Flash

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
haha...the one with the bird is funny...I really wanted to hit the bird so it'll stop singing...and a couple seconds later a shoe fly out of nowhere and hit the bird down..haha..I really like the song the bird sing, though his/her version wasn't good...

Anyone know where i can find the song to to your heart song...the first flash Pepper_UTH posted...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
hahahahah....that was funny.....(the bird of course)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
nancyvang said:
Anyone know where i can find the song to to your heart song...the first flash Pepper_UTH posted...
[post="2070"][/post]​
I have the korean/english version of that song. It's sang by Shin Hyesung from Shinhwa. Did you still want it?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i know. the bird is really annoying. at first i watch it, i just wanted to kill that bird....but it's cute though. :D

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz if you're bored the bird is something that get you smiling. Lolz ahahah its funny and cute in a way.

samstar

sarNie Elites
JaM said:
I have the korean/english version of that song. It's sang by Shin Hyesung from Shinhwa. Did you still want it?
[post="2744"][/post]​
Yes I want that song can u upload please

thanks

Muddie Murda

smile...
JaM said:
[post="2744"][/post]​
O_O that's a thai song too! or someone made it into a thai song! omg who who?!?! it's such a good song. I recognize the beat and I can sing some parts of it. But i can't remember who sings it.

That bird one is THE BEST! LOL