Five Roses- FINAL CHAPTER *COMPLETE*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
who i finally finish reading.. wow lots of stuffs.. very intriguing.. hehe.. hm eeek is it taboo ? .. ahhhh .. ken n anne.. ahhhh.. unless she isnt this sis.. >_< .. ahhhh.. lol.. i cant wait.. yay.. rteam meets.. hmmm a kidnap for ransom .. hehe.. tat sounds HOT for some reason xp lol.. hehe.. whooo .. @_@..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
okay..... let me brainstorm here....

Ken bumped into Ann while she was with Aum near the elevator and Ken and Ann locked eyes.... ? And that was before Alak showed him the documents that Ann is his long lost sister right? So... that means.. Ratsami has had affairs with more than one woman? I knew it.. the 5 sisters has many paternity and maternity secrets huh? So... now.. Rita and Ann aren't Anchali's??

I liked Rome and Rita's encounter, that was cute. Hmm... for awhile there, I hated Chakrit cause he seem like such a player, but when Doctor Chakrit mode came through and he saved Ploy, I like him again.

And... I have a feeling Aff is going to help have Ann kidnapped cause she's jealous! Ughh... Aff seemed like the selfish sister out of the five.

This is getting very good!! Nice update, girl.

EDIT: LOL.. I'm back.. I was doing more brainstorming...

Girl, don't tell me Ken and Ann are going to be an item!! I just got over incest fever that wasn't incest after all!! :D

Oh... and My favorite sister is Rita.
My least favorite is Aff!! Grrr.....
My second fav is Ann
Then Ploy then Pat

I dunno, but I think Aff better do something good soon to get on my good graces again.

Oh.. Right now..
I like Rome, Ken, Por, Aum, and Chakrit <- in that order too.

Oh and by the way, where are you? I want more!! :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
love the chapter, ate nikki! ^_^

so ken and the pianist that ann admires are the same? I mean, isang tao lang si ken at yung pianist?

can't wait for the kidnap part!! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
this is the first time i wrote a long chapter in this fan fic.... im hooked up into this story too... because i want to hop to the scene where there is LOVE...

:lol:
--------

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG....ann is ken's sister???? what...the whole time i was reading this....i was like =O this is getting juicy.....can't wait for the kidnapping and so much more.....yeah at the moment..my fav sis is rita....^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
ekkk Ann get kidnap ? I like Ken , he is like so mystery and demanding LMAO ...don't like Chakrit , but it going be werid to break up with one sis and hook up with aohter one ?

nikki1786

LizQuen
'-_=-=CHAPTER 9=-=_-'

Rita went back inside the hospital, Chakrit separate with her. he went to his office to get his things, he said that he'll wait for her at the pad. while her, she was planning to talk to her dad personally. but it was too already too late when she came in. her dad went home and probably he saw them outside. only Ann and Anchali was left there in the hospital, Pat went with their father to go home.

Ann: are you alright?(Rita just nod.)
Anchali: Rita... why dont you rather go home... i know you're tired now. we'll just stay here.
Rita: no, mom... i dont wanna go home. i'll stay here, i'll just take care of Ploy.
Ann: are you sure? i can stay here with you... (then Aum who just received a message from Ann awhile ago, just came. he gave Ann a hug.)
Aum: how's Ploy?
Anchali: she's alright now. right now, she's just resting...
Ann: Aum... im gonna stay here... i wanna take care of my sister.
Aum: ok... i will stay here with you then.
Ann: but you still have work tomorrow.
Aum: i'll just tell dad that i will not attend tomorrow. if you let me stay here with you... i will stay. (he cupped her face. he can see on Ann's face that she's worried to their sister.)
Ann: ok, then... mom, why dont you just go home. i will take care of Ploy right now. i'll just call you if Ploy already woke up.
Anchali: Rita... why dont you just come with me and go home now.
Rita: mom... i... i.. i ca-
Anchali: its better if you go home. im sure your father wanted you to go home.
Rita: mom... (she hugged her mom. she really dont know what's going to happen next, she knows her father.)
Ann: its going to be alright... (she tapped Rita's back.)

right then, Rita was convince to go home. but before she go, she send a message to Chakrit. telling that she'll not be going his pad and has to go home first.

------------------------

as Aff parked her car, she saw a familiar car. she knew it was Aum's car. but she wondered why Aum is in the hospital. she took a deep breathe and finally get inside of the hospital.

she saw them, they were sitting at the bench and was holding each other's hand. Aum's hands were caressing Ann's shoulders, telling to not to worried so much. they just realize that Aff was standing right before them, looking at them.

Ann: Aff... i thought you went home already. why you didnt come with mom and Rita?
Aff: i went somewhere...
Ann: at this hour? its already late... arent you going home?
Aff: why? do you want me to go home?
Ann: no... im just asking. me and Aum will take care of Ploy. so dont worry about it.
Aum: i hope you dont mind... i just want to accompany your sister.
Aff: its ok. im going to stay here anyway...
Ann: i see...
Aff: but before that... i'll buy something to eat. do you want anything? (she dont wanna go home, purposely she was testing herself to get over with these two. unaffected.)
Aum: do you want something?
Ann: why dont you two just buy some food then. i'll just wait here.
Aum: ok, then... let's go. (staring at Aff.)
Aff: mmm... i can buy myself... wy dont you two just stay here. just tell me what do you want to eat.
Ann: Aff... its already late. you should go with someone. Aum, please accompany my sister.
Aum: ok-
Aff: i said i can by myself! (she started raise her voice for no reason.)
Ann: why are you raising your voice on me?
Aum: your sister just want someone to accompany you...
Aff: i... i... im sorry. (then she leave right away.)

she didnt know that Aum followed her. she wanted to cry but she was controlling it until Aum came.

Aum: what's wrong with you!?!
Aff: nothing... im not in the mood only. i'll just by the food by myself. just accompany my sister.
Aum: no! your sister said that i should go with you.
Aff: i can handle myself... why are you so concern!?!
Aum: then why are you avoiding me!?! (he was holding her shoulders and he knew all the time that Aff was avoiding him.)
Aff: im not avoiding you!... i... i... im just busy!
Aum: you think that i really dont know??? i know and you know to yourself that you're avoiding me...
Aff: i said....! (she put away his hands on her shoulders.) im not avoiding you! im busy! i am always busy!
Aum: if you're not avoiding me... then why dont you want me to come with you??? (she lost her words and didnt know what to reason out.) get inside the car now... we'll buy some food. (he pulled her left arm and let her get inside of his car.)

she got irritated because of what he did, she didnt want to talk to him anymore... nor see him. that's why she's keep herself away from him... away from him and her sister.

-------------------------------

Ratsami didnt get some sleep yet, when Anchali got home and said Rita was already in her room. he just didnt react or something, maybe he cant still forget his past. Anchali was already in bed, but he was still at the terrace, sipping his whiskey.

he was thinking about 28 years ago...

"why did you marry him!?!... i waited for you... but you didnt came!", he was holding he so hard. she cant able to move and was only crying "Ratsami... please... let me go...", she was begging. she already gave all her force to push him away but she cant. he reclined her against the wall, unable for her to escape. "i still loved you...", he cried as he was saying those words to her, "why did you choose him over me!?!",he continued.

"please let me go already... im already hurt... Ratsami... you already have a wife, you have your own family now! and... and so do i!".

"no... you dont understand.... i dont love her... i only loved you!", then he started to kiss her on the neck. she was begging so hard to stop it. she doesnt want him to be like this anymore. but he was out of control. one last night for a sin... they've already had enough. she just gave him want he wanted, but this will be the last now.

that was the last night they had, the next morning they both went back to their families.

"where are you now? are you happy with your own family", Ratsami whispered. his first love, the one he loved... left him, when they got separated the next morning. he just realize that he was being harsh to her that time... he force her to do so. but he thought it already ended there. he has her daughter now and all these years... he didnt gave his daughter an attention she needed.

he went to Rita's room, he doesn't know if his daughter is still awake. but he did knock and then he opened the door, he saw Rita was standing right before his eyes, her whole image reminds of her mother. "how come i hated you so much?", words just come out to his mouth. Rita resisting herself from crying while they're facing with each other as father and daughter. then, Ratsami hug his daughter all of a sudden. Rita was surprise when her father hug her. she could hear her father was crying silently. she hug him back and for the first time she could feel her father's sorrow. she doesnt care anymore if what kind of sorrow does her father has, the important is... her father needs her right now and could fee that she's his daughter who also wanted to experience love from her own father. "i love you, dad... i never hated you...", she told him while hugging him.

-----------------------------------

before Aum get out of the car, he ask Aff to stay in the car and he'll by the food, then, he got inside the 24 hour restaurant. she saw him at counter ordering some food. after a few minutes, he was back with some food. he gave her the food.

Aum: i bought your favorite one... i dont know what's Ann's favorite. so i just bought her the same with yours. (she want to talk, she decided to be silent. when her phone rang.)

Aff: now what?..... tomorrow.... i cant.... im in the hospital.... let's just meet tomorrow..... fine.... bye..... (then she turned off the phone, she doesnt want Ken to call her. she gets annoy when Ken reminds her again about their plan.)
Aum: who was that? are you dating someone? (he asked her with curiosity. but she was not answering him.) hey... im asking you who was that? (then he stopped the car.) why are you not talking to me???
Aff: i just dont wanna talk... okay? can you please start the car now... Ann is waiting for us.
Aum: fine... its like you're saying... you dont wanna talk to me anymore. (he started the car.)

they didnt talk for the whole time and when they finally back in the hospital, Ann was inside the private room where she taking care of their sister Ploy. Aum sat beside with Ann and gave her the food, while Aff was sitting at afar looking at them.

Aum was trying to show Aff that he's being sweet with her sister, she dont wanna care about that anymore... since they're really getting marry anytime soon, she has no privilege to stop them... she has no right to be jealous... she has no right to feel the feelings she had before. but as she watch them being close with each other, she cant take it anymore and right after she's done eating her food. she get out of the room. "i told you to not to cry anymore... i told you to forget him...", her mind was reminding herself to let him go. she dig in to her bag and get the phone. she, all of a sudden call Ken to meet her. "i wanna go unwind to your private place.. can i?", she said... then she turn off her phone when Ken agreed to see her.

------------------------------------

"its the place that you can have everything... a place where you get what you want. that's what this place for", he said to a fellow friend. Ken was drinking with someone at the resto-bar. until Aff came, he saw her being not in the mood, he wonder why Aff suddenly wanted to unwind in this kind of place.

Ken: what brings you here? (he ask her as he let her sit at the other chair.)
Aff: didnt Joy said that 'you can do everything' here? (she took the menu and order some shots of tequila.)
Ken: whoah.... w-wait... did you already ate? are serious about your order?
Aff: yes, i do. why? its just a tequila.
Ken: i know... but-
Aff: Mr. Ken Wong-
Ken: Ken... we're not in a formal place to call me like that. just call me 'Ken'. (he sway his hair as he leaned to his head to her.)
Aff: then why are you calling Ms. Aff then?
Ken: of you dont want me to call you, just say so. (the order finally arrived, then Ken get some cigarette to his cigarette case.) do you smoke? (he offered something her.)
Aff: no, thanks... i dont smoke. (then she started to drink the first shot.)
Ken: may i ask you again? what brings you here? i thought we'll meet by tomorrow for our plan.
Aff: correction... its YOUR PLAN...
Ken: but you agreed.
Aff: i do. but it was still your plan... i dont intend to make some show, like you... (then she drank the second shot.)
Ken: why dont you take it slow... you just drank the first one... then the second right away?
Aff: why do you care? im the one who order this, i can handle this... (she started to get irritated, she was still thinking about Aum.)
Ken: ok then... (he looked away to her and was giving the bartress to turned off the bossa nova song that was currently playing. he stodd up from his chair.)
Aff: where are you going?
Ken: im going to play a piano... (then he went to the stage and started to play the piano.)

"Love Me" CLICK ME

as the music goes, Aff just simply stare at the man who was playing piano. how come this man who look like mob boss can play such a beautiful piece? it just hit her, the piece that he was playing reminds of herself on loving the person that could never love her back. she was thinking if Ken feel the same way, for how come a beautiful piece makes herself remind of something... did he also loved someone before? she didnt notice herself, tears falling down her face. she murmur softly while looking at Ken who was still playing the piano. she took another shot. how she wish that Aum could lover her...

when Ken was done playing the piano, everybody had around of applause and even Aff clapped for him. then he went back to sit with Aff.

Aff: (Ken drank her shot and drank it all the way down.) that was a great piece... who composed that song?
Ken: i composed that song...
Aff: it was beautiful... what's the title?
Ken: "Love Me"... (she get stunned when she realize the title of the piano piece.) its my new composition...
Aff: why is the.... (she sigh.) title of the song... "Love-
Ken: because when you love someone, do you say "love me" to that person? (she didnt know what to reply, she didnt understand him.) were you forcing that person if you say "Love Me"?
Aff: why do you say that? is that the reason why you composed that song?
Ken: yes... i wish i didnt force her to love me. because i know in the end... i know will lose her.

did she just heard it right? this person was desperately in love with someone before?

Aff: what happened to her?
Ken: have you ever love someone? (he didnt want to answer anymore because it just reminds of his past again, so he asked her back.)
Aff: uh...uh... uh... (she drank another shot again, before she could answer him.)... uh...
Ken: that means... yes...

Aff: he's getting marry.... (he closely to her. then she had another shot again. he didnt know if how many shots she already have, but he let her be.) he's going to marry my sister... (he was only listening to her, he knew whom she was talking about. he saw his sister's profile.) my sister is a naive one... maybe Rita was right. she always follow our parents wish... but i dont if she ever experience what i have experienced. i love him... but how i wish i could tell him to LOVE ME. (she smirked.) but im not that desperate... how i wish i am. (then she drank the two shots all the way and order again.)

Ken: can you still handle it?
Aff: i have to gave him up.... and maybe your plan kidnapping me is a good plan. i need to get away for a moment. where will you take me? to the paradise? (she was smiling now and took the shot right away when the waiter delivered her order.)
Ken: what i mean is... you've drank too much now.
Aff: its ok... i can handle it. (dont worry about me... she started to giggle, because this man reminds of Aum's behavior.) you know... the way you're so concern to me... you just remind me of him.
Ken: ok... that's enough... you've order too much.
Aff: are you weak? (she giggled again, he knew that she was drunk already.) why dont you help me... have some..
Ken: i dont really drink...
Aff: oh, c'mon... (she get the glass shot and gave it to him.) hey... i was thinking... if you'll kidnap my sister, the wedding will be postponed. (then she just laugh with no reason.)
Ken: hey... that's enough already. you're already drunk. (he stand up and was about to make her stand, he wanted her to go home already.)
Aff: hey... im not done yet...
Ken: but you're already drunk... (he gave the waiter a signal and told that he'll pay for her order.)

when he was about to tell her to stand up, Aff fell asleep already. he had no choice but to carry her and got out of the back door. he cant go out carrying a girl through the restaurant so he has to carry her and go to where her car parks.

the next morning.... Rita joined the family at the breakfast table. Anchali was happy that finally Rita and her father were okay, Pat was there also to witness that her sister and her father had already reconciled with each other.

Ratsami: Rita... i want to meet your boyfriend. (Rita just stared silently to her father, while Anchali and Pat both look at her.)
Anchali: Rita, dear... at least we could meet him properly. i dont want you to keep seeing him like you use to. we are family, me and your father wanted to know him too...
Pat: if he's really worth to be part of our family...
Anchali: Pat...
Pat: im just telling the truth.
Ratsami: i want to thank him personally for saving your sister...
Rita: dont worry, dad. i'll tell him to meet you soon.
Anchali: but anyways, we'll go visit your sister today. i could get a chance to meet him.
Pat: why dont we go buy some fruits first... you'll come with me, right? (she looked at her sister... whom she use to hate. she wanted to gave him a chance. but for Rita, her younger sister still sounds sarcastic and was forcing herself to her.)

------------------------------------

Ploy finally woke up, when she tried to get up... she could feel the pain of her wound to her head. Ann woke up when she heard her sister was already awake and so Aum woke up.

Ann: Ploy... are you alright? how are you feeling?
Ploy: i... im fine now. but my head still hurts.
Aum: what happened?
Ploy: something's wrong with my car brake. then, my car doesnt stop.
Ann: im glad you're fine now. thank goodness, you didnt get amnesia.
Ploy: crazy... i purposely bumped my car at the light post. that's only way i could stop my car.
Ann: but that was still dangerous...
Ploy: i know...
Aum: i'll just call the nurse first to check on you...
Ann: thanks... Aum.
Aum: no problem. (when he got outside, she return her attention to her sister.)
Ann: im glad that you're fine now. mom's gonna visit later...
Ploy: how did they react to what happened to me?
Ann: Ploy... of course we all worried... even Rita was worried about you.
Ploy: Rita?
Ann: yeah... if it wasnt her... we didnt know you got involve from the accident.
Ploy: how did she knew that i got acci- (before she could finish her question, a nurse and.... Rita's man who just got inside the private room.)

[slow motion effect again... when Ploy realize that Rita's man was wearing a white robe]

Ann: good morning, Doc...
Chakrit: im going to check on her now...
Ann: ok...

she still didnt know what to react "this guy is a doctor???", her mind is till confuse... but its really clear that he is a doctor. then he use his stethoscope to check on her but she thinks that he was making a big mistake. for she thinks that he was trying to.....

Ploy: get your hands off mine you perverted asshole~!
Ann: Ploy... he's was just checking-
Ploy: no, he's not. he's was trying to get some chance to touch my- (she didnt continue anymore... she dont wanna say it or maybe she's the one who's making a big mistake.)
Ann: Ploy, he's a doctor! in fact you should thank him... because he saved you.

she didnt object anymore... of course because she has no choice. why with all people... why this man is a doctor? while he was checking on her, he was seriously doing his duty. while Aum and Ann was just watching her, she hate this guy... like she hate her sister Rita.

----------------------------

"i need your men... today... ok... thanks...", he put down the phone already and then he looked at to Aff who's sleeping at his bed. Ken didnt had a good sleep since he got home, he was thinking about Aff's suggestion... he knew that she was drunk that time. but it just gave him another idea to see his sister. he decided not to kidnap Aff anymore and rather... kidnap his sister.

he already prepared some things, he's going already and decided to leave her a note. he put the note at the top of the side table. then he left...

----------------------------

"so Doc.... how is she?", she asked about her sister's condition. as Chakrit was just finish checking on Ploy's condition, Ploy lay down back to the bed.

Chakrit: she's fine... but she has to stay for a week...
Ploy: a week!?!-
Ann: Ploy... (she warned her sister to not OVER react.) doc, is there still any problem?
Chakrit: actually... we'll just have to make sure her condition's fine.
Ploy: but why i have to stay for a week???
Aum: that means... Ploy cant attend our wedding this weekend.
Chakrit: oh, im sorry...
Ann: no... its ok, Doc... (then she turned to face Aum.) Aum, can we cancel our wedding this weekend? we'll just re-schedule it.
Aum: its ok with me... besides we're not really in a hurry. the wedding will not be complete if your 4 sisters is not there. (he smiled at her.)
Ann: thanks, Aum... (she gave him a hug. then Ploy made a sound, so Ann turn her attention back to her sister.) Ploy... dont worry... all you need is to recover first... we'll tell about this to dad.
Chakrit: i need to excuse myself now... there are (he stared at Ploy.) OTHER patients who's waiting for me.

Chakrit then walk out to the doorway and leave them already. he went back to his office, he was really pissed off. after he saved her... she didnt even thank him.... he just sigh. then he looked at his picture frame, it was him and Rita on the picture. his phone suddenly ringing, it was text message ringtone, its Rita's message that she's coming to see him and telling that she and her father already in good terms.

---------------------------------------------------

an hour later... Ratsami and Anchali finally arrived and visit Ploy, while Rita and Pat went buy some fruits for their sister. the two sister didnt talk while on their way to the fruit market. when they arrive in the market, Pat was the one who's selecting some fruits. Rita was just following her younger sister, for her, this is really awkward. she never joined nor talk to her sister... but like her father said last night "they're your sisters... there's nothing to feel awkward. they're just waiting for you to approach them...", her father told her when they were having heart to heart talk as father and daughter.

Rita: Pat...
Pat: mmm... (she was still selecting some fruits to buy.)
Rita: you're just trying to be nice at me, right?
Pat: why do you say that?
Rita: nothing...
Pat: hey... i just want you to stop messing around with our family.
Rita: im not messing around...
Pat: if you're not... why did you and your boyfriend making up in public?... everyone will say that one of dad's daughter is a- (she didnt continue anymore.) why dont you just let him meet dad... so that if he's worthy in our family.
Rita: he is... (she her family to accept Chakrit.)
Pat: hey... dont you know that you've been disgrace to our family eversince? if you want something to prove to mom and dad... then you must change.

then Pat went the counter. she didnt know why she has to change... she was just trying to be herself and free-spirited, that's her nature. she want to do things wildly and with her boyfriend??? Chakrit, her boyfriend??? yes, she do love him... but she cant call him as a boyfriend though.

at hospital...

Ratsami: im going to see the doctor...
Anchali: hun...
Ratsami: its ok. i'll just ask him about Ploy's condition personally.
Ann: dad, mom... we're going now. i still need to change...
Anchali: ok, dear... we'll just take care of Ploy.
Aum: we'll go now.
Ratsami: just tell your dad that i'll meet him later... (he said while tapping on Aum's shoulder.)
Ann: bye, dad... (she gave her mom and dad a peck kiss.)
Ploy: dad... i already forgot... im suppose to meet Mr. Rome Pachata yesterday...
Ratsami: i already forgot about that.... dont worry, i'll call to meet him personally...
Ploy: ok, dad...
Ratsami: by the way, i was thinking if we could offer Rita again... to hire her as an interior designer of the project.
Ploy: (she frowned, she just knew awhile ago that her father and Rita are in good terms already.) but... dad... didnt she refuse the project before?
Ratsami: im sure if we'll offer her the project... she'll accept it. besides, i heard about your sister in some other companies... that your sister is really good. so why dont we hire her instead of looking for someone...
Ploy: but im sure Rome Pachata will have great suggestion...
Ratsami: ok, then... i'll ask Rome about that. i'll meet him later. (then he look at to his watch...) i'll go see the doctor first. (then he walked out through the door.)

------------------------------------------

"Are you sure that you wont let me drop you by to your house?", Aum asked his fiance when they finally got out of the hospital. Ann hugged him and smile at him. "i told you, i can go by myself... besides i still have to drop by at the music store...", she told him. "you're father is waiting for you now...", she continued. "ok, if you really insist... then, i have to go now", he gave her kiss at the forehead.

at afar, they didnt know that someone was watching them... one of Alak's men. he saw that the guy is about to go and leave the girl. its their signal now to get the girl, just like the boss said to them. the girl head towards her car and as she got inside the car.

Ann was heading to the music store, she didnt know that someone's following her... until when she felt someone's following her. she looked at the rear mirror, a big van who's following her. so she tried to drive in a full speed but the van can still catch her, she knows that she's in great danger. she didnt know what exactly what do because she's panicking at the same time, looking at rear mirror... the van is still following her. at the drive way she saw a way at the other side, so she turned left... but the van speed up and block her way.

[please imagine the scene, when the unknown men finally caught Ann... Ploy was trying to reach the glass of water at her side table, but the glass fell of a sudden... then when Ratsami was about to opened the door... he caught Chakrit flirting one of the nurses. Aff woke up and notice the note that Ken left and was reading it.]

"what are you doing!?! help~!!!! who are you!?! why are you chasing-", she didnt finish what she said anymore because the man who was holding her, covered her mouth.... then she fell asleep. being unconscious... the men helped her to get inside the van. one of the men call their boss "we already got her...", one of the men said who's sitting at front seat. "ok... i'll be waiting at the top of the building....", the guy said.

he couldn't believe this guy... this guy, how could his daughter is so in love with him... yet he just caught him flirting with someone. he cant accept someone who's unfaithful with his daughter.

Chakrit: Mr. Thabchumpon... (he let go of the nurse whom he was holding, then he followed Rita's father who just got out of his office.) Mr. Thabchumpon, i can explain!...
Ratsami: there's no need for you to explain... and dont ever see my daughter again!
Chakrit: Mr. Thabchumpon-
Ratsami: arent you ashamed of yourself!?! didnt you know that my daughter loved you and even chose you over me~! how come you do this to her!?!
Chakrit: i didnt ask your daughter to love me back...
Ratsami: what did you say!?! (caught up his collar... he cant believe of what he just heard. in a moment, Rita and Ploy what was just happening.)
Rita: dad... Krit... (she cried and suddenly drop the bag of fruits... and she runaway, as Chakrit chase her.)
Chakrit: Rita! w-wait~!...

he followed her as they both went outside of the hospital and caught her hand to stop her from running.

Chakrit: Rita...
Rita: i guess im the only one who's loving you...
Chakrit: Rita... i... i... i- you know that i dont want to be attach in serious relationship.
Rita: i know! but dont you think its too much??? am i just your pass time??? your FuBu???
Chakrit: its not that... im just... im just...
Rita: afraid??? of what!?! i care for you! i do love you! but... but what about you!?! i cant believe that im so stupid to fall in love with you!... i... i... i hate you! (she cover her face with her palm, she cried because she loved him.)
Chakrit: then let's call this off then...
Rita: what?
Chakrit: i didnt ask you to love me back in the first place... if you dont want any of my conditions... if you cant accept me for who i am... then let's this call this off... (when he turn his back on her to go back inside the hospital... Rita suddenly hug him, trying to stop him to go.)
Rita: i love you...
Chakrit: im sorry.... its over now. (he let go of her hand.)

[please imagine the scene, when Rita hug Chakrit. Ratsami was paying the bill and plans to transfer her daughter in other hospital, the disappoint of the whole family was there. Rita was being desperate... didnt want Chakrit to break up with her. on the other hand, Aff went to the place where she has to meet Ken... it was the day where Ken has to fetch her and have to call their family to pretend for kidnap for ransom. meanwhile, Ann was still unconscious and the men was carrying her to get inside of the helicopter. Ken was in his remote island waiting for his sister. that is... if Ann is truly his lost sister.]

--------------------------

whooah.... that was long. this is the last chapter....
the last chapter of Rita's relationship with Chakrit.
^_^ this is just starting... i know... i know... dont you think Ratsami will give Chakrit a chance, once he gets hooked
up with Ploy? :) i decided to put the scene of Rome and Rita's second meet at the next chapter. what will happen to Ken
is forbidden love. btw, i dont have time to check the grammar and spelling anymore. didnt i told you that Aff didnt mean
what she did? she was drunk.... :lol:

--------------------------

Next Chapter Scenes:

*Ann recognize the guy who kidnap him, he was the person whom she bumped accidentally before at the hotel.
*Aff was told that Ken kidnap her sister rather her. Ken assigned Por to take care of everything while his away, watch over on Aff.
* the whole family is started to get worried not only on Ploy's condition... but Ann's being missing. Aum called some police to find Ann.
*Por and Pat meets for the third time, she didnt know that Por's one of the owner of the hotel... until Aff introduce Por the family.
*Rome and Rita meet... he didnt know that Chakrit's lover is one of Thabchumpon's daughter and lied about her name when he first met her "Sugar" is not her real name.
*Chakrit decided to leave for US.... he'll be staying for a couple of months. to forget everything, lay low for a moment.
*Ann wanted to get out of the place as soon as possible, but she realize that she's away from the city and staying in a remote island. she still dont understand why Ken kidnap her. crying... and was calling out Aum's name.

Spoilers:

Ploy will meet Chakrit... (i wont tell when...)
Por started to get jealous over Pat's family. reminding of his past, he really didnt have good memories.
Aff trying to talk to Aum... but Aum was avoiding her. he just want Ann only.

nikki1786

LizQuen
ekkk Ann get kidnap ? I like Ken , he is like so mystery and demanding LMAO ...don't like Chakrit , but it going be werid to break up with one sis and hook up with aohter one ?

i think it would be hard for Chakrit to please Ratsami now.... i just make him so scandalous. :lol: maybe you'll wonder if Ploy will try to help Chakrit to make up with Rita... so that Ploy will be with Rome??? :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
yayy!! an update.. I be back to read it. :D

lol.. your sig scared the crap out of me.. I remember watching it.. what movie was it??

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg... that was good ahhhhhhhhhhhh ... poor aff.. eeek .. aiyaiyai .. krit n rita.. broken up .. hmm .. how will krit n ploy work eh ? .. lol.. taboo love with ken n anne ahhhhhhh .. hmm but i bet she isnt his sis though unless she is... eeek .. >_< .. ahhhhh aum so evil.. u u u .. argh.. >_< .. i cant wait hehe xp .. rome meets rita again lalala.. but eeek aff .. aum .. omg.. ken n anne.. omg.. lol.. whoooo..

-aiko ...

hehe btw kool siggy xp .. hehe..

nikki1786

LizQuen
yayy!! an update.. I be back to read it. :D

lol.. your sig scared the crap out of me.. I remember watching it.. what movie was it??
i think the title of this movie is "Naked Blood", i havent watch it yet though. i just pass by around in YT, then i saw this... the uploader says about the title of the movie. im trying to search it and wanna watch it. i dont think its not scary... it amuses me a lot. :lol: just think that its SUSHI.

omg... that was good ahhhhhhhhhhhh ... poor aff.. eeek .. aiyaiyai .. krit n rita.. broken up .. hmm .. how will krit n ploy work eh ? .. lol.. taboo love with ken n anne ahhhhhhh .. hmm but i bet she isnt his sis though unless she is... eeek .. >_< .. ahhhhh aum so evil.. u u u .. argh.. >_< .. i cant wait hehe xp .. rome meets rita again lalala.. but eeek aff .. aum .. omg.. ken n anne.. omg.. lol.. whoooo..

-aiko ...

hehe btw kool siggy xp .. hehe..
i knowwwww.... :lol: i'll make Aum hate Aff here first... lol Ken and Ann.... mmmm.... Ann still wonders why Ken is so mysterious.... :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aum hates aff eek .. >_< .. mysterious KEN muahaha.. please belle.. please tell me its not taboo love.. ahhhhhhhh ... please.. xp..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
love the update ate nikki... ^_^

love the piece that ken played... :lol: you know where can I find more of yiruma's compositions?