on my lips and said that i dont need to say i love him. he plans to help me to hook up with Thor. hey... (she called on Daeng who's the one making the voice-over all this time. he's exaggerating the proposal that Phaibun did yesterday. he returned the electric fan that made an effect of the wind blows to his script from the corner.) stop that already. you just make things difficult for me and it's not what you really think.
Simla: so why are you not happy? he's helping you out. tell me, sis, you agreed to marry Thor's brother because you want him back?
Ying: im getting confuse...
Tida: you're not confuse, she's admitting how loser she is...
Ying: what's that supposed to mean?
Tida: Thor's marrying someone else, you haven't accept that yet, that's why you agreed to marry that 'Phaibun' because you really agreed to hook up with that 'Thor'.
Ying: hey, it's not what you're thinking. i wont do such a thing-
Simla: you mean hooking up with his brother.

"ah!!!!!!!!!! i dont want to hear any of your questions or advice. i dont need it. all i know is that i can't turn my back on this proposal now... if he's willing to help me then why not, right?", she stood up from her desk and plans to leave. she wanted to be alone for now and think.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*flashback*

"marry me and i'll help you how to get rid of that girl if you really love Thor..."

"why are you doing this?"

"because i love you?", she punched him. "awww... what? why did you hit me!?!"

"it's really easy for you to say that, huh. by your looks, you're not even serious when you said it!"

"so what now? are you gonna marry me?"

she really dont understand why he wanted to marry her, she knows that there's something more than of being his princess. of course, he really calls her that back when they were small... but this present time is way too different now. he doesn't look serious or was she really expecting for him to be serious if he really wanted to marry her?

"damn... i'll find out why you want to marry me...", she said why staring at herself at the rear mirror inside of her car. then she started her car and received a text message from Phaibun that he'll buy some stuff for the wedding. he suggest her to check out the floral shops and see if there's anything she wants for the preparation of their wedding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"were you even aware that Ying has feelings for you?", he said to his brother whose sitting at the front seat of the car while he's the driver. they're planning to buy some stuff for his wedding and he needs his brother's advice.

Thor: oh, yeah? i didn't know she was.
Phaibun: if you found out before you met your fiance, would it be possible that you will fall in love with her?
Thor: it depends...
Phaibun: in what way?
Thor: i fell in love with her with just one click, then my fiance came later part... i think i would fall out of love with her and fell in love with my fiance.
Phaibun: what if you love her eternally?
Thor: if she loves me and i love her... maybe we can survive from anyone... but not with my family.
Phaibun: why? i think mom and dad likes her?
Thor: i can't bear watching someone in my family whose hurt most.

he knew whom his brother's referring to. Thor's the only one who knows the truth, he almost forgot her though when he met Sumalee... but that made him bring back to this country. he didn't expect that this would be easier. forgetting her was way to easy...

and it would be easy for him to love Ying.

.::Background Song::.

the next couple of days, both Ying and Phaibun agreed to meet each other at the tailor's shop. they both agreed for an intimate Thai wedding, fewer guests the better. they went to meet the pastry chef that both of their mothers' suggest. he let her chose their wedding rings.

Ying's friends wandering around at the mall together with the future married couple, Tida's behavior seems so rude with her frank personality, but she's fond with kids and so she suggested them to make a baby in their honeymoon. meanwhile, Daeng was looking at the good looking salesman, but he got snob by that guy.

Simla on the other hand were at the undergarment section and suggested Ying to wear some lacy but revealing undergarment during their honeymoon and Phaibun agreed to her suggestion. Ying slapped his mouth because he kept smiling and she dont know what's on his mind.

the parents finally give their blessings to their children. a splendid wedded bliss for both Ying and Phaibun, she never thought that this could happen to her. but she felt so happy with this wedding. she looked onto Phaibun who's relaxed and contented. she never thought that she would end up with him.

his bright face is what makes her smile. he was happy and so she was. they felt contented to what they agreed. but this was just the start of what they had agreed.

the phone kept ringing and she had no choice but to answer, she's afraid that it would be him again... disturbing her career life. she asked him to give her life back, but he won't stop after all.

but caller wasn't him. but her manager from the agency where she works who was calling.

"why did you call? didn't i asked for a vacation..."

"yeah, right... you runaway and you never settle your appointments!"

"but that's your job..."

"hey... you only did one photoshoot and you're trying to show me your attitude now!?!"

"im... im sorry... but i did ask for a vacation. you weren't just listening"

"look, im your boss and im the only one who can say if you can take your vacation or not! well, nevermind now... why dont you just enjoy your vacation right now..."

"really... thanks-"

"dont come back here anymore!"
, she got turned down by her previous manager. now, she's doomed and don't know how she'll get that job back. she got up from the bed with a man she just met last night. but who cares, her concern right now is how to make up with her manager.

she had no money and forgot to ask from her cousin in Bangkok, she promised that she would help her. though she helped her after she got separated with Phaibun and got rid of the baby... now, she needs her help again.

"hello?"

"not again... im not going to guess anymore but you're out of money"

"please... help me for one last time... i dont know whom i can run to-"

"but i already you helped you... and you only spend it by hooking with someone else"

"i didn't hooked up with someone"

"liar"

"my manager fired me... that's why i need your help."

"fine... i'll help you..."

"really!!?!!"

"but the condition is you have to go back here in Bangkok. i dont want you to stay there anymore. why dont you work for me. i need a model for my designs you know..."

"but i want to work here..."

"no buts... do you want to stay there without a job? or come back in Bangkok and i'll make you on top of the game again?"

Sumalee couldn't choose, but her cousin wanted her badly... if she'll go back to Bangkok it's the other way around that she can go back to the States and start her career there.

"before you choose, the other one might interests you... your ex-boyfriend Phaibun Nakpradith is now a married man. so why dont you come back here and see it for yourself!"

------------------------------------

Spoilers for CHAPTER 3

"hi... you're the new model, right?"

"yeah, Kaew's my cousin at the same time..."

"wow... big time."

"and you're?"

"im the stylist... im Ying, nice meeting you..."

"im Sumalee, nice meeting you too"

"who's that walking match stick?"

"oh, my gawd! she's back!!! Sumalee..."

"let's go now..."

"wait, why? im still talking to her. im giving her some pointers-"

"i dont want you talk to her or it would be better to work somewhere else!"

"Phai-"

"that's okay, Ying... i think this guy just couldn't move on from what happened."

"oh, yeah? how polite of you then talking to my wife!"

"hey! Kaew, you didn't tell that Ying is Phaibun's wife!"

"i didn't told you because i thought you already said that you met Ying awhile ago..."

"yeah, but she didn't mentioned her last name!!!"

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 3

intimate wedding ceremony equals only a few guests. this has what Phaibun and Ying dealt with, their parents was still in cloud nine because their children got married. the Nakpradith family seems busy with their sons having this whole marriage thingy, after Phaibun... their next one is Thor.

Ying joined to her friends' table while Phaibun busy entertaining their guests.

Tida: you're supposed to help your husband entertaining the other guests-
Simla: -not sitting here with us and joining our celebration of being single.
Ying: in the first place i never wanted to be tie down... especially to that man! (referring to Phaibun) this whole marriage is not my plan.
Simla: but you accept his marriage proposal. there's no turning back, you know.
Tida: and you should rather savor the enjoyment right now in the party. (being sarcastic again as she also doesn't enjoy this kind of party.)
Ying: its boring.
Daeng: no its not... you just have to open your eyes widely. every corner has its own imaginary to fantasize. (he was pointing out those handsome men he sees at every corner.) look at that guy from that corner... dont you think he's delicious???
Simla: you're just hungry...
Daeng: he could be a good dessert for my tummy.
Tida: here's your dessert! (she gave him a dessert, a muffin version of devil's cake.)
Simla: speaking of this dessert... don't you think that guy over there is somewhat hot? (pointing at the guy whose standing right next to Phaibun.) is that your husband's friend? they seem so close.
Ying: i never met him before...

on the other hand, Phaibun's friend Pet who just arrived at the reception noticed that Phaibun's wife and her friends staring at this way. "hey... Phai, are you close with your wife's friends?"

Phaibun: who?
Pet: them... they're staring at us or maybe staring at me.
Phaibun: you just arrived and it's too early to flirt.
Pet: im not flirting... im just asking. but you know what... nevermind, i'll ask them by myself... here, hold the wine for me... (he gave the glass of wine to him and went to their table.)

"hi... may i have this dance?", Pet asked for Tida to dance with him. of all people, the one he chose to dance with a woman whose the most meanie of all, well that's at least how Daeng describes her as he got jealous of why her????

Tida: sorry... im not interested.
Simla: Tida... your manners, he's asking you politely.
Pet: im Pet and you're?
Daeng: my name's Daeng.
Simla: Simla and she's Tida.
Pet: nice meeting all of you... but i certainly want to have this dance with Tida. may i???

Tida had no choice but to grant his request. Simla and Daeng smell an off beat romance with these two and almost forgot the bride. at the dance floor, Ying saw Thor and Mae dance together. how she wish that it was her, then her friends started to notice to whom she was staring at, "what are you looking at?"

Simla: nothing?
Daeng: your husband's coming over here. prepare yourself and for sure he'll ask you to dance.
Simla: i smell an off beat romance again.
Ying: shut up...

"may i borrow my wife for awhile, i certainly want to have this dance with her...", he offered his hand and Ying stood up and accepted it. it was also necessary, its impossible for her to refuse since this is their wedding day.

while dancing in the tune of waltz.

Phaibun: i think you already know why i asked you to dance...
Ying: because you want me to dance with Thor at the same time? (she smiles.)
Phaibun: nope... you're my wife and for husband like me, its normal to have this dance with my wife.
Ying: and you didn't ask your wife if she's happy with this marriage?
Phaibun: i dont think its not the time to ask for that. we just got married and we'll see what happens?
Ying: but you said that you married me because you want me to be with Thor-
Phaibun: that is-if you'll successfully snatch him from the hands of the woman he loves most.
Ying: are you trying to pissed me off?
Phaibun: let's move to the next topic. have you seen our room?
Ying: what room?
Phaibun: our bedroom for our honeymoon.

oh, yeah she almost forgot. after the wedding, it's their honeymoon and before she could react, the music stopped and the emcee this time encourage the crowd to request for another kiss of the newlywed couple. her glare was scary and warned him not too... she already grant their request since the start of the party.

Phaibun gave her a kiss on the cheek, she had enough and for how many times he has to kiss her. "stop it already. i dont want it...", she whispered.

Phaibun: but the crowd wants it. there's nothing YOU can do about it.
Ying: that's the last, dont ever-
Emcee: we've seen all those peck kisses since awhile ago. we want a kiss on the lips.
Ying: what?- (Phaibun was about to kiss her, she knew he was giving her some kisses since awhile ago. but she doesn't like it.) no!-
Phaibun: you dont want them to noticed that this is just all fake... you need to pretend sometimes (he whispered.)

"kiss!!! kiss!!! kiss!!!", the crowd keep on cheering at them. he cupped her face as if there's no escape. "look at me...", he said and she look at him. "close your eyes and imagine me as Thor..."

"what?-"

when he kiss her lips, her eyes was still open... and how can she imagine herself kissing Thor if it's Phaibun's kissing her. she tried... imagining. but she couldn't. however, on that moment she find herself liking Phaibun's kiss. the music was fading out and only her heartbeat she can hear. it kept beating so fast...

when Phaibun opened his eyes, he saw the woman he just married. he opened his eyes because he heard her heart kept beating so fast. he closed his eyes again...

both heartbeats overlapping its sound. she heard his heartbeat and that made her back to reality. she pushed him and stopped themselves from kissing. they dont know how long they've been kissing but the crowd just cheered up for them after the kiss.

suddenly both of them felt awkwardness towards each other after the kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------

the party just ended. two people standing inside the room, kept staring at the king size bed filled with red petals and all. a moment of silence and both of them couldn't imagine themselves sleeping together with those red petals scattered on the bed. Phaibun hated those red petals, he cleaned the bed instead lay down right away.

Ying: what are you just doing?
Phaibun: im going to sleep now.
Ying: without changing?
Phaibun: (he naughtily smile at her.)do you really expect me to change? do you want us to-
Ying: that's not what i meant. i also wanted to sleep in this bed. (started to get pissed.)
Phaibun: you want us to be in bed together-
Ying: for the second time, that's not what i meant. you go sleep at the couch. (she's no pissed off him.)
Phaibun: but we're married and its normal only for the two of us sleep toge-
Ying: im not gonna sleep with you. i agreed to marry you but not to sleep with you!
Phaibun: okay, then... goodnight.
Ying: what!?! hey!!! you sleep at the couch-
Phaibun: don't expect me to transfer at that couch. i prefer to sleep in bed, if you dont want to sleep with me here. then why dont you sleep at the couch instead.

she gets out of the room as she couldn't take it anymore. she's really pissed this time and wished she never agreed to marry this man! Phaibun thought if where did she go. he got up from bed, as he was about to go out and opens the door. Ying was back...

she decided to go sleep at the couch since this man is inconsiderate.

Phaibun: you're back...
Ying: yes and i have no choice but to take that couch.
Phaibun: alright... let's go back to sleep now-
Ying: im going to change before i go to sleep because im not like you who likes to be stinky. good thing that my couch is 3 meters away from your bed.

she went ahead and lock herself inside the bathroom. he just smiled as he watches her go and locked herself inside bathroom. after an hour, Ying freshly got out of the bathroom and is now ready to sleep. however, Phaibun's not on the bed but rather saw him sleeping at the couch. she don't understand him...

for a moment he insist this bed belongs to him because he lay down first, but now, she sees him sleeping at the couch. she smirked as she got onto the bed. she then turned off the lights and finally get some sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

she woke up but Phaibun isn't there anymore, she was all alone inside the room and she wondered where did he go. she found a note at the side table and says:

"hun,

i'll be back before lunch. i just needed
to do something. don't go anywhere it's still
our honeymoon.

your hubby,
Phaibun"

"hun... hubby...", now that sounds funny plus she's still not used to it. they just got married yesterday, but that doesn't mean she needed to agree with everything. besides, she's still expecting him to help her to be with Thor.

"that is-if you'll successfully snatch him from the hands of the woman he loves most", she just remembered what he said last night while they were dancing.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"have you heard? she's planning to go back here...", Pet said while the two of them taking a jog at this hour at the beach side. Phaibun ignored as he kept running so fast, he didn't want to listen to the latest news.

Pet: hey, wait a sec- she's back because she's bankrupt.
Phaibun: (he stopped as he was catching his breath from running. Pet finally catch up with him. he look at him.) so?
Pet: Sumalee's planning to continue her career here.
Phaibun: i dont want you to mention that bitch's name and i dont care if she's bankrupt, that's her karma!

he run again and on that moment Pet would understand if his still couldn't forgive Sumalee. Phaibun went back to Bangkok with a broken heart...

[flashback]

"Pet, i've decided already. i dont love your friend anymore and im gonna get rid of this baby...", she said to him. because of the career she chose, she's willing to get rid of Phaibun and the baby. he couldn't do anything to stop her, he was the first person to know about this secret, she couldn't dare to tell Phaibun yet... neither him.

at first his loyalty was tested, Pet was secretly in love with Sumalee... but he gave her up eventually when he found out her true color. she's not sincere and if he's at Phaibun's place, she would still get rid of that baby.

[change of scenery]

"why i should be the last person to know!?! you're my bestfriend and yet you didn't told me!", Phaibun shouted at him. he was drunk as they got home. his friend told him that Sumalee just ended their relationship. but he couldn't help himself shared what he and Sumalee had talked about.

Pet: im sorry, dude...
Phaibun: you should be... because you just made me look stupid!
Pet: no i didn't! i just want Sumalee to tell you personally and not me.
Phaibun: but still im the last person that has been told!

back to reality, Pet saw Phaibun lay down on the sand. he finally got tired from running and so he catch up with him, he sit right next to him. he change the topic this time. "last night, i saw the different Phaibun Nakpradith. all i know is that you came back here in Thailand to move on and last night, i think you really did..."

Pet: Ying... Ying Supasawat. you never opened up to me about this childhood sweetheart of yours.
Phaibun: correction. she's not just my childhood sweetheart. she's my wife since we were small. but she's not in love with me.
Pet: then why married her?
Phaibun: i dont know... all i know is that she's in love with my brother.
Pet: i dont understand... you married her and you know she's in love with your brother. but Thor's engage with Mae.
Phaibun: exactly.

he stood up as he was planning to leave. Phaibun doesn't want to continue this conversation, not because he's not in the mood. he just want to get away from that topic. he neither wanted to discuss about Sumalee or Ying.

-------------------------------------------------

he got back at the hotel to see his wife, Phaibun decided to check out as he invited his wife Ying to see the pad that he bought just 2 days ago.

the pad that he bought, has complete furnitures and was fully designed for his wife's taste. he showed the two working rooms for both of them, so that she can have her time to work even if she's at home. there's a walking closet to her working room where she could place all the designs that she sewed. while his room is filled with books and a study table.

"you like it?", he asked.

she nods. "im glad you gave me some space for my work..."

"im expecting to see some luxurious designs you have...", he said.

"i will...", she smiles. then she went to his working room who got the small space. it got books and a study table. "why your room's so small?"

"i dont need a lot of space... anyways, do you want to see the bedroom?", she agreed to see the bedroom. but all she notice is that there are only 3 rooms, 2 working rooms and 1 bedroom???

Ying: why there's only one bed room?
Phaibun: i thought it made it clear to you that we are husband and wife...
Ying: for how many times do i have to tell you that even if we are married, it doesn't mean we can sleep together!
Phaibun: but-
Ying: no buts!- since you're not gentleman and you're willing to be in this bedroom, then i rather chose to sleep at the living room!- (she was about to leave.)
Phaibun: (but she stopped her and grabbed her hand.) wa-wait... wait.
Ying: what!?!
Phaibun: fine. this bedroom is yours... i'll go sleep at the couch... AGAIN... i'll take the living room.

he leaves the bedroom to her and went ahead to the living room. this is one the deal, he guessed. he just let her decide and give what she wants. this is him now, he rather not wanted to control other people's lives.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Phaibun and Ying lived in a pad without arguments, having their own work. leaves normally with their working schedules. spending their dinner time separately, their daily routines seems to be normal as if they're living a single life. the only difference is that they're living together in the pad.

Ying seems to like it. Phaibun seems to like it. he doesn't interrupt her work, she doesn't interrupt his work...

"but that's just it. you hardly don't even know your husband! you married him, but that's just it??? Ying, it's been 3 weeks since you got married and i never heard anything from your honeymoon...", Simla said.

Daeng: in fact... its still her honeymoon. she's still had 2 months leave but she preferred to work. if i was her... i would love to travel with the most handsome husband i ever married.
Tida: that's a wishful thinking. (she gave the designs to Simla and she went back to work, she look onto Ying whose also busy sketching some designs.) guys, give it a break. Ying loves her work than giving her attention to married life.
Ying: you're right... career first before love life. (she agreed Tida, though she's born to be sarcastic. looking at her friend, she envies her being single.)
Simla: so you meant to say... even if you're married, you don't have plans to have a child?
Daeng: big NO-NO~! Ying here is a qualified ramp model aside from being the stylist designer of our team, right, Ying?
Simla: you know, Da... i dont understand you. awhile ago you just hated the fact that our friend here got married to your dream guy and wanted her to spend more time to her honeymoon. now, you don't want her to get pregnant.
Tida: because he's planning to steal her husband.

they laugh together with their discussion while working. Simla still arranging the fashion show events that they're going to handle, while Daeng checks the newbie models in their company. "hi, girls!!!", their boss Kaew visits them in their department.

Simla: Kaew, these are the list of fashion show events this month.
Daeng: and this is the list of newbies in our company.
Kaew: oh, perfect... for this list, i dont want this girl to be the finale. i'll be getting someone and specially requested by Chel.
Tida: who?
Kaew: i will introduce her to you guys tomorrow. ok, i gotta go now... i still have meeting to attend to. by the way, isn't your leave, Ying? why are you still here?
Ying: my... my husband dealt some things and we prefer to work.
Kaew: oh... okay, so i'll just cancel your leave then. we'll be needing you anyway. just give my regards to your husband.

all of them look at each other as Kaew left them. they wonder if he met Ying's husband, but who cares... Kaew seems to know everyone that revolves around their personal lives.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ying had to go and show some of her sketches to what Thor secretly requested. she designed some perfect formal wear for him, they meet up at the restaurant. but as she came to see him, there was a lot of food at the table he reserved.

Ying: h-hi... what's this all about? (he smiled at her, for the longest time she haven't seen him. his smile melts her heart again.) a-anyways, here are the sketches you asked for. i also brought my old sketches.
Thor: perfect... have a seat. (he pointed the seat and she took the seat.) yeah, sorry i haven't told you that i prepared too much.
Ying: that's okay... why dont you look at the sketches first.
Thor: ah, yeah... why dont you eat now while i'll take a look at your sketches.
Ying: no, its okay... i'll wait for you. i just have to know which of the sketches you like.
Thor: that... we'll wait for Mae to see which the she prefers and we'll get your advice for our wedding.
Ying: wedding?
Thor: yeah... (from the outside Mae just arrived and Thor smiled.) there she is.

"hi... sorry, im late.", Mae give Thor a kiss on the lips and wiped it because of the lipstick that smudged on his lips. "hi... Ying, sorry im late. i just got away from my boss...", she said and gave her a peck kiss on the cheek.

Ying just smiled sarcastically. it felt like this is her dead end.

Mae-Duna: so what now? hun, why did you ordered too much... you know that im on a diet.
Thor: i ordered these dishes because one of our friends suggested to try their stuff here.
Mae-Duna: but mom and dad said-
Thor: we are gonna bring home all of these to let them try it out.
Mae-Duna: oh, okay...
Ying: so... uh... uh... Mae, why dont you just take a look at the sketches and see what i can do if there's anything you want.
Mae-Duna: awww... thanks, sis!

Thor and Mae suggested Ying to eat first, while they take their time to see the sketches together. Ying concentrate herself to the food rather than looking at them. she dont want them to notice that she's not in the mood anymore. it felt like she's trap in the cell and let her suffer with jealousy... hoping someone can save her.

------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile, Daeng and his crew went to the cafe while waiting for Ying. Simla massage her neck as she felt that she's overwork, Tida on the other hand time check and its good thing they got out to get some coffee.

as they were about to go out of the company, a look alike supermodel pass them by. Simla and Daeng widen their eyes as they can't who just got back in Thailand.

Tida: who's that walking match stick?
Daeng: oh, my gawd! she's back!!! Sumalee...
Simla: i can't believe it~!!! she just passed by-
Daeng: Sumalee~! Miss- Sumalee~!!! (she called her.)
Simla: you don't know her?
Tida: i know her of course! its just that she's way too different now.
Daeng: the works of great surgeons! you go ahead guys, i've been so wanted to meet her person! (he went ahead to catch up with Sumalee.)
Simla: wait, i'll come with you~!
Tida: guys, wait~!

Daen introduce himself to Sumalee and Simla who also introduce herself and Tida. she was looking for Kaew and from there they found out that Kaew and Sumalee are cousins.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ying finally got away from the trap and she hurried to get back in the company, she wanted to tell her friends of what happened but all of them are not to themselves. more than just a cloud nine.

Ying: hey, guys- guys!
Tida: just ignore them... (Ying thought Tida was also hypnotize just like Daeng and Simla.)
Ying: what happened to them...
Tida: the company got the famous model now. Kaew intended to surprise for tomorrow, but i guess not anymore.
Ying: so our newbie model's a famous one?
Tida: yeah, i think she's at Kaew's office.

she just nods and go back to her table to start her work again. Tida and her look at each other and smile as this is something they have in common. they're both workaholic.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"have you heard it... she's back now... she's bankrupt... she's back to modeling... she's a whore, dude...", Phaibun had enough. he doesn't want to hear anything about Sumalee anymore. but just keeps bothering him, her name, her job... everything about her makes him so not in the mood today.

Phaibun's done with his work, he decided to go at the bar for awhile and have a drink. he calls Pet to have drink a with him.

Pet: what's up now?
Phaibun: what do still know about her?
Pet: her? who?
Phaibun: that damn bitch...
Pet: like i said she's back now in Thailand. i thought you watch the news awhile ago, since she's in the news.
Phaibun: i dont like watching tv. i just don't like all the calls that i received awhile ago. they just kept calling me.
Pet: c'mon... you know that they're just concern to you. besides they maybe expecting that you might seek revenge.
Phaibun: revenge? are they crazy.
Pet: i know you don't do that anyway...
Phaibun: what did you told them?
Pet: of course i told them that they should let you do the things you want to do. they just certainly do not know how you so wanted to move on.

Phaibun agreed, he's at the stage of moving on and that marrying Ying was the right choice. just to get away from the rumors, from the other people who couldn't understand him. he doesn't plan anything for a revenge, but he doesn't want to see Sumalee anymore.

Ying was going to Kaew's office to pass the sketches. it's now late and she wanted to go home even if her friends plans to stay in the office, she can't join them brainstorming for the upcoming fashion show.

however, she didn't expect to bumped on someone. "im sorry..."

"no, i should be the one to say sorry... i wasn't looking my way", Ying said.

"still, i want to apologize...", she said. "you're the new model, right?"

"yeah, Kaew's my cousin at the same time..."

"wow... big time."

"and you're?"

"im the stylist... im Ying, nice meeting you..."

"im Sumalee, nice meeting you too"

Ying: Sumalee... i heard so much about you. you-you're just way too different in personal.
Sumalee: a lot of people said that already. (she smiles.)
Ying: i just want to pass these sketches to Kaew because i needed to go now.
Sumalee: i think Kaew's not gonna come back now. you should put those to his table and me... i decided to come back tomorrow.
Ying: i see...

something hit her when Sumalee's touched by Ying's smile. she sees her to have a good aura, she sees purity and all. but what makes her wonder why her prettiness seems to threat her. if she didn't mention that she's the stylist of this company, she would think that she's one of Kaew's models.

both of them went inside the elevator and she got back to the office, Sumalee decided to get to know Ying's crew. Simla and Daeng back to cloud nine again as Sumalee is so friendly to them. Ying decided to join the conversation and decided to go home if what time she wants.

------------------------------------------------------------

Phaibun's tipsy but he can still drive. Pet trust his words and so they go separate ways after their small drink. while driving, he passed by where Ying works. so he U-turn and decided to visit her, he certainly knows that she's still at her work because she's the one who usually gets home late.

he entered the company, however, he didn't expect to see someone there aside from Ying and his wife's friends. speaking of the devil, the person he hates most...

Ying: Phai... why are you here? (he hurried to approach his wife.)
Phaibun: let's go now...
Ying: wait, why? im still talking to her. im giving her some pointers-
Phaibun: i dont want you talk to her or it would be better to work somewhere else!"
Ying: Phai- get off your hands of me!
Phaibun: i want us to go home now! (Daeng, Simla and Tida noticed his glare on Sumalee.)
Sumalee: (she crossed her arms and head towards him.) that's okay, Ying... i think this guy just couldn't move on from what happened.
Phaibun: oh, yeah? how polite of you then talking to my wife! with so many places... why here? or are you trying to mess up with me again because you're now bankrupt!?!
Ying: Phaibun! let go of me!-
Phaibun: no, i wont! i dont want you to talk to this woman~! and we'll go home now!

he pulled her out of the office and drag her until they both got of the company. meanwhile, Sumalee still couldn't recover from the embarrassment. she didn't expect to see him again today...

Daeng: hey, are you alright?
Simla: did i just saw a monster version of Phaibun?
Sumalee: i hate him! i hate him!!!! ahhhh!!! (she screamed.)
Tida: wait... can i ask you something? did something happened between you and Phaibun? because you two seems to know each other.

-next Chapter 04
i will not post the spoilers for now.

nikki1786

LizQuen
spoilers for Chapter 04

"what are you so mad about? can't you see im talking to her and for your information im still working!-"

"at this very late hour, you say you're still working?"

"what the hell is your problem!?! you just showed how rude you are awhile ago, what kind of manners is that!?!"

"i dont think that woman deserves to be treated nicely and i am commanding you to not to talk to her anymore!"

"hey! Kaew, you didn't tell that Ying is Phaibun's wife!"

"i didn't told you because i thought you already said that you met Ying awhile ago..."

"yeah, but she didn't mentioned her last name!!!"

"he's really a bitch, why of all places..."

"dude, calm down..."

"how can i calm down, huh? Sumalee is Kaew's cousin and you haven't met her cousin yet. Kaew's the company owner where your wife works... that's how small world you have to see Sumalee again..."

"no... you know what im still not at the stage of moving on and she's here bothering me."

"correction. she's not bothering you. she's bankrupt remember? she's back because she needed money to earn and to get her career back..."

"then if she plans to bother us... i wont hesitate to do some thing bad to her!"

"Ying... she seems nice... but i can't believe that after Phaibun and i broke up. i didn't expect him to tie down with someone else..."

"i think Phaibun's really challenging you. he maybe married Ying because he's planning to hurt you..."

"Sumalee is Phaibun's ex-girlfriend and she was originally asked by Phaibun to get married. she first accept the engagement but ended the engagement eventually..."

"that's the reason why he's mad at her?"

"maybe he still loves her and he only married you because he wants get revenge..."

"you mean he's using me?"

"i dont know. if he's really using you... then you two make sense after all. Phaibun would really help you out to be with Thor and you will help him to get back with Sumalee..."

nikki1786

LizQuen
COMMERCIAL MODE:

Natida has been in love with her childhood friend's older brother Matthew for a very long time, though she tried and change herself for many times to make him notice her, but it just won't work. until she was brokenhearted and found out that he's getting married. however, she thought she had given up her dreams there.

when she got into college, she just realize that Matthew was the person she end up with. they got married and he supported her in every way, but it doesn't change the fact that even though they are married he doesn't notice her. all he sees is her childish ways and stating how immature she was.

for years until she's almost graduate, Matthew never turn to notice her love for him and they just end up with separation. the next morning, he was gone and left her a note saying:

"the biggest mistake i did is to be married with you,
you were still the childish Natida i know since
you were little.

i think we both need space, especially you...
i needed to see some changes and maybe i'll get
back to you.

you need to grow up..."

Natida for the second time was brokenhearted, she tried to find him and ask his old friends. she thought if she change he'll come back, but what makes heart aches most is she saw her husband seeing his ex-girlfriend.

from then on, she started to change. but what makes her change is hatred, she became a man-hater and never entertains anyone. she became workaholic, applied to Kaew's company after she graduated in fashion course and starting to make her own name in fashion industry.

only Kaew knows her secret that she's a married woman. though she tried sending divorce papers to Matt's residence, she received no response. she just found out that her husband's living in the States for awhile...

5 years later...

she tried to forget him and maybe Matt will never come back anymore. she set aside the divorce papers and concentrate to her work. she found a friendship with a group of singles in the company Daeng, Simla and Ying. but her personal life remained secret.

years had passed, Matthew is finally back. she never thought she would see him again... to the place he used to live and the place she still lives.

Natida hand the divorce papers she filed for their marriage, but Matthew just ripped them into pieces. how will Natida agree with his deal this time again since he always sees her as a childish woman he ever married.

"i left because i want you to change..."

"and who are you to change me? you have no right to change who i am and what i should be. just because i was so deadly in love with you before that doesn't mean you have the right to change me...", she said to his face. "but you know what, i think i just grant your wish. i changed to hate you... and seeing you again just makes me hate you even more!", she ended.

those words hit him so badly, this is not what he was expecting. he thought she really change, but the fact she never was. she's still the childish Natida whom he argued years ago, maybe she did change but hating him is what he couldn't accept.

the woman he loves most is the one who hates him most. he could still see the childish Natida he met before and if it means that she really change just to hate him, he will do anything to make the old Natida come back to him.

she was about to walk out when Matthew grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him, he kiss her lips and he tasted the abandonedness of her lips. "i will get back the old Natida that i knew 5 years ago...", he whispered.

how will he awaken her feelings for him that has been rested for years?

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 4

they got out the building. Phaibun was still holding her arm and kept pulling her until they reach the parking lot, she's hurting already and don't know why all of sudden Phaibun act that way infront of her friends. "let go me!.... i said let go of me!!!"

he let go of her as what she asked for, they were now in the parking lot. "what are you so mad about? can't you see im talking to her and for your information im still working!-"

Phaibun: at this very late hour, you say you're still working?
Ying: what the hell is your problem!?! you just showed how rude you are awhile ago, what was that all about!?!
Phaibun: i dont think that woman deserves to be treated nicely and i am commanding you to not to talk to her anymore!
Ying: you what? no one has ever commanded me before-
Phaibun: and now i just did. get inside the car, we're going home.
Ying: no im not coming with you...
Phaibun: i said get inside the car!
Ying: no... because you're unreasonable. awhile ago i just don't understand what you just did.
Phaibun: i will explain it to you when we get home, now, get inside the car.
Ying: no, i got my car.
Phaibun: leave it here for awhile. you go inside to my car now.
Ying: i said NO... i dont want to.
Phaibun: i said-

"i said no! i am pissed and do you think i want to get inside the car of yours? no... and don't force for one last time because i really had it with you. i thought it made clear to you that even if we were married, it doesnt-", she wasn't finish but Phaibun grabbed her face and just had to kiss her to shut up.

she didn't know how long was the kiss but what she felt when he kissed before during the wedding reception... was the same feeling that he was bringing up to her now that he's kissing her again.

then it rained. it was perfect picture for her though, she remembered how she wanted her dream guy to kiss her in the rain. she had a dream of kissing a guy in this particular scene. it brought her some magical feeling even if it was a dream, but now, she didn't expect that this magical feeling would happen. with her eyes close, that feeling never stops...

...not until she opened her eyes.

the magic stops when the one who's kissing her is Phaibun.

she pushed him away, the thought this guy is her biggest mistake. why him anyway!?! she got inside of his car and he also got inside of his car. she then realized that this is not her car and as she was about to open the car door, it was too late. he locked it and so that she can't go anyway.

Ying: open the door.
Phaibun: we're going home...
Ying: i prefer to use my car...
Phaibun: you're inside my car already and i will not let you get out of here anymore since its raining.
Ying: i dont care if its raining-
Phaibun: look, do you want to be kiss again? you just don't know when to stop argui-
Ying: just start the car, okay!?! you want us to go home, start the car now...

he starts the car and the they just didn't talk while on their way home. as soon as they got home, Ying silently get inside of their pad, she didn't talked to him at all. she locked herself inside the room, she forgot some of her important stuff from her workplace because Phaibun dragged her out. she's now angry and all she can do is to scream inside of her room.

Phaibun: what's wrong, why are you screaming?
Ying: why? can't you just see that i am angry at you and because of you who dragged me outside of my workplace i forgot some of my important stuff there! now, i have to go back there because i needed them!
Phaibun: you're not going anywhere because im not going to allow you to come back there tonight!
Ying: you can't stop me... no one commands me to stop in what i do!
Phaibun: well, then... i'll be the first one to do that because you're not going anywhere.

he closed the door and locked it as she couldn't get out anymore. Ying didn't stop screaming and kept hitting the door, Phaibun ignored it... but as he couldn't take it anymore. he got of their pad and went somewhere...

------------------------------------------------------------------

he planned to go back at the bar where he was drinking with Pet awhile ago but the bar was already close and he didn't know where he could find the nearest place to drink. he the remembered Ying's stuff at the workplace, he decided to stop by and get her stuff.

good thing Simla and Tida was still around. aside from Ying's important belongings, he was looking for someone else. "are you looking for someone?", Tida asked.

Phaibun: no... i just came here to get Ying's stuff.
Simla: if you're looking for Sumalee, she went home already.
Phaibun: i dont know her...
Tida: really??? but we just dont understand why you have to dragged Ying to get home awhile ago.
Simla: i hope you don't mind telling us. i kinda get it that you know Sumalee already. but i just don't understand why you were so mad at her awhile ago.
Phaibun: i said i dont know that woman. i just have to get my wife to get home and im here to get her stuff right now. can i go now?

Phaibun went ahead and stopped by at the convenience store to buy some beer in cans, and went home. Ying heard some footsteps approaching and she knew Phaibun's going to check her, so she hurriedly go back to bed and pretended to sleep.

he slowly walks in as soon as he opened the door, assuming that she was asleep. he sat beside her, watching her sleeping he dont know what he would feel but one thing's for sure is that he wouldn't allow Ying to be friend with Sumalee. he just wanted to curse that woman right now and knowing that Ying and Sumalee are working in the same place, he will never allow that woman to be close with his wife. it will never be.

he gets out of her room and lay down on the sofa as the living room became his territory.

its midnight and Ying waited for Phaibun to be asleep. she don't get him at all and what makes her confuse is the scene he made awhile ago infront of her friends and Sumalee. she gets of her room and saw Phaibun sleeping already. Ying saw her stuff on top of the table, her sketch pad and other art materials that she always brings for work. she dont know if she had to forgive from what he did awhile but going back there just to get her stuff... for some reason she can slightly forgive him. but she still needed to find out if why Phaibun had to act that way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile, Kaew decided to go home and told his staff that he'll check their work tomorrow. but as he got into his house, surprisingly his cousin Sumalee was there. "awww... where did you went awhile ago? you were supposed to come with me at the company to-"

Sumalee: i did... i actually went there to meet you but you weren't around.
Kaew: you didn't call.
Sumalee: why should i? a boss should always be around in the office-
Kaew: hey... im the owner, it's up to me whether i want to go there or not. besides i have to meet my new clients.
Sumalee: i met your employees...
Kaew: Sumalee, they're not just employees. they're well-known event organizers and designers of my company. they partly own the company too!
Sumalee: i met Daeng... i don't think i like the way he directs everything i've seen his works when i was in abroad.
Kaew: Sumalee!
Sumalee: Simla... i think she's nice but i still have to see her work. Tida... she's a good designer but i have a feeling that we'll not get along in the future maybe because of her sarcasm.
Kaew: even if she's like that, she's talented and she has reasons-
Sumalee: whatever that reason is... i still think we'll not get along in the future... and lastly, Ying. Kaew, you didn't tell that Ying is Phaibun's wife!
Kaew:i didn't told you because i thought you already said that you met Ying...
Sumalee: yeah, but she didn't mentioned her last name!!! and speaking of Phaibun, he was also there...
Kaew: what did he said?

she stood in silent for awhile and thought about what happened. indeed he changed a lot even though its just a few months only since they broke up. she remembered how Phaibun dragged Ying and when she tried to follow them... she saw them. kissing while raining outside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ying woke up and thought she was late but it's still early and she still have time to fix herself for work. she tied her hair wore a statement undershirt and pair with her black blazer and skinny jeans. she got of her room and the aroma of a fried rice welcomes her senses. someone's cooking and she went to the kitchen to see it. Phaibun's cooking for breakfast and as soon as he was done, he transferred it to the plate and was surprised when he saw her.

Phaibun: good morning... breakfast? i made for the two of us.
Ying: im late.
Phaibun: it's still early.
Ying: i don't want to be late.
Phaibun: then let me drive you-
Ying: i said i don't want to be late... (she was about to go.)
Phaibun: wait... (he hurried put the plate on top of the table and grabbed her hand before she leaves.) im sorry for what i did last night. please, have some breakfast first.
Ying: im late-
Phaibun: i said im sorry... (he sincerely apologize for his behavior last night.) please...
Ying: what if i don't want to forgive you?
Phaibun: then i wont stop for being sorry and i will not let you go if you won't forgive me.
Ying: if i will forgive you... you will let me go?
Phaibun: yes...
Ying: okay... i forgive you now. now, get your hands off me because i dont want to be late.
Phaibun: have breakfast with me first.
Ying: but i dont want to- (then her tummy just calls for hunger.)
Phaibun: i dont want you to leave with an empty stomach.

he pulled her and let her sit on a chair. he put some fried rice on her plate, added some sunny side-up and ham. "that's enough!!!", she said and Phaibun stopped serving. he gets poured some coffee for his mug and ask her "coffee or hot choco?"

Ying: hot choco (she noticed that Phaibun was well-prepared for this breakfast. he also knows that she don't drink coffee in the morning and prefers hot choco.)
Phaibun: good thing i prepare the special hot choco for you... (he poured the hot choco to her mug.) i can't believe you're still craving for this one.
Ying: i love aunt's hot choco. i can still remember that she would let me and Thor drink it but Thor doesn't like it.
Phaibun: and that i have to drink his to save him from mom...
Ying: yes... (she smiled... awkwardly. he just let her remembered that he always saves Thor from their mother.)
Phaibun: by the way, speaking of Thor... i think he's coming over tonight.
Ying: why are you telling me that?
Phaibun: because i think it would be interesting to see him, im sure you would want to prepare something delightful dinner for him... don't you think?
Ying: okay then... what do you want me to prepare?
Phaibun: it's up to you-
Ying: what's his favorite dish?
Phaibun: i thought you already knew about that-
Ying: im not gonna ask if i know...
Phaibun: here's a trivia. pick any dish you would like to prepare, but i tell you... Thor is pickier than me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ying's trying to figure it out what kind of dish she would prepare tonight. she plans to get home early as what Phaibun's expecting, but before she gets home... she needed to pass by at the grocery to shop for the ingredients. she entered the working area where all the models lined up and her friends Daeng, Simla and Tida were there too.

Daeng: good thing you're here now, can we see the sketches?
Ying: yeah, i did...
Simla: i think we have some sort of problems at the moment, Kaew let Sumalee decideds if what designs she prefer.
Ying: is that really a problem? i mean my job is to styling... im the stylist and Tida's the designer.
Simla: that's actually the problem.

"Ying, there you are... come here a second. there's something i need to discuss about this evil girl!", Tida said as she approaches her. she drag her as they went to the rooftop. "Tida... what's wrong?"

Ying: who's that evil girl you're trying to mention?
Tida: that girl is none other than but Sumalee! you know what i've been in this profession not so long but that doesn't mean she's been to modeling for years!
Ying: okay... okay... relax. take a deep breath.
Tida: no! i dont want to!
Ying: Tida, how will i understand you if you're not gonna explain your problem to me very carefully?
Tida: she insulted my designs infront of Kaew! and she even suggests you to design for her!
Ying: i can't do that... im the stylist and that's my job-

"but you also wanted to be a designer. i think you're probably better than her, Mrs. Nakpradith", Sumalee said as she catch up with them at the rooftop. Tida just only got enrage for this woman's behavior.

Tida: you're a model, you have no right to judge my designs. your job is to advertise!
Sumalee: but i wont dress such a thing, if i would be the client i wouldn't approve your designs. im just being honest.
Ying: Sumalee, im sorry... but im not accepting the offer to design.
Sumalee: but why? you got a talent...
Ying: i've been a stylist in this company for years now and though i also love designing, i also love my job. if there's something wrong with Tida's designs... she also consults me and we help out each other.
Sumalee: so you mean you're partly taking responsible to Tida's designs...
Ying: yes and i think you should know that because im the stylist and she's the designer in this company.
Tida: i dont mind if you dont accept my designs. i prefer to choose other models and i prefer them to obey me!
Sumalee: is that mean you're not participating next week's event?
Tida: suit yourself. i dont want to work with a famous model who's unprofessional!

Tida leaves right away and Ying didn't know what to do, she don't want to be blame in this situation and so she followed her friend, leaving Sumalee behind.

"i can't believe it...", Pet was so hard to believe that Phaibun and Sumalee meet by fate again. he does feel that this doesn't look good at all and had a bad feeling. "she's really a bitch, why of all places..."

Phaibun: dude, calm down... i did try to calm down when i realize that it was Ying whom i got offended. she maybe doesn't know about me and Sumalee yet and though i have plans to tell her... it doesn't mean im going to tell her right away.
Pet: how can i calm down, huh? Sumalee is Kaew's cousin and you haven't met her cousin yet. Kaew's the company owner where your wife works... that's how small world you have to see Sumalee again...
Phaibun: no... but you know what you're right, im still not at the stage of moving on and she's here bothering me.
Pet: correction. she's not bothering you. she's bankrupt remember? she's back because she needed money to earn and to get her career back...
Phaibun: the hell i care with her career life, the only thing im concern about is that i don't want her to be close with Ying and that's what im afraid about too.
Pet: then if she plans to bother us... i wont hesitate to do some thing bad to her! dude, im with you...
Phaibun: thanks... (he big sighed.)

he hanged up the phone as soon as his conversation with Pet ended. he then received a text message from Ying that she ask him to buy any ingredients he wanted to buy and she'll be the one to prepare the dish. her message ended with something a problem that needed to be solve right away. he wonder if what kind of problem is that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tida...", she put her phone back to her pocket and approach her friend. she feels bad for her and she dont want to get blame with what happened awhile ago. "Tida... i just wanna say that-"

Tida: im not angry at you... im angry with Kaew's cousin. i talked to him already and he gave me another project on this one. i told Kaew that i don't want to work with his cousin. i will let you handle next week's event.
Ying: but... you're the designer.
Tida: i know that... but i can't work with her. you saw what happened awhile ago.
Ying: do you want me to talk to her for you?
Tida: nevermind. like i said... i dont want to work with her. you handle this project for now, okay?

Tida leaves as she plans to meet up with the client for the other project that was given to her. Ying is still not confident about this opportunity to express her designs. she gets back to work and started her sketches with the designs, meanwhile Daeng and Simla were busy in accounting and the expenses for this show as they have to pass this documents to Kaew later on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

as the day just ended, Ying promised that she needed to go home early and so she left her designs on her desk and left a note that it's for Kaew's approval of the designs she made.

she expects that she could still help around as soon as she gets home but the gathering's just starting already. she then saw Thor and Phaibun talking at the living room, from the kitchen Mae got out and brought some drinks for the brothers. she asked herself as she saw Mae "why is she here?"

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally all caught up! I kinda hope Sumalee and Ying remain nice to each other and not get into any 'hating' like n'ek and n'rai usually are. But, Sumalaee already feels threatened... Hehe, I love your commercial :)

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
for my opinion, both of them still haven't move on but they have feelings for each other (though yaya still didn't know)..

haha.. can't wait for more.. more.. and more updates.. =p

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 5

"wa-wait a second. you're saying Sumalee is Phaibun's ex-girlfriend and she was originally asked by Phaibun to get married. she first accept the engagement but ended the engagement eventually...?", Daeng still couldn't hardly believe that the rumored guy that Sumalee dated for years is none other than but Phaibun, Ying's husband.

Simla: how did you found this out, Tida? you're not trying to make stories, right... just because you're mad with Sumalee?
Tida: im not making any stories. what between me and Sumalee has nothing to do about this news. in fact, Kaew's the one who told me...

*flashback*
Tida entered Kaew's office and passed her designs to him for the event that was assigned to her. Kaew was very satisfied with her work, he just don't know what Sumalee's up to.

Kaew: Tida, you have nothing to worry about this project. this is your project and im sure our clients will definitely like it.
Tida: thanks... can i be the one to pick the model? i just don't want Daeng to do it, im really sure he would pick her. (she's referring to Kaew's cousin, Sumalee.)
Kaew: oh... yeah... sure, sure. actually, i also wanted to apologized for what happened between you two. Sumalee's not in the state of condition.
Tida: what do you mean?
Kaew: i dont know... after she met Phaibun again. i dont think she'll concentrate to her work even if she just came back- oh, my... im not going to say it any longer-
Tida: you've started already. why dont you just tell me. you know we keep secrets.
Kaew: and if i will tell you, you'll surely tell the others-
Tida: no... no... i'll keep my mouth shut. just tell me so i will know how i can stand her behavior.
Kaew: okay... but if you will tell this to others, i will surely reveal your darkest secret.
Tida: NO. NO. it's a promise i'll keep my mouth shut about this.

Kaew then told her about the real score between Phaibun and Sumalee. even Tida wouldn't hardly believe about this, there's no conclusion at this state yet. either Phaibun or Sumalee both haven't recovered from their past.

"does Ying knew about this yet?", Simla asked and Daeng still figuring out about the blind items he had read before about Sumalee, connecting about this latest news. Tida already have plans if ever Sumalee would step on her again, she wanted Kaew to forgive her if she'll ever reveal this secret.

"do you think Phaibun still loves Sumalee? i mean he was mad at her... but don't you think he still loves her?", Daeng said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

the two brothers were enjoying each other's company, while Mae and Ying were in the kitchen getting the ready for the dinner. Ying couldn't concentrate from slicing the carrots, while Mae washed the other veggies in the sink. Mae noticed how Ying's being uncomfortable, admittedly that she's not a kitchen person who do all these stuff.

Mae: do you need my help?
Ying: uh... ye-yeah... mmm... sure. i- i just couldn't-
Mae: it's okay. i was like you before, i dont really know how to cook. but when i met Thor, i just started to practice.
Ying: i see... how-how did you met him, anyway?
Mae: actually, let's say it was just one-click and we started things not very smooth. we actually fight a lot and we thought we dont have in common, however, we both realize what we had was more than that. actually, he talks about you a lot when the time we're getting to know each other.
Ying: really?
Mae: yeah, i mean... he said you were his childhood friend and that both of your families were really close. at first, i thought he was trying to use that to make me jealous. (Ying accidentally slid the knife to her finger and got wounded.) oh, my- are you alright!?!
Ying: ye-yeah, im fine... don't worry. (she washed her wound.)
Mae: let me do that...
Ying: tha-thanks... anyhow, how come you said that he uses me to make you jealous?
Mae: oh... because he talks you a lot, but then... he said that you're like a sister to him and i was kinda relief when he said that... (Ying smiled... a sarcastic one. hope she was not that too obvious.) he said that you belonged to someone else.
Ying: to someone else?
Mae: yeah, and when i finally got the chance to meet Phaibun... that's how i got what he said that you belonged to someone else.
Ying: you mean... i belonged to Phaibun?
Mae: yeah... i was actually kinda rooting for you all these years, even though Phaibun has someone else that time. and i am happy that he still end up with you.
Ying: i dont understand, i dont have communication with Phaibun eversince he went to the States and-

she wasn't finish but Thor came in to join them. "what are you two cookin' for dinner?", he then wrapped his arms to Mae's waist. he started to kiss her forehead, down to her nose... and okay, why they're doing it infront of her, anyway?

Mae: hun, you're drunk already...
Thor: no, im not... we are just chatting while watching tv.
Mae: stop drinking now, we still have our dinner.
Ying: you're right... i think, im gonna go to my room first. im gonna get some bandage.

they just watched her go and Ying went to bathroom, surprisingly Phaibun just came out. "what are you doing in my bathroom?", she asked.

Phaibun: in your bathroom? there's only one bathroom here in this pad... wait, what happened to your finger? (he saw it and kept bleeding.)
Ying: this is nothing. get out of my way, im gonna get-

before she could end it, Phaibun grabbed her hand and sucked her wounded index finger. to prevent from bleeding. Ying just couldn't stop staring from what he did and the warmth of his mouth brought some electrifying down to her senses, she could feel sucking her whole blood out of her.

the next thing happened, he stopped suckling it and let her go. though she remained standing to her position and watched him go back to the bathroom, as he got out he had the bandage with him. he wrap it gently to her finger. "there you go...", he whispered.

she dont know what she will say next to him, but she just stood silently and both their eyes locked each other. slowly, they closer to each other, just inches away as she knows what's gonna happened next. she certainly don't understand to herself why she always end up ending this way with him. they don't get along, but she like this weird feeling she always felt with him.

the kiss that happened twice and it's going to happen again. she knows that she's going to feel the same thing again when he kissed her the last time. she wanted to feel it again.

closer... and closer...

"Phai! Pet's here!!!", Thor called from outside. both of them stayed away from each other as they got alarmed from Thor's voice. awhile ago, their eyes locked onto each other's stare, but now, they couldn't look at each other anymore. the atmosphere just turned awkward.

Phaibun went ahead as he was called out. meanwhile, Ying left inside of her room... she didn't know what to think or to say. why does she feels that Phaibun is the right that kind of wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ying was asked to call out her friends and join them for dinner, as she called them... they were all busy. she felt so guilty because she's supposed to be with them at this hour to finish the preparation, especially that she's the designer for this event.

as they had dinner, Mae and Ying joined the drinking party with the boys. but Mae actually want to pay attention on Thor's drink, she dont want him to get drunk as he's still gonna drive. Pet and Phaibun were just discussing about sports, later the topic went to Thor and Mae of they met and how Phaibun feels when accepting Mae in their family as well.

even Phaibun likes Mae for Thor a lot. he had time to get to know her and she's the only girl he's rooting for his brother, Ying wondered if she was that girl... would he root for her for his brother? what would be like if her and Thor, then Mae and Phaibun? it seems like she couldn't imagine Mae to be his type. now, it questioned her if what are Phaibun's taste for women...

to end the story of this party, its a series of a brokenhearted Ying. she had her realization after hanging out with these people, especially with Thor. she would never be his type and he will always be the little sister for him. she's raising her white flag and waving it to the highest level.

hours later...

the party's over, Pet and the couple were about to go home. Ying bring all the glasses from living room to kitchen, even though she's kinda drunk... she don't want to wake up the next day that whole pad is being messy.

Phaibun: Ying, you go ahead now and sleep. just leave it there...
Ying: but i don't want wake up tomorrow and see all these stuff here.
Phaibun: don't worry, i'll fix that tomorrow. just leave it there, you still have work tomorrow.
Ying: no... i will- (the next thing happened.)
Phaibun: let me help you then, so we can finish right away... (he was at her back.)

she turn around and didn't mean to be locked against his body as she was reclining from the kitchen counter. is as if their bodies always has magnet in them. and here she goes again, not knowing what to do. their stare and exchanging each other's breathe. what happened awhile ago... is the continuation of what they're about to do.

no one's there to interrupt them, just the two of them all alone.

slowly Phaibun makes his move to her as he was about to kiss her... when she said "im sleepy... i... i dont think, i can-", he thought she was just a little drunk and still can handle herself. but now, she's reclining to his chest and sleepy.

he carried her until he reaches her room, he lay her down to her bed and watches her sleeping peacefully. not the first time as he watches her sleeping peacefully, he likes to watch her the way she sleeps... as if there are no problems at all. he wanted to make love to her even during the night she got drunk from his brother's engagement party.

but he just couldn't, he doesn't want to. the moment she mentioned his name...

"Phai... do you think i have to give up on him this time?...", she said while her eyes close. he wonder if she could feel his presence that's why she called him. he just look at her, he doesn't know how to answer her. he covers thee blanket to her body and her hand wrapped onto his nape. she opens her eyes.

"you're not going kiss me, right?"

"no..."

"why?"

"because we are both drunk, especially you... needed to get rest now", he caresses her face and he was about to go Ying still couldn't let him go as she caught his hand. "Phai... can you stay here with me for awhile? i just want somebody next to me..."

he don't know what's wrong her, but he grants her request. he stayed her for awhile, in the end he couldn't sleep and he just remained himself all by next to her. Ying later, turns around secured herself to him, she rested her head on his chest.

"it was very foolish to marry you in the first place... but i'll consider it by loving you", he found her talking again. no he even wonder if she was asleep or not.

"you're not broken. if you try to see it, im the one you married. you agreed... i'll give you everything but at least try to learn how to love me...", and he just found himself responding to what she just said. he brushing her hair with his fingers and soon he finds it comfortable with what their position look on the bed.

they find themselves listening to each other's calling. he look at her and she find herself still awake and heard what he said.

Phaibun kissed her forehead, she closed her eyes to feel it. down to her nose... he stopped and waited for her to open her eyes, as soon as she opens... he kiss her lips this time. slowly as he doesn't want to act so aggressive on her. he would treat her like a fragile one. he doesn't want to do anything so fast...

he wanted to do it in a right way, like a gentleman who doesn't want their lady to be hurt. unconsciously, she gave up herself to him... she just go with the flow. she would like to feel how women gives up themselves to their man. she didn't think anymore if Phaibun's the right one she needed to give up herself to him, she just follow to his actions. he was kissing her and she was kissing him back.

she love how the way he kisses her. she didn't want to miss this kind of feeling she gets from him. the feeling she felt when he kissed her during the wedding, then in rain... and now, this time she feels it again. it felt like this feeling makes her somewhat special. she was special to him.

*WILLING SCENE*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.::Foolish Heart::.

the next day, Ying woke up and found herself being naked. she could still feel her hangover and the man she slept with wasn't there anymore. however, he left a note together with a medicine on top of the side table:

"here's your medicine for hangover
and i prepared a breakfast for you already..."

she found herself smiling while reading the note he left for her, but she asked herself clearly why was she's smiling anyway? what happened to her and Phaibun last night was clearly understood that she wanted it and gave up herself to him.

"NO... NO... NO...", she said. she gets up from the bed and saw the stain and her thighs was still aching. she didn't want to imagine what happened last night. she can't hardly remember what she did... or what he did. the only she can remember is that he was beside her, caressing her.

she covered her body with that blanket and as she gets out of the room. the whole pad was clean, she went to the kitchen and the first thing she saw is the dining table that filled with different dishes. she couldn't describe at all how she felt. tons of questions popped inside her head. is he trying to be sweet now after what happened last night? why he did trouble himself to do all this stuff? she just don't know what to think anymore.

but one thing's clear for her is that what happened last night is not what supposed to happen. then she heard the doorbell, she hurriedly went to the monitor beside the door if who was that. it's Daeng, Simla and Tida outside.

she went back to her room and get dress right away. she then gets back and opens the door.

Daeng: girl, what happened to you? we have a meeting awhile ago.
Ying: meeting?
Simla: about the show.
Tida: what happened to you? you were not even answering your phone.
Ying: i... uh... i was asleep.
Daeng: well, that's something new... usually you're always on time and now your late.
Simla: the fact that you can't be late because this is your first show.
Ying: i'll go get dress then-
Tida: nevermind. the meeting's done and we are here to pass this script for the show.
Daeng: and... wait... what's that smell?
Ying: im sorry- last night-
Daeng: oh! you did prepare a breakfast for us?
Ying: uh... (she turn around and look at the dining table.) uh... yeah... come in. well, let's just discuss here about the show at the same time.
Tida: good idea... let's go eat first.

her friends got inside and went straight to the dining. Ying didn't expect her friends would visit her, she's not planning to tell them what happened to her last night. her friends grabbed some stuff they thought she prepared for them, she slight frown as that breakfast was prepared just for her only... and here are her friends, eating them. before nothing's left for her, she decided to join and grab some.

Daeng: anyways, Sumalee had her script already. she actually made this script because she doesn't like my script.
Tida: oh, please... if we start to discuss this show, can we not start with her name? (Ying reads the script.)
Ying: why? i think the script is nice...
Simla: that's what i told them too...
Daeng: no... why she would steal my show... i made that script for how many nights and Kaew approved it, but she's the only one who doesn't like it.
Tida: i told you... she's a bitch.
Ying: Tida...
Tida: what? im just telling the truth. soon she will get you two...
Simla: i think she's nice to me.
Tida: that's because you're holding the finances.
Simla: of course not. anyways, this weekend... Sumalee and i will go shopping around, there's someone she also would like to introduce to me. guess who?
Daeng: im not interested...
Simla: Luk Veerapol... (she smiled to the highest level.)
Daeng: no way... the im super fan of him!!! i watched all his dramas... im always wishing he would choose us for modeling agency... too bad he's contracted with someone else. girl, i wanna go hangout with you. i wanna meet him too!
Tida: Da! i thought you're with now. that girl destroyed your script.
Daeng: im not going to meet her anyway. it's Luk! Luk! (Ying and Simla started to laugh because Daeng's being desperate now.)
Tida: anyways, so what if you're gonna meet this Luk guy that im-not-so-fan of him.
Daeng: oh, c'mon... why don't you just say that you're a man-hater.
Simla: Sumalee told me that Luk just ended his contract with his previous agency and she's inviting him to choose our agency.
Daeng: oh, my... Simla, you just made me excited-
Tida: okay... let's move on to the next topic. this is not about Luk Veerapol... this is about the evil girl Sumalee.
Ying: Tida, stop it already... Sumalee maybe just wanted the best for our agency. besides her experience in the States has nothing compared to us.
Tida: excuse me? can you repeat that? i've worked in Paris before... i've never encountered such an unprofessional model before in my life. only her. and in case you're not aware of Sumalee's past-
Daeng: Tida, no!!!
Tida: why? Ying has the right to know...
Daeng: but i think, its not the time for her to know yet. you also have no right to tell that, let Phaibun tell the truth.
Ying: what 'truth'? what does Phaibun to do with Sumalee?
Simla: i will tell... Sumalee is Phaibun's ex-girlfriend.
Tida: correction... ex-fiance.
Ying: what?

Daeng gave up since Simla told Ying already and Tida even continued. Ying didn't expect to hear this, Tida even told the whole story to her about Phaibun and Sumalee. she dont know if the story makes her feel relief, even if she's not in love with Phaibun... what about what happened to them last night?

though Phaibun's aware that she does love his brother, why this news makes her feel so unsure about something? does that mean if he's willing to help her to hooked up with Thor, does that mean she's going to help him back with Sumalee?

.::Foolish Heart Instrumental::.

Phaibun's all alone to his office and his friend Pet finally came. he's done with his work and so was his friend who came just to see him. Pet noticed that his friend has been smiling all by himself.

Pet: is there anything you wanna tell me? (but Phaibun just looked at him smiling. he's just so in the mood.) your smile tells me that something happened last night.
Phaibun: no... nothing happened. (he lied.)
Pet: oh, c'mon... tell me now. you got scored?
Phaibun: Pet, stop it... she's not game that you want play with and aiming for a score.
Pet: they say love is like a game.... you're aiming for her heart to win. you love her?
Phaibun: well, of course... she's my wife.
Pet: but let me guess... you just realized that? you didn't realize that when you married her.
Phaibun: i married her because i love her... she's the one who doesn't realize that yet. but i think last night... she did.
Pet: really? and you think she's finally over with Thor?
Phaibun: that's what she said last night. she gave up on him already. now, i have a chance to show mine...
Pet: show what?
Phaibun: that i love her...
Pet: you're now a lover boy again? i just want to be sure because Sumalee's back-
Phaibun: stopped mentioning her name.
Pet: see... that's what you called 'no closure'.
Phaibun: what do you mean?
Pet: you and Sumalee never had a closure even if you two broke up. that means you haven't broke up.
Phaibun: what if i say with Ying, i'll be able to move on? it doesn't mean i have to talk to that woman just to have closure. she's the one whose at fault. for what happened between us... im not guilty on anything. do you understand now? will you stop mentioning her name infront of me from now on?

"okay... you got what you ask for. i wont say her name ever again. promise!", Pet said. for how many times Phaibun think this over and he's sure that he have move on already. he doesn't need any closure with Sumalee anymore. what he just want in his life, is Ying... no one else.

that made him realize after what happened last night.

-------------------

sorry, guys if i didn't go with the details about their willing scene. im posting this story at NDW and Urassaya webboards. that means LEMON SCENES are not allow. i'll go with the details in my BLOG site.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow... what a great twister.. hahaha...

can't wait for more.. i think they will have some problem where involves sumalee.. hope phai won't do anything to hurt ying...