First Thai actress that you've seen in Thai lakorn

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
My first ever lakorn was Wanida with Saranyu and Mew. Then ever since I became a fan of Thai lakorns

juicee

sarNie Elites
the first couple of lakorns that i remember watching is Ban Sai Tong, Wanida, Wanalee, and Prisana....

L

lalalek

I guess the first Thai movie i seen was when i was 5. It was a Boran Movie Called "Mah-Lai-Tong" with Kob Suwanan Kongying. Wew, she was 13/14 @ that time. Do you guys remember that movie?

juicee

sarNie Elites
nope never heard of it. the first lakorn i've seen kob is was payong (or something like that) with noom sonram...

Twinky

sarNie Elites
My very first official thai lakron that started to get me really hooked was with Kob S. and Num "Daoprasoak"

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
lek_24/7 said:
I guess the first Thai movie i seen was when i was 5. It was a Boran Movie Called "Mah-Lai-Tong" with Kob Suwanan Kongying. Wew, she was 13/14 @ that time. Do you guys remember that movie?
[post="14021"][/post]​
Yeah that's the first lakorn I saw Kob in she was so cute!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i can't remember my first lakorn but i have memorable lakorns in my head that i remember. i'll only mention a couple though, since there are so many...lol. also, a lot were chinese series dubbed in thai, but i won't name those either since this is the thai section. hehe

the nang'ek that got me started on thai lakorns was ann sirium in thumra ruk. that movie was hella good. i still have a copy of it. after that, i watched everything she was in, most notably, la ong dao, siramanee, etc.

i also remember this one lakorn that i saw with nok--johnny's wife (and chakrit...the older chakrit), where he was a cop and she was a student or something, but the police force wanted to train her to be some kind of secret spy because she was so coniving, etc. her and chakrit hated each other at first, but he would always have to be the one to find her and talk her into doing it because she didn't want to do it at first. finally, he caught her mom and some ladies playing cards, and said that if she didn't do it, he would lock them all up...so she decided to do it. it was cute, funny, and even kind of dramatic...ALL AT ONCE! ha might i add that chakrit was SO INCREDIBLY HOT in this lakorn.

i also remember a lot of saranyu lakorns...massaya, dome poo jong hong, tavipope (this was a special one because it had ann sirium AND saranyu)...omg, too many that he was in. hehe

also, does everyone remember mae krua kon mai? i love this one so much! i don't remember the nang'ek's name, but in Rang Ngao, she played the wife of guy who played the pra'ek in siramee. ha..confusing, i know. sorry. anyways, she was the nang'ek in mae krua kon mai. the story is that she is a rich hi-so girl that just came back from america. her parents want her to marry the son of a family friend. he is also rich, and is a doctor. she doesn't want to because they've never met before, etc. sooo, she disguises herself as a black person and put a mole on her face (by which, she got the name "fai" in the lakorn), and goes to the pra'ek's house to apply as the mae krua. blah blah bla...later on, she has to meet him as the "koo mun'/fiance so she comes up with some lame excuse to leave his house as "fai." OH, whoops, i got carried away. sooowwwy. hehe i'll stop now. but yeah, this is the cutest movie ever. btw, pra'ek was the guy who played kob's dad in dao prasook.

nowadays, my favorite is anne thongprasom. well, don't even get me started on ann. i love her so much.

also, i watch lakorns for the nang'rai roles too these days.
i guess this is all i'll name.

vina_lek

I don't even remember!! I started watching thai lakorns very young... :lol:

natty

Chubs
Thookatha said:
the nang'ek that got me started on thai lakorns was ann sirium in thumra ruk. that movie was hella good. i still have a copy of it. after that, i watched everything she was in, most notably, la ong dao, siramanee, etc.
so that's who the nang'ek of thumra ruk was! lol i kept trying to remember but couldnt.. yeah that lakorn was good

also, does everyone remember mae krua kon mai? i love this one so much! i don't remember the nang'ek's name
there's remake of that airing right now.. dunno who play in it but i'll check it out..

have you seen kala gon krua? kwang was the nang'ek.. wasnt sure who the pra'ek was but it was hecka funny

Lizzy K

sarNie Egg
My very first lakorn would have to be ning where she found out her husband was gay. But I really got addicted to lakorns after watching 'nang ek lang ban'(even though I hated the ending), after that lets just say that the hmong man was happy to see me every week. When I said addicted I mean ADDICTED. Now all my fave actresses aren't showing up anymore so I haven't been up to date with anything.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Thookatha said:
also, does everyone remember mae krua kon mai? i love this one so much! i don't remember the nang'ek's name, but in Rang Ngao, she played the wife of guy who played the pra'ek in siramee. ha..confusing, i know. sorry. anyways, she was the nang'ek in mae krua kon mai. the story is that she is a rich hi-so girl that just came back from america. her parents want her to marry the son of a family friend. he is also rich, and is a doctor. she doesn't want to because they've never met before, etc. sooo, she disguises herself as a black person and put a mole on her face (by which, she got the name "fai" in the lakorn), and goes to the pra'ek's house to apply as the mae krua. blah blah bla...later on, she has to meet him as the "koo mun'/fiance so she comes up with some lame excuse to leave his house as "fai." OH, whoops, i got carried away. sooowwwy. hehe i'll stop now. but yeah, this is the cutest movie ever. btw, pra'ek was the guy who played kob's dad in dao prasook.

[post="14864"][/post]​
Omg I remember that lakorn...talk about me being old...yeap it was hilarious she made her face black and pretended to be his servant and she has like an accent too right. Yep I remember when she was cooking and the mole fell off.....hahah I was cracking up so much. The pr'ek was like where's u're mole.. didn't she also played as Cherry's mom in Dao Long fah? That lady that played Cherry's mom use to play n'ek roles back in the days...

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
I think the first Lakorn I seen were Jao Sao Prissana with Ann Thongprasom and Nok Chatchai and the one with Vicky and Num. Ann became my favorite Thai Actress and currently still is. Here are some Pic of Ann Thongprasom: