First Thai actress that you've seen in Thai lakorn

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
the first actress that I saw watching thai lakorns was probably Kob Suvannant. I watched that one boran movie she was in called Yor Prakin. And when I watched Daoprasook, I didn't even know she was the same person until I browsed for her again a couple years ago.

Mine was probably Pinky Savika I didn't like her yet in Angor 2 but she's ok I just watch it's lakorn then became "hooked" in SBCD. I've probably seen others but can't remember don't care just watch the lakorn don't look at the cast :p

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hmm...i'd have to say maybe Mayura or Monradee (one of those, they're so old i get them all confused), when I was 5 or so. but my favs would have to be Nootsaba and Miew, which came a little bit a later. gosh so looong ago.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Monradee & the P'k was Rome 's evil uncle in "Klien Keaw Krang Jai" . I don't know the tittle of the lakorn but it about P"K is super rich and N"K is poor ( like alway ) they fell in love and he take her to his family so they can get marry but the dad refuse the wedding -- it not cuz she poor but they are half brother & sister :mellow: meaing P"k dad is N'k dad too but differ mother . Later on in the lakorn N'k live with the family though they love each out but they are forbid to have a relationship under the same roof . I think later on the N'k have some guy dat like her and she decide to date him or something just cuz she want the P'k to forget about her since they are blood related .

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Kob Suvannant w/ Num Sornram in Mamia <--- the oldest thai lakorn i can remember...

Joy Rinalee w/ Num Sornram in Ban Xai Tong <-- this was the one that started it all for me..eheheh

miku

sarNie Egg
my very first one is the boran and that was when i still child
i recall there is a little boy have magical power his name is sansai something like that

then the one after that is the same boy with 3 others is call DAN NABM LONG FAI I THINK

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
I can't even remember the first lakorn I ever watched. :blink: More than likely it was a dubbed one. xD...

Let's see... I know its she's not the first one, bit she's the only name I can recall. xD...

Kob Suvanant

nangfa

sarNie Egg
well...i watched watever my older sis rents...so....
1. kwang
2. ann s.
3..Kat English..called..koon ying jom caan...
4. Yui Pattamawan...i still love her...

den when i was older...like 15/16...i was hooked on Aum...the lakorn called pink lilies and still am since den....

judyp

sarNie Adult
my entire family used to watch lakorn together and it was whatever my parents rented. i remember it was a lot of boran lakorns..and i think some of my favorite lakorns are ones that i watched as a child..i don't remember all the actors/actresses name. but i'll name a few of the lakorn.

- mon ruk loog toong (w/ saranyu & nattarika) - this was a classic!
- sai lohit (w/ num & kob) - loved this lakorn..although i never watched pt. 2 of sai lohit where it was about the kids. i had a crush on num after this..lols.
- ka nom thom (not sure of the title but it was w/ numfon kullanat) - the pa'ek was a muay thai boxer and im not sure what his real name is but in the lakorn it was 'ka nom thom' and numfon's name was 'ka tin'. the characters all had funky names.
- ngun ngun ngun - i have no clue who the actors/actresses were but i remember watching it as a child
- roy marn (w/pok & bee bandit) - this was at least 6 years ago..i was addicted to thai lakorn! i never saw the original version.
- nai hoi tamin (w/ saranyu & namfone) - not that old..a good couple years. but had to add to the list because it got me back into watching lakorn
- i started watching all of aom's lakorn after pun thai nora singh w/ tui (i went back and watched the ones i missed as well. lols)

and you guys notice that back then, lakorns used to be sooo long. like at least 20 (2 hour) episodes. sorry, im rambling on. i'll stop there. ^_^

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ sorry. i guess i rambled on and never really answered the question. lols. i guess i'll have to go with nattarika from mon ruk loog toong, though i never really followed her work. the lakorn itself was addictive and i love sarayu's work. :D